• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
But seriously. Tony and Ferdi are fun to talk to, so I wouldn't mind housing with them. We have 2 people that are fun to house with here. Dekar and Dekar. And they are both taken I think.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Naturally it was a way to get to who I really want to be with. You. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That's fine with me, as long as I get reap some rewards.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
IRL FAIR

It's my best ranged move - outside of bed. Hoooo...

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Lol I know plenty of Pika mains, they just don't really live on this side of the US. Here are really the only good ones.

Anther-MI, Best Pika in the world, and top ten US player (IMO) had the pleasure of playing him yesterday.
Stealth Raptor-Kansas
Esam-Florida
Mister E- East Coast somewhere
Boxingking- United Kingdom
BadNewsBear- Texas
K Prime- Texas
Pikapika!- New York

and maybe 1 or 2 that I'm forgetting.

I can't watch the video now but I will when I get home from school.

P.S.- I want a good representation for the tourney on Saturday! Is anyone going in on Friday for casual?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Thanks, Steve, but that's hella old news. There's also a reset you can do to Snake. Shame about the 10 frame buffering window.

Flux, I'll be there all weekend. I have to work it.

I'm not sure if I'll be playing in the tournament or not. It was fun just running a tournament for once, and I'm trying to take a break from Smash so I can spend the rest of the time training for Genesis with a smile on my face.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, Steve, but that's hella old news. There's also a reset you can do to Snake. Shame about the 10 frame buffering window.

Flux, I'll be there all weekend. I have to work it.

I'm not sure if I'll be playing in the tournament or not. It was fun just running a tournament for once, and I'm trying to take a break from Smash so I can spend the rest of the time training for Genesis with a smile on my face.
taking a break from smash and practicing for genesis.....(smashes table)WTF u just contradicted yourself!

for thosee of you who don't get the reference watch the first 5 secs of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPYIra9B2E

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
-Runs up in the room and steals Tim's phone- You're talking ****ing **** behind my back?! And you're telling everybody?! Don't you think that's a little ****ed up?!?! -throws phone off the balcony-

For serious though, this guy needs to be in the next Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice game. Or maybe his own, "JD: Crazy for All"

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I just found out my 360 stick should work with GGPO, so if anyone wants to play the following games?

# Garou: Mark of the Wolves
# The King of Fighters 2002
# The King of Fighters '98
# Marvel vs. Capcom
# Samurai Shodown 2
# Street Fighter Alpha 2
# Street Fighter Alpha 3
# Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
# Super Street Fighter II: Turbo
# Vampire Savior
# X-Men vs. Street Fighter

Also, I can't reply to video right now, as I can't watch it. In class and all. D:

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Lol Steve. You are so slow :(

I've had that video on favorite for about a week now. Lol. And I've mentioned the CG in this topic previous. But it's okay.

I still love you.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we can do more Tim challenges. And I'll be there all weekend, but I'm adding a fun new challenge to the list: Mario Kart Double Dash mm!* Who wants some?

*Not applicable to DFG

Top Bottom