• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Heya Guys.

Awhile agao, Duha posted a vid of teamf ortress 2 that was fracking hilarious.

It had someone blocking the entrance untill people got trivia questions right, and they had portal traps...

does anyone know what im talking about? or where I can find it?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, I was trippin' balls earlier. She's fine.

Do NOT let me back out of this, mmkay? I need this, even if I dun like Brawl. I'm going, period.

And wtf, Ferdi is right. Tim doesn't have a wedding to go to?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Tony did you talk to Sinz about the doubles and singles date? A good reason to put if you're going to tell him soon is that if we do it all in the same day, we can make it so that they pay for BOTH tourneys first and start with doubles. That way they won't leave due to losing money/getting owned by us. It might be underhanded but it will cause the most amount of money, people to STAY, and actually play and watch finals.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If you want to run a team tournament first and then do singles i'm fine with that but the championship for teams will happen on Friday. It's been on the website for a while now and it wouldn't be right to change it for people who are coming just for that. Have another team tournament on Saturday and that's makes everyone happy.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Heya Guys.

Awhile agao, Duha posted a vid of teamf ortress 2 that was fracking hilarious.

It had someone blocking the entrance untill people got trivia questions right, and they had portal traps...

does anyone know what im talking about? or where I can find it?
I posted it.

Team Roomba.

Griefing (mispelt intentionally).

Ferdi what private server do you play on?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Boards have been the same since I've registered. Only difference is that brawl exists.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So like, I only got a 27 on my ACT score :(

Actually I don't know how good that is...

But my 4.1 GPA complimenting this guarantees me to pretty much be free for OOS anything(my parents should feel good or something? idk.) As long as I keep it up I guess...

Guys, that video on banning old yoshi's island is uploading. I'll link you to the thread afterwards.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I only got a 28 on my ACT, and had a 1.7 GPA (lulz, lazy), but I was actually able to get into State/Uni level colleges. I just chose CCA because it's cheaper, and was close to the smash scene.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
i got a 25 on ACT with a 1.8 gpa or something, i didn't even do half of math portion cus i hate math.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I got a 32 on my ACT and had like a 2.8 GPA, and I got into all the colleges I applied to.

Except for CU, because they wanted an essay explaining my low GPA.

Musical Edit: Actually Demo, is both. Thank ye mikez, is happy music =D

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
It's only happened vs. you and nite. stop emitting brain waves that mess up your connection with me, people

geez.

Timo, you know it hurts my feelings when you sandbag /wrists

Top Bottom