• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
Bees, I actually don't have school tomorrow, but I have a few things that I'll need to take care of that day. I'll see how things will pan out, the errands shouldn't take more than a few hours.

We went to food after you left...
There were some people that went to CiCi's earlier in the day, too. I remember Dylan coming back with a personal pizza in his hand, and I think Yang too.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Depends on the time. I don't have set work hours, I'm just on call, so you can always give me a call when you're up here and see if I'm free.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Depends on the time. I don't have set work hours, I'm just on call, so you can always give me a call when you're up here and see if I'm free.
Okay I will call you once I pick up my car.

Bees, I actually don't have school tomorrow, but I have a few things that I'll need to take care of that day. I'll see how things will pan out, the errands shouldn't take more than a few hours.
Here's my number text me or call me when your done (719)640-1498

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts time =D

Bees- First person i need to talk about. God dayum you are slowly becoming a nice tool of destruction xD You impressed the crap out of me >.> keep going.
DTL- You are become my second favorite person to watch play after bees. You were playing like a champ today i was so certain one of you would win xD
Underload- Nice snake man :) That **** can move. Sorry if I came of as a jerk in the beginning I just don't like people touching the laptop >.>
Zajice- xD should be nominated for coolest smasher of the week or something. And i want to see yo *** place higher >=(
Starr- Don'e let that tourney pressure get to you. I know how flashy you can be. also we need friendlies
Munch- I'm seeing the improvements in that falco and i like it =D Keep it up! Also why the hell does your jab beat my f tilt? It makes no sense D:
Lucre- Nice Lucario, You were doing great in the teams match. You started kicking my *** at one point xD
SOAPy- Good **** man. I loved watching you play and giving bees a run for his money >.>
Tranz- I hope i didnt scare you or anything D:
Meno- Jesus Christ can that ***** spam and why wasn't Meno Jr. here?
Tim- Won the set xD
Lawkk- Learn the matchups man. I saw you playing and i know you can place higher than that. Just pretend is marvel and ****! xD
Tony- suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks <3
Da Butcher- I don't think i got to talk to you :(
Yang- DAYUM YANG YOU WERE GIVING EVERYONE THE JUICE!
Delicious Dave and Z- Hope you guys get better soon
People I missed- T.T I'm sorry
People that didn't show up that weren't sick- D=<

woooooooooooh

Underload

Lazy
Come back soon, we're definitely NOT planning on having a 64 + Melee + Brawl tourney upon your return.

No, I'm serious, a few of us were talking about doing that yesterday. T'would be a great time.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh mah goooooood, I JUST woke up. 12+ hours of sleep.

Shoutouts:

Underload - You are definitely a better Snake than me in my opinion. I'm feelin' a bit down in my performance with Snake, so we need to play moar so I can hopefully learn some things.
Also: YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE 64. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Meno - That beamsword bit at the end of the night was stupidly amazing...
*I get ***** by the same sword for 5 hours.*
*Meno loses it.*
"I guess I should be thankful that thing is finally gone..."
*Meno pulls another one the second after I say that.*

DTL - I need to play you more so I can get the powershielding of Tink spam down. Oh, and I was rooting against you in finals because I don't want you to beat Tim before me. D:<

Nite - Probably one of the coolest guys in the scene. BUT WE DIDN'T PLAY PUZZLE LEAGUE. :(:(:(:(:(

Bees - We didn't play much, but I can safely say you've gotten amazingly good. I'm also jealous because you've gotten better than me, and you got good faster than me.

Munch - You've gotten a lot better, I think. While watching you, I saw that you didn't notice many of the habits I noticed your opponents had though.
For example, while you were fighting a Marth with your Falco, every time you tried to follow up after a d-throw, he would just up-b you. If I were you, after a d-throw I would start to just wait for him to up-b, than meet his helpless state with a charged smash. So my advice is to just try and look for patterns like that and start punishing people for them.

Dave- :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Also, I still used your team name in case you did show up.

Tranz - Thanks for being my replacement Dave. I gotta say, we didn't do bad for a melee player and a person who lost his teammate.

Tim - We didn't play! We kept getting distracted by other things, like free for alls with items on.... Don't worry, we'll get it eventually.

Everyone else - Eh, you know I love you even though I didn't mention you specifically.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
haha you don't need pokemans to make that game cool
it has the coolest sounds when you do big big big combos
Yang play me on some wifi in that xD

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
DaButcher finally finds this forum! I've been missing out somewhat. :p

I loved the tourney, for the small part that I was there. Sorry I had to bail early, didn't get really get enough friendlies in. Here's the few shoutouts I can give from a short night:

Meno: Hehe, bowsercide. :) Wish I could have played an actual match.
Tim: Love the Wario. Playing against you proves that I need lots of grab release practice.
Munch: Rainbow Cruise is so awesome. I should have made our last match a pika ditto XD.
As for everyone else: Sorry I couldn't stay after tourney for some friendlies. Now that I've been to a tourney I can plan better.

Underload

Lazy
That was your first tourney? Hah, not bad at all good sir, especially since you went Bowser half the time.

Next Cutthroat tourney is on the 19th of December @ the Tivoli Center, if you didn't know.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Shoutout time!1!!!

Starr: Good ****. You have potential. Keep playing to learn and you'll be a real threat to this seen. Great meeting you.
Butcher: Didn't talk to you much. You play Bower. That's respectable on its own. Nice kinda meeting you.
Tim: Oh how I hate you, horrible, horrible Tim. You really made this the most fun tournament possible. GFs were SOOO chill. Playing your Wario AND Ness was great. Congrats on double first.
UL: Good **** on third. At least at that time, You > My Tink. :( Gratz on 1st in teams. Also 3rd in singles!
This is just the first batch...many more to come.

Underload

Lazy
I'd rather do low tier crews or something @ Holiday Bash. Crews was too fun last time, but using mains gets a bit repetitive. But if you really wanna do Duelist, then I'll participate. Teching work is always coo'.

Who would do low tier crews? Right now, I'm practicing my new, secret, low tier weapon just for the occasion.
Does anyone here play TF2? I'm downloading it right now, and would like a few buddies to play with :D

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather do low tier crews or something @ Holiday Bash. Crews was too fun last time, but using mains gets a bit repetitive. But if you really wanna do Duelist, then I'll participate. Teching work is always coo'.

Who would do low tier crews? Right now, I'm practicing my new, secret, low tier weapon just for the occasion.
Does anyone here play TF2? I'm downloading it right now, and would like a few buddies to play with :D
Depending on whether or not it works

n_DiE_LiSK <--- Try this one first

or

[DeaD]ArTiLLeRY <--- If the first one doesn't work

EDIT: I also need your account name too for us to be friends.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Iz it too late for my shout outs? Just got my internet back =(

Tim: Greedy *** mofo but good **** at finals.
DTL: Good **** at finals.
Munch: Shine spacing is mad dangerous if you are not confident it will hit. But you have a good foundation of play.
Nite: Take more pizza and play less gay in ffa
Meno: fk peach. Much love for ride <3
Yang: fk marth ditto. And what is lockerz? But just put me in I guess. king_huynh@yahoo.com dun spam me bish
Tony: CG me with DDD wtf gay ftilt
Bees: Too **** good man, Making me sad that I will actually have to learn this game seriously to beat you.
Tranz: thanks for letting stay night =x
Randoms that played FFA with weird controllers: Get a real controller atleast <3

AND YEEUH FOR LOW TIER CREWS/DUELIST. JIGGS SAHN

Underload

Lazy
Low tier is D, E, and F.

What D, E, and F tiers are, for those who don't know:

D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
Low tier is D, E, and F.

What D, E, and F tiers are, for those who don't know:

D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf
And that's why I play Bowser. :D

I love TF2. Add me DaButcher (yay). If there's a lot on, try DaButcher23. That should do it. Unfortunately I can't get on until I fix Steam, it put a worm on our network. :(

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Iz it too late for my shout outs? Just got my internet back =(

Tim: Greedy *** mofo but good **** at finals.
DTL: Good **** at finals.
Munch: Shine spacing is mad dangerous if you are not confident it will hit. But you have a good foundation of play.
Nite: Take more pizza and play less gay in ffa
Meno: fk peach. Much love for ride <3
Yang: fk marth ditto. And what is lockerz? But just put me in I guess. king_huynh@yahoo.com dun spam me bish
Tony: CG me with DDD wtf gay ftilt
Bees: Too **** good man, Making me sad that I will actually have to learn this game seriously to beat you.
Tranz: thanks for letting stay night =x
Randoms that played FFA with weird controllers: Get a real controller atleast <3

AND YEEUH FOR LOW TIER CREWS/DUELIST. JIGGS SAHN
i sent u an email. Just accept the invite. Also anyone else who needs a lockerz.com invitejust post ur email.

hebrahi wahts ur fc for planet puzzle

its probably not a good idea to start in cevo, if ur just begining playing but i suppose because it's free u might as well and get some experience

Top Bottom