• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it should be like:

1. Zaj
2. Underload
3. Moblin
5. Zen
4. M2K
6. Tim

And then the rest of you can tie for 7th.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
PR stands for power rankings. It's a way to rank the 10 or so best players in a state using tourney results, opinions, and other stuff.
oh. xD

@ Atrix

k i'll be in boulder this week till friday, and foco by fri. got to go party on saturday, so bummer. guess any weekday next week i will be available. we live so close together so i dont think it will be a problem, i'll give u a holler probably this weekend.
Right on O:D

That's great! Me, Dave, Lunchmeat, and ET are all here at UNC in Greeley. If we can find time, we can maybe throw a Smashfest sometime.
Smashfest! (Que epic announcer) Indeed it does sound great :D

Don't quit, for starters. D:
Lawl xD

I forgot how to play melee, so brawl. i'll play melee, but i can honestly say i will suck.

by the way, you know who i am right?
Are you jesus?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
^ *picture of Jesus before Dave butts in*

Reminds me to check my Farm.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
My personal list.

1: Timotee - Arguable, but I have to say he's at the top. His play was strong at ranbat 2 and I think that he did well enough overall to warrant the number 1 spot.

2: Owndizzl3r_Ownag3(Dave) - Great GaW. Effective play. I feel that he could be switched with DTL depending on the circumstance. Traveled OoS and placed pretty well. Best GaW in Colorado.

3: DemonicToonLink - Placed second at Ranbat. Did really well in teams. Watching the finals and Grand Finals really solidifies his spot. I couldn't decide which of the two to place ahead. For now, it's dave. DTL has a good shot at being number 2 though.

4: Underload - I think he surprised everyone at Ranbat 2. His play is effective, he's starting to **** pretty hard, and he almost had the set vs. DTL. I think if he learns the MK matchup he stands a pretty good chance at moving up.

5: BobaFettVsWobbafett(BEES/Josiah) - Another big surprise. This powerhouse came out of nowhere. As meno told me over breakfast sunday, it's "clicked" with him. Expect this kid to be ****** it up. I don't even know where he came from.

6: Zajice - Yet ANOTHER big surprise. I think Zaj would have done A LOT better had his Diddy been a little more developed. Unfortunatly, that didn't happen. When his Diddy gets in to shape, I'll be expecting some rapage coming from our friend here.

7: MenoUnderWater - Meno is a beast. He really is. Give his peach 1/4 of a second and you're *****. However, he underestimates his matchups a little too much :p. Somewhat dissapointing at ranbat, but to be expected. High chance to place well at Winterfest.

8: Nite - **** teams player. Successful with a variety of characters. I haven't seen enough of his play to make a real judgement on him. I hope he does great things in the future.

9: InterimOfZeal - Maybe, if Tony tried, he'd be higher. Maybe, if Tony didn't suck at life, he'd be ranked higher. MAYBE, if he STOPPED ****** ME AS GaW I'D PUT HIM HIGHER AFAKVAVM SFGKPSJGSKF:GSFJG. Just kidding. If Tony tried, he'd be up there with Tim. His D3 is looking stronger every match he plays.

10: Lawkk - Number 9 and 10 were hard. Once you get past Meno, pretty much everyone is kinda just "meh". Some melee players sprinkled in, some people who don't care. I put Lawkk here because his play impressed me quite a bit at Ranbat 2. I'll be looking to see him improving.

CNBC:
TranZ - Just kidding. Tranz ****ing sucks at this game. Also, he plays melee, so that makes him twice as stupid. Ignore what he says.

Yang - Melee player who destroys in brawl. He's got to be the most unforgiving player i've ever met. He *****, trust me.

The Rest of CO - Pretty much everyone here is at about the same level. Let's improve so these rankings get messed around people.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have been playing Diddy seriously for a little over a month. Played him for lulz about a month before. So yeah, my Diddy still needs more experience and such.

Also, WHAR IS NUMBAR SEVEN!?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I have been playing Diddy seriously for a little over a month. Played him for lulz about a month before. So yeah, my Diddy still needs more experience and such.

Also, WHAR IS NUMBAR SEVEN!?
Holy **** it got deleted. BRRRB editing.

K done. I moved Meno up after a little thought too.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Ironically, the PR is in the same order as our tourney placings, excluding Dave.
I'll be honest here. I didn't look at the tournament placings whatsoever. I knew the top 3, and from there i just started placing people where i feel they deserved to be.

I guess I just got lucky? :p

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I like the descriptions and stuffz a lot.
I think Tim vs. Dave is debatable, but Dave>>>Me...for now...Not sure I'm really third best though. I appreciate the confidence boost regardless.

At Meno being below Zajice: Not to offend Zaj and I love him full homo...but for now, Meno is better. He may have placed lower, but usually Meno does. He had kindof a **** bracket...

I really like, yet again, how your list looks.

At...um...Tjzilk or sumtin...It's on the last page...: Um..no...I don't know who you are...but you live in boulder and play brawl, so I already <3 you...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tim and Dave are tied. DTL is a solid third. The rest of yall suck.

Only reason I put tim up top with Dave is cuz I <3 him.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
Already i am a mysterious figure in the brawl community...
indeed I am that falco player that came with the G&W player, DOP. I played ur TL, friendly, and u killed me. we were the guys that couldnt give u a ride cause we rode the bus. Hope that rings a bell. oh just to clear up the confusion, i am not actually jesus. sorry about that.

Underload

Lazy
http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=11166
First off, full Ranbat 2 results for singles, see any problems?:
Smash Bros. Brawl Singles

1: Timotee
2: Underload
3: DTL
4: Bees
5: yangfushang
5: Zajice
7: Meno
7: Soapy
9: Tsizzinc
9: Lawkk
9: Lucre
9: Oziriz
13: Starr
13: Tranzworld
13: Munch
13: unfluffy Panda
17: ssbloo
17: Em_ay_ar
17: Afrix Wolfe
17: Da Butcher
17: DOP

And with that + past results, here are my opinions (note: 1st and 7th are tied for now):

1. Tim
1. Dave - can you really say that one is head and shoulders better than the other? They haven't played against each other since last April. Dave didn't show up to C3T, Tim got 3rd to Flux and Dook. Dekar did brackets at Supercon, Dave got 3rd. Ranbat 1, Tim didn't show, Dave got 3rd. Ranbat 2, Dave didn't show, Tim won.
3. Dylan - proved that he's 3rd best.
4. Meno - one bad placing and everyone goes >;(, not legit guys.
5. Underload - I feel conceited putting myself this high. I'm starting to catch up to Meno and Dylan, slowly.
6. Bees - iffy because it's based off of only one placing, but still purdy guud.
7. Zajice
7. Yang - too even in my mind to rank one above the other for now.
9. JCVD - seems too low.
10. Lawkk - about right for now.

Honorable mentions: InterimOfZeal + Nite (actually enter stuff)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice

And with that + past results, here are my opinions (note: 1st and 7th are tied for now):

1. Tim
1. Dave - can you really say that one is head and shoulders better than the other? They haven't played against each other since last April. Dave didn't show up to C3T, Tim got 3rd to Flux and Dook. Dekar did brackets at Supercon, Dave got 3rd. Ranbat 1, Tim didn't show, Dave got 3rd. Ranbat 2, Dave didn't show, Tim won.
5. Underload - I feel conceited putting myself this high. I'm starting to catch up to Meno and Dylan, slowly.
6. Bees - iffy because it's based off of only one placing, but still purdy guud.
7. Zajice
9. JCVD - seems too low.

This post made me smile, because it gave me a stroke, and now I can't do anything else.

Bees!

Smash Ace

1. Tim
7. Zajice
9. JCVD - seems too low.

Ya I still think I should place in a couple more tourneys before I get ranked this high. Also I think my next ranking will be dependent on learning the Snake and MK MU(Also G&W). I wanna say I have the Marth MU with R.O.B. but idk. I did good at this tourney but I think maybe I should try and do better at the next. For now just put me in honorable mention or something.

Top Bottom