• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
No.

*10hatesdaveiusedtolikehim:(*
lawls don't hate me, I'm just trying to be realistic. It just really started to get annoying how you always seem to post about how much CO sucks at Brawl. If you're not going to help it, stop indirectly flaming us

Edit: and if you are seriously going to consider bringing up the results of that tournament, I will mm you for whatever amount you want. The fact is in tournament, it doesn't matter how you place but who you lose to. You played a bunch of scrubs and got 13th, congrads

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Fight Fight Fight! I love egging ppl on, it is so fun.

On a serious note District 9 is AMAZING!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
is that some kind of movie that just came out?

Sucking at a sucky game is like failing at failing

You guys can do it, I believe in you. I'll just be over here pwning noobs with Ganon/Captain Falcon.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
If he had more stake in the scene then he wouldn't be dissing it so bad. Duh
Haha I suppose you have a point there.

@Underload: If you are seriously dense enough to not comprehend my post, I have no idea why I am even trying :(

Anyways no beef :) I guess you can keep flaming CO if you really want to considering I won't be part of the CO scene for much longer

Edit:
On a serious note District 9 is AMAZING!
This man knows what he is talking about

Underload

Lazy
I just saw Dave's edit in his one post!

Yessssss, 10 dollar MM next time we see each other

(P.S. I played Lawkk, I, Yang, Ky, and had to leave before I could play that Fishbait guy. Judge for yourself)

@Underload: If you are seriously dense enough to not comprehend my post, I have no idea why I am even trying :(
No comprendo on your post-o Moblin-o.
That one?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
No. Stop this. Shut the **** up, Peter. Shut the **** up, Dave. Shut the **** up, also, Meno. I don't know why though. You didn't say anything. Thanks again for the ride. You are such a cool guy.

Right...some ****...
Peachkid: I love you, britt.
Meno: See above. You are...well...interesting...You seem so stoic and proffesional acting, and at first glance you seem to have no sense of humor or fun. Getting to know you more makes me realize you have an amazing sense of humor yet you just show it in a very unique way. Also you're mexican. Work on that.
David: Thank you so much for throwing that. I am so glad I made it. You are the nicest bro ever. I REALLY liked your Lucario and I think it's amazing, but too be honest...if you wanna win I see no point playing him. Your Falco seems to be at the same level...and well...He's just such a better character. I got to really understand your Falco and I have to say...I'm astounded you don't place better. Maybe it's just stress...but ****...Your Falco is amazing for a CO player :p
That brings me to my next thing.

Peter: You are correct in your belief CO is not a top Brawl state. Regardless, putting us down is not very polite, seeing as many of us work hard for our hopes of making it big. I have no idea about you, but the work I've put into my Tink is disgusting. I spend hours in training just perfecting my spam mixups. I attend EVERY smash event possible for me. I force my one friend who is actually "good" to play me weekly. Hell, I've even picked up the piece of **** you call wifi. Also, you want my Dazzle CC? Well the best way to get it is coming to my smashfest when I hold it. ^^

Dave: Try to understand where Peter is coming from. He's still got little kid hands and has trouble attending tournaments. When he gets to one who wins? Dookdiggity? MikeHAZE? Anyone NOT from CO? Regardless, you are completely right defending our state. We have so much more potential than I believe any of you guys give us credit for *cough* *Tony* *cough* Don't take it personally when Peter brought up those results. I'm not gonna pick sides for the better player, but all I can say is you are great and I haven't played Peter recently. I saw one Set you lost versus that Dbag Wario. All I can say is that you played a great Falco, but a poor Falco vs. Wario. You got hurt by not having full Wario experience and hopefully you learned from that. Come to my smashfest when I have it. I came to yours ^^

CO. We are a close, friendly state. Mother ****ing ****** *** hat pirate ghetto booty stay that way!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow, drama more losers. If you want a good scene, why don't you get those AiB people that count in the 50s or so for CO to play? Or is it easier to just randomly make remarks about how the scene sucks?

SBO is the super battle opera.

As for the mega man nerf, all his combos relied on weapon switch in order to be as much damage as other characters' bnbs. Without those, he becomes so much worse it isn't even funny.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Peter, lawl - I got 25th at Supercon. My brother (a three week Ness who had never seen a MK, much less anything besides Peach) got 13th as well. Gee, congrats. I'll offer the same MM deal as Dave if the point isn't driven enough.

Me thinks you need a good dose of regional pride. We've all pretty agreed that we're awful in both Smash scenes, but the constant flow of "OMG COLORADO SUX" is only counter-productive - especially since you're only "Colorado" if you either, a) place, or b) show up. You do neither. Really, stop insulting us who do.

But still. <3

Moblin, I will personally take you to Chipotle next time I drive to a smashfest or whatever. That's just too sad.

Dave, I agree with everything and I just came back from District 9 - also agree.

DTL, rofl - thank... you?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just do what I do.

Lie to yourself. Eventually it becomes the truth.

Underload

Lazy
Oh...my...god...

DTL is the best smasher. Ever. Period.

@ Tim: I've never actually played the game, but all the stuff you said about Megaman makes a lot of sense.

Other states get us down too, but I guess they're being all playful, fun, and sarcastic. Not a chance that I was just having a bit of fun on a slow day for the thread. And gah, I knew me having to leave SuperCon early was going to bite me in the butt someday.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Lol at boring argument.

David is a decent player but I know for a fact that he doesn't know the competitive fundamentals of the game. No offense cause I don't even know how to play the game lololol. In fact I only know how to play like 3 match-ups correctly.

However Underload you should not belittle the state for being bad at brawl cause from what I observed at Supercon was like only 3 people play more than off fundamentals and they were like the only ones that actually enjoyed the game (might be more didn't care much to watch some people). However I didn't get to play one but I think I found him hard to read but can't remember

Also I'm just curious to who actually here tries to get good at brawl. Cause I play off fundamentals and abuse everyone of you peoples habits to death lololol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh...my...god...

DTL is the best smasher. Ever. Period.

@ Tim: I've never actually played the game, but all the stuff you said about Megaman makes a lot of sense.

Other states get us down too, but I guess they're being all playful, fun, and sarcastic. Not a chance that I was just having a bit of fun on a slow day for the thread. And gah, I knew me having to leave SuperCon early was going to bite me in the butt someday.

@ Tim: I've never actually played the game
I've never actually played the game
God **** it.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well...****...
I was actually attempting to conduct serious business... :(

edit: That was at the other posts. UL snaked me...

Alright...so you are sarcastic...I think...I'm obviously not the best at the game...but I thought you might have been complimenting like...my post...
Well ow....

Underload

Lazy
Am I still sounding sarcastic or something? For once, I'm not being sarcastic when I say you're totally awesome.

Sooooooo, when's your fest happening so I can plan ahead?

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
cause im dave! lawkk! repping colorado brawl scene everyday!! lol

cause your marth is to good lawkk, eating tortilla chips and pizza hut at daves house!
funnest time ever! and me not knowing how to open his door O.o

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Also I'm just curious to who actually here tries to get good at brawl. Cause I play off fundamentals and abuse everyone of you peoples habits to death lololol
But I LOOOOOVEEE habits. Other peoples anyways - Peach is built for punishment.

Hey look Tim, another ftilt! :bee:

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Lol at boring argument.

David is a decent player but I know for a fact that he doesn't know the competitive fundamentals of the game. No offense cause I don't even know how to play the game lololol. In fact I only know how to play like 3 match-ups correctly.

However Underload you should not belittle the state for being bad at brawl cause from what I observed at Supercon was like only 3 people play more than off fundamentals and they were like the only ones that actually enjoyed the game (might be more didn't care much to watch some people). However I didn't get to play one but I think I found him hard to read but can't remember

My marth effing sucks, I just use him when my ganon can't completely **** all the bad habits I see. That's not to say I don't have some myself, but playing Ganon seriously is too easy in CO due to all the bad habits. Sorry guys.

I might learn some chain choking at one point, but that would require a loooooot of work. Like, melee mewtwo kind of work. idk.

Top Bottom