• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I guess, it depends on when tony is picking us up.
but noon is fine as long as Tony picks us up then or later.

Kenny, are you going to go to Tony's? If not and you read this now maybe if you can (cuz i have nothing else to do) we can play, since i'm at ken's house it's pretty close to you.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Well my face is numb and I just got my wisdom teeth removed this morning. I wouldn't be able to go to the smashfest on Thursday because I already have some stuff planned. But I will most likely go to Nites house on Satuday. See you guys there.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Always better than me, Victor? Screw off. XD

ANYWHO! I'll pick you guys up Thursday evening, and yes, it will be the van. Come to my house, STD, then I go and pick up AZ in the morning, dropping you guys off afterwards. Next question is: Where are they staying Friday night? I don't mind keeping them all to myself, but I'd like everyone to get to play them (unless they just want to relax Friday, mebbe see some of CO, in which case I'll just take them around some and let them enjoy the day).

So yeah, suggestions welcome.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Btw, Nite, I really need to thank you. Because of you, I have like... zero problems fighting CF now. Even when I'm not warmed up, my Fox rarely (if ever) loses to CF. I think Ferdi has the best CF right now, but he doesn't quite utilize the Isai stomp as well as you do.

EDIT: D'OH! A double-post is me.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
If anyone could house me on Friday and transport me to the tourney on Saturday, that would make things alot easier on my mom, and we could practice, because I really need some practice.

Hey Tony if they decide to see Colorado show them the Flatirons and pick me up too so I can stay overnight at a place closer to the tournament.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Joey, it looks like I'm going to need to beat yo' Growlithe lovin' *** down with your own character.

...Again.

PUNK!
Tony your seriously ****ing stupid. You think way to much of yourself. Seriously i hope joey atleast gets you down to one stock cuz thats more then enough for him to brag. Considering you have been playing A LOT longer then he has then thats quite an accomplishment for him. Anyways i would like to say that your afficially a **** except you actually have a ******. So technicaly now that would make you a wanna be anime nerd/red neck shemale.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'm like the worst player ever and will probably finish last LOL :laugh: Btw.....Can u have the official 1v1 tournament on sunday like it was gonna be? Becuz i might only be able to show up sunday. Like on saturday, have friendlys, low tier, 2v2s , and stuff.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Victor, I'm messin' with him. Joey is madd good, although I believe that starting later actually helped him (rolling habits aren't as hard for him to break, old ways of playing aren't a hinderance, etc).

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yang is the Asian that's not Ferdi.

HEY EVERYBODY! The OK thread is about to get their 3000th post! Let's all go post at once and steal it from them! That'll show them who's the REAL biggest thread in the Southwest forum!

John C

Smash Rookie
I just recently moved to Colorado, and i'm happy to see that there are many people who play smash here.

I live in Westminster.

I would go to the tournament, except I don't really want to pay money to get knocked out the first round. Maybe I'll go to the next one when I get better.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
John C said:
I just recently moved to Colorado, and i'm happy to see that there are many people who play smash here.

I live in Westminster.

I would go to the tournament, except I don't really want to pay money to get knocked out the first round. Maybe I'll go to the next one when I get better.
Well then maybe you should just go to the smashfest at InterimofZeal's house thursday, tommorow.

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
John C said:

I live in Westminster.

you should still go to the tournament cuz i guarantee youll beat some people (me)

and who do you play??

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yah, the tournament will still be tons of fun, even if you don't make it very far. There will be plenty of casual play, and the price is relatively cheap for the chance to play all these people you've never played before. Besides, you only get better from getting beat.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
John C said:

I live in Westminster.

I would seriously suggest coming to this. Taj is coming from AZ, along with Blind and Chaos Theory. If you ever wanted to see what the world of competitive SSBM is like, this will probably be your best chance in CO for a while. Seriously, I'd recommend coming to this. You WILL get your money's worth of matches.

Danger Chap

Smash Apprentice
John C said:

I live in Westminster.

look guy its going to be really fun and you can get better by playing other people, im sure you can beat some random noob like Yang or Chap

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
John C said:
Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll ty my best to make it.

The tournement is on saturday, right?

yeszir, its on Saturday at 12:00 i believe, and it ends sometime Sunday :D

and if I go to this, are you guys just gonna sit there hating on me and junk because if so, im not going, im goin to this on my bday and i dont want people just talkin crap about me for nothing

Top Bottom