• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Yes, this is a guarenteend date. Again, I'm sorry for the constant changes. Things out of my control force me to change a whole bunch of s*** but it won't stop D F G from getting the job done nicely. :)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
tony i never retired, as kenny tehee.
EDIT-Those last matches between kenny and rafa looked like lvl 9 computer jab matches rofl. Kenny, dont you know that links jab>fox? when you get close up with link, you have to know whats gonna happen.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Plus, Victor, I'm employed by C3T.

Speaking of which, DFG, what all tournament brackets did you want me to run, and what tournaments do you want me to direct?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Dude tony wtf is your deal, who cares if your employed. Im just saying that he should sponsor me also if you get a plane ticket. psh and he also said he'd sponsor the top four ppl who have placed at the bi-weeklies. So dont pull that ****.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Based off how much money is made we will see. I can at the least pay for the top four's players entry fee into the OC2 tournament and of course the top player right now get's there entry fee waived so they only have to pay $10. I'm expecting that will be able to do more though. Like I told Meleemarth I would like to see all of you travel as a group thus I can contribute to travel fee as a whole. We'll see though. It may not work out that way due to the fact that some of you want to travel different ways. I just have to accomondate. Tony, can you give me a top four list based off C3 standings and the power rankings as well. As for tournaments tony, I think you only will need to run Smash. I will help you with it because I know there will be a lot of people. I will send you a PM for other stuff.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Shoutz to teh outzwitzch(wtf)

Nite: Thanks for letting me stay over, although I didn't really play you much I guess you improved lol. Just know that when I shine, wavedash down, and shine again and again you can grab me out of it.

Chap: Your Mario improved a bunch and I couldn't handle it...until I use the amazing Ferdi comebacks of course. Also, Ganon h4x ftw!

Ken: Change your name to Akuma
>_>
<_<

Kenny: Well, I didn't expect anything less. Falcon's gotten better and Fox/Pikachu is awesome. Once again good luck on MLG Chicago.

SDSG: STFU LUIGI'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GET A MISFIRE MORE THAN ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MATCH! Its too good ;_; Anyways, your mind games and predicition skills are top tier.

Rafa: Link sucks

Well, due to my constant losses, I guess I'll have to gay my game up to the next level and perfect mind games/technicals/prediction skills :) :) :) (and get a new controller that doesn't drag the R button)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, well, I'll be bringing my software, so we shouldn't have any problems with management this time around.

I'm definately willing to fly, DFG, but if we're going to be sponsored, I'd like to know how much so I can get the rest of the money together in the next two weeks. A suggestion that occurs to me is to go ahead and fully sponsor the other three (or at least those out of the three that can actually go), and then reimburse Victor at a later date (so it's not a huge pressure to dump a lot of money quickly). Either way, we'll need to know what's going on soon, so we can purchase tickets before the prices become too insane.

EDIT: Thursday? STD or no? I'd love to come, but with the death of my car, I'm not sure if I can. Still, it's time for me to get some serious training in.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ouch... burn.

Either way, this would be an excellent opportunity for our crew to meet up, methinks. David, you should really really really try to make this an STD. If it's not, chances are pretty high that I'll be unable to come.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
It's ok Tony, it's just that I get so flustered when I play you because I don't know who you are doing well with on that particular day. You need a freakin' main, man!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Ouch... burn.

Either way, this would be an excellent opportunity for our crew to meet up, methinks. David, you should really really really try to make this an STD. If it's not, chances are pretty high that I'll be unable to come.
I agree

sasaohisfahopfsb;auodbvgoasdvil(stupid 10 character error)

Bloshi

Smash Ace
David:
1.Is it an STD or no?
2.Will you require TVs and cubes?
3.What is the earliest time I could be there? My mom needs to know because if it's the wrong time then I'll be an hour+ late.

Edit: OMG, I just downloaded the Beyond Good and Evil soundtrack! It rocks!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, it will just be for the day, although you guys will be able to stay late (as in like until 10). I have a dentist appointment the next morning. And it would be nice if there was another TV and cube. You guys can start arriving here at 3:30.

I really want to play SDSG, lovo, nite, kenny, etc. so tell me when you guys are meeting again.

And tony if you do come, could you bring a camrecorder?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey Tony and Ferdi if you guys want/need to stay the night you could come over to my house and crash there instead of truckin' it all the way back to your place.

I don't know about a TV (I'll ask) , but I can bring my cube. Somebody tell me if you're bringing a TV, so we don't end up with three TVs and four people. I think I'll be there around 4, but it might be 4:30.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Not going, had a ride, decided to say **** it and go job hunting. I might train with you guys some before the Struggle, but if I don't, oh well.

EDIT: Sorry, I was more than a little pissy. I'll try, but there are no guarantees. Also, Ben, that would be wonderful, and I'll consider taking you up on that. I might want to try and see Chels, and if she's not available today, mebbe she would be tomorrow. Would keep me from driving 1.5 hours to get back home, as well as keeping me from driving there and back just to see her for 20 minutes. Plus, I'll work extra hard on getting you up to speed with what's going on as far as how CO is improving.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Are we gonna have another smashfest sometime this week? We(I) need all the practice we (I) can get for the struggle. It doesn't even have to be alot of people, just playing somebody would be good. When are we gonna have some casual play with the OOSers before the struggle? I want a piece of AZ+UT too!

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
1st- yes!!!! i finaly rememberd my password lol

2nd- ferdi why Akuma?

3rd- tony i could bring a tv and a cube to the Struggle

4th- when is this "smashfest" you guys are talking about?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might be able to hold a smashfest/STD on Wednesday. Although Monday is a possibility, I'd like everyone to know ahead of time, so that we can get maximum attendance. Jeris, Rafa, and Ferdi are the ones that I'm really pushing for coming, and everyone else is more than welcome to come.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
idk if i would be able to go on monday..... i just got back to my house lol then i think ill be going back to nites house on i think tuesday or somthing like that im not sure tho

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wow...all they way at Tony's...I could come if someone gives me a ride, but I would be there pretty late. I don't think my dad is going to drive for three hours just so i could play smash for a night. It is my turn to travel I suppose...hmmmmm...maybe.

Top Bottom