• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
You may now hurl your digital stones at my crotch.
If it makes you feel better, I thank you for telling us. Now I know what not to support. :laugh:

And if it makes you feel even better, I've been considering throwing digital stones formed from my angst to them at their website's digital crotch. Making rants, raves, and complaints immaturely as possible to make myself feel better.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
If it makes you feel better, I thank you for telling us. Now I know what not to support. :laugh:

And if it makes you feel even better, I've been considering throwing digital stones formed from my angst to them at their website's digital crotch. Making rants, raves, and complaints immaturely as possible to make myself feel better.
It would be fun. We could also write "Doodyheads" on their front windows in grape jam. Why grape jam? Because birds would go nuts.

I shall write them a very impolite letter. :mad:
=o You're going to use "To whom it may concern" instead of "Sir or madam?" Dangerous, I say!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry Jamaal, everyone has alredy memorized the rickroll URL already and Dorf'd is so much awesomer. :( (lol)

Ghastly suggestion! To insinuate that we may already have the guilty party in mind before we write the letter is impolite, but much more impolite than what a proper English Gentlemen should make the contents of a well-written but angry letter. The sex of the Greeting must remain homogenous!

I just finished summer make-up school for american history today, so yeah Tony ;D I probably could come if I had an address and it was after noon!

edit: I have johns for practicing though. I left my memory card over at some guy's house so now I have no data for melee. Meaning just the starting characters and I'm way too lazy to unlock everything when the memory card is a 10 minute drive away. Oh, but I'm too lazy to make the drive. :D not to mention I cant...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
T

talarq

Do we need to pay online to get the preregistration cost or can we just pay at the door after signing up?

Loom is pretty terrible.

Anyone else paying attention to E3 this year? Lots of cool stuff coming out: MSG title, Xbox Natal and PS3 Cam, couple Final Fantasies, Alan Wake.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You need to pay online to get the pre-reg price. Also, I'll probably show up friday after I feed my dogs, maybe before too, we will see. If anyone wanted to hang out there and play games or yell at people.

xbox eye toy 2.0, psthiimote, and more **** from nintendo. the only things worth looking at are the games which still suck because tehres pretty much no originality left only sequels non stop

tony when shouldi come or else ill be there at 8am no joke

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Tony, you're making a mistake. This guy will seriously show up at your house and your mom will be like wtf why is he here and you'll be like oh my god I wish I would have posted something on smashboards!

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Man I never knew you were like that Tony. This Judo Chop Action Super Buddha guy... who is he anyway he's not even a regular smasher. Just some rando and now you're inviting him over for breakfast? Freak.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Hey, showing up at Tony at 8? Hell yeah. I won't shower so I can be on time. I'll just waltz on in, and be like "Oh, hi Ms. Tony's Mom. I'm just here for the shower and then I'll be on my way!"

E3Edit: Nintendo showed some hot **** this year. Metroid M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Golden Sun DS, New! Super Mario Brothers Wii. The DS version was ridiculous enough as is, so the versus mode on the Wii will hopefully be hilariously insane too.

I'm not feeling the X-Box camera, and I couldn't care less about a new Rock Band game that doesn't have a "3" behind it. I dunno jack about the Beetles, and I'm not starting now. To be positive, MGS (of sorts), L4D 2, and FFXIII. And while small to most people, an upgrade to NetFlix so I don't gotta go onto the computer, send my X-box movies, and then switch the connection back to my X-box and watch it.

PS3 has a stack of shiznoe. God of War, MGS, Last Guardian, Heavy Rain. The only thing I know about and feel iffy about is Final Fantasy XIV. Another online FF, and I wasn't too much of a fan of 11. Furthermore, they're trying to start out PS3 exclusive with it. Good luck with that, I say. Give 'em half a year to a year and other consoles (namely, PC) will be seeing it, if they don't change their minds right away. :p

tl;dr version: Yay Nintendo!

Hey, showing up at Tony at 8? Hell yeah. I won't shower so I can be on time. I'll just waltz on in, and be like "Oh, hi Ms. Tony's Mom. I'm just here for the shower and then I'll be on my way!"

E3Edit: Nintendo showed some hot **** this year. Metroid M, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Golden Sun DS, New! Super Mario Brothers Wii. The DS version was ridiculous enough as is, so the versus mode on the Wii will hopefully be hilariously insane too.

I'm not feeling the X-Box camera, and I couldn't care less about a new Rock Band game that doesn't have a "3" behind it. I dunno jack about the Beetles, and I'm not starting now. To be positive, MGS (of sorts), L4D 2, and FFXIII. And while small to most people, an upgrade to NetFlix so I don't gotta go onto the computer, send my X-box movies, and then switch the connection back to my X-box and watch it.

PS3 has a stack of shiznoe. God of War, MGS, Last Guardian, Heavy Rain. The only thing I know about and feel iffy about is Final Fantasy XIV. Another online FF, and I wasn't too much of a fan of 11. Furthermore, they're trying to start out PS3 exclusive with it. Good luck with that, I say. Give 'em half a year to a year and other consoles (namely, PC) will be seeing it, if they don't change their minds right away. :p

tl;dr version: Yay Nintendo!
metroid m looks dumb, would play for story only.

galaxy 2 / l4d2 are just cheap ways to make money and barely change content.

golden sun ds, hot.

super mario bros wii = port from ds game with multiplayer, still multiplayer is gonna be fun.

natal = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDzXqK4fh-A

rockabnd alwasy sucked

ff13 graphics are good, english voice acting very sub par as usual

heavy rain and last guardian yes

14 is ps3/pc dumb idiot stupid head

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dont add the apt, THat's just my apartment,

My place can only hold so many people. These guys can show up for sure:

Mikezor
Tim
Jamz
Moblin

We need people to bring set-ups. Like, TV and shiz. If you wanna go and you aren't on the list, call me first, to see how full we are. 720 496 8156

EDIT: This will only be going until 7 or so. Maaaaaaybe 8.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
uhhh, I can bring my wii but I don't have a remote for it :D
No TV I don't think, unless you guys want to help me load it from the car. It's **** heavy...

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
well david got SUPER PARENT PWNED! now i need a partner, any takers?
PS i'm "I" incase you remember me.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'll be over at like 2 to pwn/get pwned in some brawl/melee(SF4?)

Edit: Ganon still needs a partner D: You going to C3T, I?

edit2: nvm I can't go until 4.

Top Bottom