• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
how old are u kenny and zeal......

nm i found out i think its better that zeal gets singed on becouse hes older and i guess kenny could just drive though utha or something there's nothing there anyways

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Then you and Kenny take the 60 but you **** well better pay for a lot of the gas and ****.

Also tony, you have to go to Ken's house so that his parents will can name you as the second driver of the van. I guess kenny could go, idk if there is such a thing as a third driver but kenny lives close to ken anyways.
I can't give that much for gas. My job has been jerking me around as far as money goes. I might be able to pawn some stuff off, however. We'll see how it goes down.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
ok guys i got the van

1st- zeal u have to come on the 13 u have to be here at 8 pm

2nd- guys we could leave on the 13th but its at night and idk is zeal or kenny would want to drive at night or we could leave on the 14th at 5 or 6 in the morning( i would want to go at night )

3rd- the car has to be here on friday the 18 at night so we will have to leave the moring after OC2

4th- i need to know how much money you guys have becouse i need to pay the car.... basicly i need to know how much u guys have for gas/food and how much for the car

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I have prob like 100 for gas and car and maybe more depending on how much others have for the car and gas. .

I'd also want to leave at night but it's up to the driver (tony)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Make sure you guys get housing! OOO im so excited, cuz now we all get to hang out at oc2 like brothers rofl! Too bad i get to play ken on the 13th *sigh* thats gonna ruin my game >.<! Lol anyways guys make sure you bring the pain to these out of staters!

Gojira

Smash Lord
ALL OF CO IS COMMING? HELL YES!

Zeal, How about that DK vs Fox MM :p

Lovo, I want to MM your link with Bowser

Melee marth.....I might even MM you. I also want friendlies...how many can I have against you :p

Imposter prof ken I will even MM you...ho do you use again?

BlueMycon I want to play jsut friendlies with you.....and MM :p

We need to have a BOwser vs CO crew battle!!!! Team Boozer Rawr!

I hope I can get money for these MM XD

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFigtherG. Hey Meleemarth, sorry for having my box full. Send you info ASAP. Can you resend me your address and all the player info that I wanted so I can send you your money today.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Hey guys I am moveing down there soon I should arrive around augest 25th or maybe a little later to live down there anyway I am one of the best Oregon smasher around ever heard of skypal lol well I am one of the only Oregon smasher that can take them on lol anyway you guys sence im moveing down there I need to get into your smash tournamnets anyway if you guys haven't heard of me im Riot I am none around the Oregon, Washington and California well I cant wait to come and face you guys with my beutiful lady Samus

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah Alaska that's right. Well once you get re-acquainted with the sleep patterns you should come over because I haven't played anybody since the CSS, and I want to stay in decent shape, at least until after I turn in a sh*tload of IB stuff this fall and then I should be alot more open.

Get on AIM.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys I am moveing down there soon I should arrive around augest 25th or maybe a little later to live down there anyway I am one of the best Oregon smasher around ever heard of skypal lol well I am one of the only Oregon smasher that can take them on lol anyway you guys sence im moveing down there I need to get into your smash tournamnets anyway if you guys haven't heard of me im Riot I am none around the Oregon, Washington and California well I cant wait to come and face you guys with my beutiful lady Samus
lol well you're welcomed here.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Um David, bad newz. My Camera can't connect to the computer because I lack the firewire for it, so the videos won't be up for a few days at least, maybe even a week, at least until i get the proper equipment.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol it's ok. At least you are dedicated to getting them up sometime lol.

Oh yea, and you've improved a whole bunch, ben. I swear, yoshi is one of peach's worst matchups because she can't do too much about the spamming of the eggs lol. And I can't do crazy comboes on him because you just double jump cancel.

Anyways, nice job and just keep on improving.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yes true. The only thing peach has against Yoshi is the down smash against crouch cancelers. It's a BIG thing though, especially because Yoshi loves to crouch cancel. (90% in two hits anyone?)

_Red

Smash Rookie
ok so i NEED to meet some local smash players... me and my friend spence got a house we can play at ANY time so timing is not and issue... if ny of you guys are ever in the cherrycreek, glendale, DU, or englewood area plz call me 303-588-4016, or hit me on AIM at RedX12v.... Were **** good and we need some more competition cuz we own everyone around here

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahahahaha yessssssss oh and btw nextsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bloshi

Smash Ace
You know as well as I do that I would love to go down there and check out the competition, but alas, I have neither the means nor permission. I believe the situation stands this way for many other smashers in CO.

Sincerest apologies,
Bloshi, esq.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
While it's possible for us to go to NM, I'm not sure if we will. I'm saving up for NDK. However, if I can get a GOOD carpool this time (ya know... one using a legal vehicle), then we'll go.

Top Bottom