• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I attached it and clicked send and got :

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'HTTP', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just try resending it. Sounds like a standard server error. Maybe try renaming the last part of it. So like... instead of rundll32.exe, name it rundll32.jpg.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
when I tried renaming it, I got stopped saying that the file wasn't found..

edit: that's when I click "attach" in the menu for attaching something to the mail

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
alright. I added it to my desktop, renamed it "RUNDLL32.jpg"

then when I right click the icon, and select send to ---> mail recipient, it shows up as attached, but under the name "RUNDLLE.32.jpg.EXE"

when I didn't add the EXE. and it still gets the error

edit: Magus said he might pick me up around(or after) noon to go to that, Mike. I've just gotta get the OK from my parents. Easier said than done.

trying to find a file in my comp and emailing it to Tony at night makes me feel like a pro hacker. I canz hack mainframez naow?

seriously though, I gtg in about 10 min, I'm trying.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
leave directions tonight and I'll try to send it to qshare tomorrow morning, Tony. Sorry. I have to get a good night's sleep for a recital tomorrow. and maybe the smashfest.

later

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Steve and Tim. I need you signup for the NVGA site and get logins. Just to let everyone know, Tim and Steve will be heading up the news aspect of the Cutthroat Chapter. They will be posting articles and blogs on the happening of Colorado. Support them and there skills. They are going to be great!!!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Effing sick! I can't wait to read overexaggerated articles on CO's skill level.

seriously though, that's really cool. Wonder if that shows up on a resume..

Also, sorry

parents being a ****,

can't come to the smashfest today. Gotta do homework

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, I want to confirm who all is going to OhSnap by Wednesday.

So far, definite people going are:

Tim
Me
Nite

Who else is coming? Jamaal, you better come, since it's not Black Friday. I have to find a new teammate for Fall Fighter GG because you has teh works. D:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Okay, I want to confirm who all is going to OhSnap by Wednesday.

So far, definite people going are:

Tim
Me
Nite

Who else is coming? Jamaal, you better come, since it's not Black Friday. I have to find a new teammate for Fall Fighter GG because you has teh works. D:
Tim just told me. I'll see what's going on the week before and see if it's possible to call off a Friday to go.

As for Fall Fighter, I can still go. Just I would be there around 1-1:30, if I got off on time. >_> You could beg DFG to suck his D if he stalls it long enough for me to get there. :D

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Like seriously though Tony, i'm pretty sure multiple times i've said "i'm going" not to mention Tim and I were the ones who really sparked the thought into COs minds about OK. even if I wasn't the first one to notice the tournament.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
back in my day in age, we didn't have no mewtwokings protecting no metaknights, and we liked it that ways!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
If we're going to ban meta, honestly, we should just ban snake as well. Because IMO they are both equally as good as eachother.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If we're going to ban meta, honestly, we should just ban snake as well. Because IMO they are both equally as good as eachother.
Except they aren't. There's a reason that every player has been dropping their characters for him. Even DSF now runs MK, just so he can **** anyone who gives him a shred of trouble.

Example: Futile 3 stocked him in winnner's bracket with Wario. This is Brawl, and DSF. 3 stocks aren't easy unless you're fighting a weak player/character, neither of which DSF can be described as.

DSF came back from loser's and ***** the living hell out of Futile with MK.

Ferdi and Yang got bent over and ***** by a Snake/MK team just a little while ago, remember? It's not because they had two S tier characters, either. Sinz made Ferdi's recovery his personal *****. It was embarrassing, until I realized that that's just what MK does: makes people his *****.

Also, don't get all super-indignant about me forgetting about you. I haven't been on the boards in a while, and have only really been talking to people about it IRL. I believe I made the suggestion to go in the first place, since it had low-tier and I wanna do that shiz. I could be wrong on that, though.

Kyo, don't be stupid. Look back through the posts. We've posted that link like... 300000 times. Just find it.

Tim, team with Ferdi at the next Gameswirl. I wanna see how things go, especially if Yang is outta commission.

Jamaal, I'll ask him and find out. You BETTER get out on time, or I'll be VERY sad. If he says no, Imma ask Halfro or some crap like that.

Top Bottom