• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
555 POSTS, UNDERLOAD.

Get both.

It's really preference. I like both. The only thing I like more about 360 is achievements and friends and such. Online is better. But you have to pay for it each month. So that's probably why.

Each system has their own awesome exclusives. MGS4 > any other exclusive though.

I'm not biased enough towards either.

Underload

Lazy
Whaaaaaa? BOTH consoles? *15 year old money johns here*

Which console(s) do Tim / Tony / other CO people who play BlazBlue have? I'm assuming Zajice has both already, so he isn't included.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
So Smashfest is on for tomorrow to celebrate for Peachkid! And yay for DTL bringing a TV :D There will be melee/other games as well, so no excuses for not coming >_>

Address: 1755 View point Rd. Boulder
Call me if you get lost at 303-817-8456

Also, why the hell is Zajice located in Wichita, KS???

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Oh my mother ****ing god...
I just came on to ask for your number for the fest. Moblin's post was the most recent...You awesome son of a *****...
Alright...I'm definitely coming. My wii has infinite replay and I wanna record a lot, even if I'm not in the matches.

I also wanna teach some people to get better at Pivot walking. It has insane potential and CO must master it!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not going unless some kind soul gives me a ride.

And it's cause I was trying to join a social group for people from Wichita. They still won't let me in. :<

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I lol'd.
Zajice: Where do you live? We must have you there?

edit: next person who ninjas me gets a **** made of fire shoved up their ***. That is all.

~Fino

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Mikehaze looks **** good in a marching band outfit.

I may come tomorrow, not sure. I wanna go to a blazblue gathering, but we'll see what happens.

Me/tony/jamaal all have 360s, and that's what most of the CO blazblue players have.

DTL, it's "your" not "you're"

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Nu-uh. It is you're. I was saying that he IS school, which is starting tomorrow. L2read. :(
k...you got me...
Also, when I get my premium membership, it won't be DTL anymore! Long live ...!

edit: I wanna try blazblue. Sounds fun.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Pivot grab abuse is sooooo easy

Also to whoever was considering what system to get it is all about ps3 cause of fat princess.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I don't think DTL was talking about pivot grabbing though, he was talking about pivot walking. You know, that useless move that when both players do it makes you think of Beyblades

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
NO
Not hazewalking!!!
Nobody really discovered this. It's just a walking mechanic. Someone found a cheat way (I'll teach it if you guys suck...) but Mike just uses it as a taunt, like NL and I.
(I taunt by SHDB, back-and-forth D-tilt, then pivot walk. I'm awesome.)

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I still keep thinking Tim is posting.

I also do not understand how pivot walking can be used effectively.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
also, Ganon boards are discussing Peach. Meno is the ONLY peach with Ganon experience on this side of the planet. Therefore, you should input something about how much you **** me here plz Meno. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202473&page=118

jk you know how much of a beast I am.
Kk

I'm not going unless some kind soul gives me a ride.
I might be able to - more smashers is more betterer.

Dave, when can we start showing up?

T

talarq

Who is showing up tomorrow? It's a pretty long drive from the springs so I'm not sure if I'll be there. I will go if there's enough people and I do need my PPL back.

Side note, District 9 and Ponyo tomorrow!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Kk

I might be able to - more smashers is more betterer.

Dave, when can we start showing up?
Umm how about 11. I guess you could show up earlier, but tell me because I usually wake up around 11 XD

Also, meno, I saw you had something about balanced brawl in your sig. You could bring it (if you have it) and we could try it out

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm having ride issues...I know I'll be about to go after like four, but I really wanna be there like all day. Anyone able to pick me up? I'm in Longmont? (close to boulder...)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Who is showing up tomorrow? It's a pretty long drive from the springs so I'm not sure if I'll be there. I will go if there's enough people and I do need my PPL back.
Well seem we're going to have a pretty good turnout, but it is pretty far from the springs...

@DTL umm, I think flux may drive by you, but idk. Wait... aren't you old enough to drive? Well I hope someone will give you a ride...

Top Bottom