• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Ferdi, you have a bad sense of humor. Maybe if Samuel L. Jackson was sitting next to him yelling, it'd be decent, but no.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You guys don't seem to understand just how powerful Snake's tilts are, nor how much range they have. That plane is actually completely full. His dtilt, ftilt, and utilt take up too much space, srsly.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You don't even know bad sense of humor until you look at your own demo dayum son ice burned know why cause its hot.
That wasn't funny either. Maybe if there was something racist included............then.......maaaaaaybe.

*edit*
I don't get your lack of insults in that insult, here let me make it even better:

"You're one to talk"

Wow, so much simpler and less idiotic :p

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
That wasn't funny either. Maybe if there was something racist included............then.......maaaaaaybe.

*edit*
I don't get your lack of insults in that insult, here let me make it even better:

"You're one to talk"

Wow, so much simpler and less idiotic :p
Too simple. I think the reason everyone hated you demo was cause you talk **** but you don't back it up with anything(especially smash-wise).

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I could kick everyones *** IRL. I think that's good enough.

*edit*
And you as well as everyone else knows that I talk no smack whatsoever in brawl. I fully admit that I suck. :p

And everyone loves me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You guys will be staying at Tw1ns house. Just so you know. I Will get the address soon.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I could kick everyones *** IRL. I think that's good enough.

*edit*
And you as well as everyone else knows that I talk no smack whatsoever in brawl. I fully admit that I suck. :p

And everyone loves me.
I would get some timestamped quotes but I'm playing MS right now. P MS that is lolololol

Are you guys fighting cause Ferdi put up a dumb picture, man this thread gets funnier and funnier.
I own this thread and can make dumb drama at will.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf, drama that doesn't involve me? What's happened to my Colorado thread? I didn't know Ferdi and Demo hated each other, dayuumnz.

As an aside, I'd put good money on you losing in a fight to Nite or myself, dahling Demo (had to get in on the drama, is wut I do). Even more money if you fought Sam, lmfao.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Me and fredi are teh best frends.

Tony, we'll have to have a boxing match sometime, I have the gloves, and a face guard if you're a pansy. You shall see my powah!

*Edit*
I would get some timestamped quotes but I'm playing MS right now. P MS that is lolololol
Bring it OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

*edit2*
Also:
ALTered: Dirty picture, tisk tisk.

*edit 3*
^You're seriously the most ******** mod ever

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yang incase you didnt know, our MS characters were given 100 million mesars for free. EACH character. So if you have 10 characters, thats 1 billion mesos.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Well, that's gonna mess with the economy.

Boxing gloves, Demo? I thought you said in a fight, not a boxing match.

EDIT: Hey, guys, it's been brought to my attention that, in conjunction to not being able to take part in the teams division that actually matters (ranking, trophy, more money), teams on Saturday will NOT take place until after singles is completed.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but, honestly, the only reason I wanted to go was teams. That's the only reason I still play Brawl. There are going to be virtually NO teams for CO to take part in. I don't want to spend $100 for a tournament that we coulda just gone to Boulder for.

So, do we just want to go to Boulder? It's closer, will generate the same basic revenue, and will actually have teams for us to play in. If everyone still wants to go to NM, that's cool, I might still go. But I might end up just giving my spot to Cliche, because this **** is stupid.

EDIT: Sinz is trying to fix it for us, but srsly, if things fall flat, I dunno what to do.

EDIT AGAIN: I think I just need to calm down. Road trips are fun. I'm just being pissy right now because I was really looking forward to teams, and should know that NVGA is infamous for not knowing how to run Smash.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Boxing is a sportsman's way of conducting a fight. If you'd like to spar, you can still use the boxing gloves. I don't know where my sparring boots are, but nobody really should care about that.

If you'd like to go bare fists though, I'm fine with that. Just make sure it's all friendly, don't lose your mind halfway through.

I'm up for smashing btw. Anyone?

*edit*
I'm going to boulder on Sat, anyone up for carpooling?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Would just like to congratulate NVGA on great management of tourney, and convincing me that going is not worth it now. Thanks!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Boxing is a sportsman's way of conducting a fight. If you'd like to spar, you can still use the boxing gloves. I don't know where my sparring boots are, but nobody really should care about that.

If you'd like to go bare fists though, I'm fine with that. Just make sure it's all friendly, don't lose your mind halfway through.

I'm up for smashing btw. Anyone?

*edit*
I'm going to boulder on Sat, anyone up for carpooling?
Lulz, alrighty, whatev. We can box/spar. Thought you meant fight fighting, not being nice to each other. You should hit up Sam. Pretty sure he could hit you up. XD

We're all going to Boulder. Screw NVGA.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Tail Spin is a garbage show.
tail spin and quack shot on the sega genesis owns...i still have the games ahahahaha and i also still have rocket knight adventure. Btw i'm pretty sure i'll be able to go to boulder. Is it possible i can carpool with one of u guys? i can meet any of u guys at a light rail station.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Lol we will eb doubling the size of the tourney just from this thread,

Yang, I think our car is full unless we want to take 2, which lightrail station did you want to meet at?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'm your fifth person, tony. I'm brining a TV and wii, if that's kosher.

Plus, Tail Spin was and still is a garbage show, ducktales was the only one to get its own movie. And it was a good one

Top Bottom