• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Aww, looks like I'll have some competition at the CU thing tomorrow XD Although it will almost certainly be more fun!

Edit: Yang, the info is on allisbrawl

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so I guess I'm picking up Nite, then I'm driving to Tony's, then we're heading to Tim's, which where we'll head to CU.

It's probably a good idea to leave around 10 in the morning, but thaz is jus meh.

*edit*
Remember this picture when you're complaining tomorrow

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I was looking at the tourney, and I'm cool with leaving later. I don't know what I was smoking last night, **** going at 10:00. I can has more time watching my stories.

*Edit*
Lemme know when I'm supposed to pick up Nite.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Remember: (I'm looking at you Ferdi =P)

Saturday May 24th

Friendlies:
11:00AM - 2:00 PM

Doubles:
2:00PM - 5:00PM

Singles:
5:00PM - 8:00PM

Entry Fee
Singles: 5$ (*Free if you bring 2 NEW people*)
Doubles: Free
Prize Split 60/30/10

There will be snacks, so donations will are much appreciated ^__^

I will be a little late due to me getting some snack. *sorry* Also, if you guys have a wii, bring it. I only have one.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Maybe somebody will hear me now when I say I'll be there today. Maybe.

edit: omg I just realized that wording could be taken to mean I might not be there. Well **** wording, I'll definitely be there.

Irmy

Smash Rookie
I might head down there for singles and could probably bring mine. Though the people i was planning on going with didnt want to go so im deciding if i really wanna drive down there alone.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Hey colorado, Im in town from st. louis, and stuck in denver for the next few days (car broke down, so I cant drive home yet). I was wondering if there are any smashfests going on this weekend either for brawl or melee, or anyone who wants to meet up and play someone from out of town....im in arvada i think...at a hotel near sheridan and turnpike by this guitar center and a Perkins restaurant.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I know, Ferdi, taking Yang's Snake down was the toughest thing I've ever done.

Wario counters Marth? What?

Also, 7 of Boulders 12 kills were technically from Denver. Would be 8, but Tim hacked and taught Snake "Earthquake".

Also, Koi, how many extra wiis did you get? I saw like 3 extra bags. Next time, if you need help with organization and getting stuff, let us know. We'd be more than happy to help out.

*Edit*
By that, I mean, let us know and we can support the cause of foods.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
I was telling the guy above you.
sorry i got caught up trying to find out how im getting home...by the time i got back to the hotel it was like 11pm and i didnt know how late u guys usually smash, although we stay up til like 3am back at home. so if theres anymore smashfests going on today or 2morrow ill try to make it. and for the record im not a guy. girl smashers ftw :)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
sorry i got caught up trying to find out how im getting home...by the time i got back to the hotel it was like 11pm and i didnt know how late u guys usually smash, although we stay up til like 3am back at home. so if theres anymore smashfests going on today or 2morrow ill try to make it. and for the record im not a guy. girl smashers ftw :)
Get ready for another dramaback10k, guize.

Joking aside, ask Cliche for instructions to his place. Having a fourth for teams is always nice.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
We should smash sometime tomorrow if anyone's down. And by smash I mean physical violence.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Thats never going to die is it tim?

Oh well, it could be worse i suppose, I could have people saying Fredi Luckback 10k all the time, man that would suck....
?

That's like the best saying ever, even I use it.

Ferdi edit: I've deleted everyone from my Brawl FC list, I'm done playing it online. Everyone that has me remove me cause thats just an extra spot for no one.

Ferdi edit #2: MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ferdi edit #3: **** I just own my posts
Namco vs. Capcom game where it looks free roaming but you got a pre-set destination(think final fantasy where you can go and level anywhere and whenever but you still have to enter your destination sometime to get further through the game), Fire Emblem type battle MOVEMENT, and free-form street fighter type combo fighting

http://transgen.890m.com/?p=43

Looks sick as hell, check out the video at the very bottom.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
and for the record im not a guy. girl smashers ftw :)
Indeed *high five*

Ferdi edit: I've deleted everyone from my Brawl FC list, I'm done playing it online. Everyone that has me remove me cause thats just an extra spot for no one.
Someone is a little POed from lag today ^^;;; You should still play me, we have like no lag.

Thats never going to die is it tim?
I sure hope it doesn't LOL.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Guhhh, finally back from North Carolina.

I represented the lovely Colorado with a 2nd Place victory in the Brawl tournament. Figures I lost to a Snake though... (And one round against Ike, which I have to say, I am ashamed of MY Ike after the beating he gave me against my Marf.) Sadly I had to drop the DDR tourny for the Brawl tourny (and I was second seed too! I would've gotten 2nd or 3rd probably, but meh, IS BRAWL BAYBEE!)

So I'm effin' tired and hungry and looking for a good time in bed. And by "good time" I mean, "I really need to sleep free of interruptions." Con was hella dope though.

Snake needs to be punched in the mullet. Go box him, Clark.

I didn't check the dates of the post but people are saying Smash tomorrow. Does "tomorrow" equal Monday/Memorial Day? If so, I might be interested.

Til then, stay dope CO and visitor. Linxx to my dope Godot cosplay later when I find them.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Iduno, probably in denver.

*Edit*
Now, a sexist joke. (this is for you, Alt F4)

How many men does it take to open a beer?

None, it should be open when she brings it to you.

Top Bottom