• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Thanks

Timotee for the housing/rides/being the coolest babysitter EVER
Tony for the emotional support/friendship/being awesome!
ABORLEE (hah) for talking smack non stop and pounding me on the head as if you were DK =_(
Fluxus for teaming and supporting the late Wt movement
Marronator for bringing the 64 and SSB64! Best game ever!
DFG for hosting the sickest tournaments ever! Seriously!
DTL for looking like my friend hah
Ryyudo for being awesome and sleeping during singles XD
All the Snake Mainers out there! He is the tightest character ever!
Everyone who entered and had fun!

I'll see you all at the Comic Con! Colorado <3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Darn you dook! It's a super con, not a comic con!!! Also, don't forget to check out www.brawlinthefamily.com though it are on hiatus now. Guess I'll do shoutouts too.

Tony- Yer ugly. So ugly that your MK chose to kill himself rather than look at your face.
Nite- We loooooooost! Noooooooooes. And you need to watch blazing saddles when you're paying attention
Dook- You're a cheater, but a very cool dude so I'll let the cheating slide. See you at devastation!
Flux- Also a cheater, but I'll let it slide because I am lazy.
Moblin- Do not ganoncide without taking Ness with you! And we didn't get to melee it up =(
Zaj- Nice snake, learn the tricks you saw dook using.
JCVD- Also nice snake, though you relied too much on grenades and the opponent coming to you. Need to control the field!
Over 90000- Good friendlies, sorry for activating rage mode =(
Meno- Geez, nice showing sir, and crazy turnip pulling O.o
Jamaal- Good games, good games. Too much sandbagging in GG, should've taken first.
Underload Underload- Very nice sig, and very nice snake. We'll have to play mores!
Lawkk- Not a bad marf, think you're just on a cusp where you need to decide if you want to be more offensive or defensive, current split leaves something a touch lacking. Also, good meeting your friends, COME TO SUPERCON!
David- Your piano is pitiful! Hoo hoo hoo. My **** talk leaves something to be desired
Takumi- =O
DTL- we only played once, despite you magically always being on a tv doing friendlies...hmmm....
Utah- Didn't come, I hates you
Wyoming- Didn't come, I loves you
Mike/Ferdi/Yang- I miss you =(
Anyone I missed- Good games, good games. I'm sorry I forgot you, tell me and I'll add ye!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
How about I just call it Super Comic Con? Apologies. There was a "Comic Con" tournament in AZ that I never made it to. I gets confuzed :p

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Here are my shoutouts:

Tim - I hate you and your little kid. I guess I deserved to lose though, cuz I totally trash talked you before hand. I bet that still stings.
Zaj - you ***** losers' with your snake. I guess I'll have to pick up Mk for teams now, too.
Meno - norfair is still a ganon counterpick *shakes fist*
Tony - Melee is quite amazing. and I'll bring the cello next smashfest too :O
Jamaal - good games, good games.

If you weren't mentioned, it's because I'll add you later. and the smashfest that we had at Mike's house was awesome too, despite the fact that I nearly got killed by his cat.

Underload

Lazy
Shoutouts are the new in thing, sooooo...

Dook - I only got to play your Mario a few times, I wish we did Snittos. Oh well, there's always SuperCon / Devastation.
Flux - Sucks we couldn't get the live stream going, but you're still f*cking hilarious. "f*ck my life".
Meno - Your Peach is really, really, really good. The set I played against you was probably my favorite of the day because it was so intense throughout.
Tim - Your Wario is soooo goooood. The last stock of the last game was so intense, I hate dsmash =(
Tony - Still the loudest motherf*cker in history. I never knew Metaknight could SD that many times.
DTL - map your shoulder buttons to something besides shield kthnx
Dr. Dave the Marronator - I'm really sorry I didn't make it for teams, but you won money anyway. Team for SuperCon?
Over 9000 - <3 for complimenting my Snake. Why did I see more G+W than Mario? Your Mario's so fun to watch.
DFG - This guy knows how to run a tournament. Unlike Game On...

Guys, we need to have at least 2 Smashfests during the 6 week gap between C3T and SuperCon!

Underload

Lazy
Double post because I'm lazy:

What has to happen at SuperCon:
- Every setup has to have Homebrew, GeckoOS 1.9 OR HIGHER, and the EX Brawl codeset + no tripping hacks working on it.
- There needs to be a full live stream set up by the players. Grand finals makes for a short and boring stream. I'll use my laptop to stream if people can bring a USB capture card that works on a Dell, and a microphone / headset.
- An official Melee tournament, not just a side event.
- Colorado needs to win its own tournaments.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There actually is official melee singles and teams tourneys at supercon. Also, I have a capture card, but I need the frigging USB cable, which Chap supposedly has still.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Hey you guys up there playin' melee! Come down here and watch a real game. With tripping. And tornadoes."

I'd give more shout outs if I could remember the names of everybody...but this is all I got...

Dook - Already knows I like his Snake a lot more than mine. And this jerk took me out my first match and threw me into losers... Then he won the tourney...
Flux - Already knows I like his Pikachu a lot more than mine. And this jerk teamed with Dook and took out our team in our first match and threw us into losers... Then they won the tourney...
Meno - Best freakin' Peach ever.
Moblin - MOBLIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!! You ***** losers with your Ganon, up until you had to fight Tim... How lame.
Tim - Holy crap, your Ness makes me cry. In a good way.
Tony - I liked your shirt because it was purple.
Jamaal - "I opened my box of good... AND FOUND GAMES."
Demonictoonlink - I'm assuming you're the guy who mained TL but went MK cause you didn't want to fight my mains with Toon Link. If so, you have awesomely entertaining commentary during fights. Though we didn't get to do many friendlies afterwords, it was still fun. "Like... if sex were a combo... that would be it."

There are a lot of other people I want to give shout outs to, but I don't know who they are. T_T

But I got a bunch of awesome matchup experience, so I'm happy with how stuff turned out.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I found a spare usb cable I had lying around in my box o' cables, so I can use the capture card again. Yay. It has annoyingly hard to find drivers, UL, so I'll bring you those next time I see yas.

Underload

Lazy
So I found a spare usb cable I had lying around in my box o' cables, so I can use the capture card again. Yay. It has annoyingly hard to find drivers, UL, so I'll bring you those next time I see yas.
Please do.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tourneyplay Brawl singles are winding down and I just trolled Diem. Yaaaaay!

Also, I got a new controller. It's not Nintendo official, but it looks and is shaped just like an official Nintendo controller. If I can open up my ghetto black GC controller, I can swap some parts and make it feel just how I want it to feel. Yaaaay.

Also, it's ORANGE ^.^

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Kind of agreed with tony, but more along the lines of, if your character moves up barely into a different level and you're left without one in that level. Having to learn MORE than 3 characters, with maybe a week's worth of notice, is stupid.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Waiting for DFG to post it now. I'll give him another day, then I'll make a results thread.

Also, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You can't see me with Mario, let alone brokeass Link! Go play TF2, Mike. D:<!

jkjk

I really really really REALLY need to replace my S key, so I can get ***** in it. D:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I sent them to him before I posted that. Silly Tim.

I need to make the thread, though. He can't or sumdat.

Also, is anyone looking for a roomie or sumdat sumdat? My mother dearest got sick of her fiancee's stupid ****, told him off, and now we have 30 days to move out of herr. It's not much, but I can kick at least $10-15 a week towards whoever wants to just give me a couch or sumdat. I'll be looking for a real jorb now, since I can't really count on this ******* temp agency.

So yeah, if anyone wants to be mah bff, lemme know. Once I secure a real boy's jorb, I can pay real boy's rent for a real boy's room.

I'm just all kinds of real!

Also, who is still planning on Genesis? Despite the bullocks going on right now, I'll toss money towards gas, even if I can't go. Get a posse together, guize.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I haz internet again! Shoutouts:

Underload!
Surprised I didn't get the Diddy whipped out on me, but the Snake was scary enough. Good games Undies - can't wait for our next bout.

Moblin!
Oh Moblin. lol.

Dave!
Didn't we even win some money...? I hoped you picked that up. Because I had no idea. I completly for- oh look! A platter of second jumps. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Flux!
Again Flux! I'm forming you into something of a rival nowadays, but don't worry I still love you. <3 <3 <3

Ryyudo!
I forget to mention I liked your shirt at the tournament. Very very sharp.

Tony!
Your shirt was actually hideous.

Over9000!
Mwahahaha. Dear me, what shall I ever do with all these quarters?!

Spencer!
Snake is hard. :urg:

We definitely should play more.

Tim!
You and your not falling for my failed grab releases. You and Flux shall rue the day! Rue I tell you!

Nite!
<3 (Completely homo)

Overall awesome tourney, tons of people, tons of food (they had Vanilla Coke!), tons of games (I actually got tired!). Good games to most everyone. :p

Also... Genesis... how much is the estimated individual budget?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Nothing very soon I think.

Devastation is on the 19-21st, but that's out of state - I don't think anything till then. Or even until Genesis really.

Five weeks till Genesis. @___@

Underload

Lazy
I haz internet again! Shoutouts:

Underload!
Surprised I didn't get the Diddy whipped out on me, but the Snake was scary enough. Good games Undies - can't wait for our next bout.
Peach destroys Diddy so badly, it's not even funny...

WHY IS YOUR PEACH SO GOOOOOD.

Also, @ zen: Only big CO tourney left is SuperCon on the 24th(?) of next month. Devastation is this month, but it's OoS, and I suppose there will be some smashfests leading up to Genesis and SuperCon.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Who all is interested in Devastation? I know I've asked this before, but I think it is important that I find out if I have people to go with, since I'm not driving into AZ alone in the summer without A/C.

Also, Underload: Does your computer have xp? the drivers for my capture card don't work with viiiiiiiiiiista

Underload

Lazy
Who all is interested in Devastation? I know I've asked this before, but I think it is important that I find out if I have people to go with, since I'm not driving into AZ alone in the summer without A/C.

Also, Underload: Does your computer have xp? the drivers for my capture card don't work with viiiiiiiiiiista
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

No, it's Vista. Much hate.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
intergalactic planetary, planetary, intergalactic.

Oh yeah, I'll be in town friday and saturday. But I'm too scared to hang out with you guys.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
and then jamaal lost forever. Hoo hoo hoo. And so did meno. Hoo hoo hoo.

In other news, I may be having a brawlfest later saturday. I'd like to keep it to just brawl, because while I enjoy the other games, I won't be playing them at Devastation/Genesis, and I'd like to test some things I've been working on.

Top Bottom