• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
O.O I want to go to the Boulder event but i'll be out of town for my cousin's wedding :(

I am trying to figure out what my little bro is doing for his 21st. I think Saturday is free if people want to come over to my place (free beer) and we can rock out the melee. Bring your cubes or Wii's and if you want to play Brawl, bring that too. I am pretty much all melee, buit w/e works.

If my bro decides to go out with his friends on Saturday instead of the family, I will be more than willing to try and cram people into my place. Just bring power strips, TV's, cubes. etc.

I will post again tomorrow when I know more. :laugh:

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I hate lag. Why didn't Nintendo invest in better servers or something? Mario Kart doesn't lag at all and we do fine on WoW. It's only smash.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so if you're in the Boulder area, I'm planning on doing a smashfest this sunday, so if your free you should stop by :D
Sunday? What about Saturday? I am running an online tourney on Sunday.

Also, I could rent a room at CU if you don't want a bunch of people at your house.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, after trying it with Cliche, I'm fairly certain that Marth can chain release grab Toon Link as well.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
To anyone who cares(mainly Yang)

Got my I/L to 120 finally
Got my Sader, meaning Fighter to 70

I need to know how to get to Aqua Road for the mounts. Btw Yang, is 4th job out? I haven't asked but people who did seemed like they were told it wasn't, yet I personally saw, and I mean, saw, I double clicked on his character, says a lv.158 Hero. Which is 4th job. Is it only for fighters currently?

What should I make for my 3rd character?

Out of line: There's a Jeris signed up for New Mexico's Supercon. Is that SNSG Jeris...?

Who is still considering going? And has money for food/gas? I'm going for sure, idk if we can use my honda pilot, but I scheduled my work around the dates so long as I'm back by Sunday morning(before noon).

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
Ok folks, so I said I would post when I know what is going on. Here's the deal, I am free Sunday if people want to rock Smash out. I was gonna do something at my place, but it looks like someone has an event going in Boulder. I would be more than willing to roll down to Boulder and bring the hooch if everyone is going. When and where on Sunday is the Smashfest going down?

:laugh:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Btw everyone, I probably won't be able to make it to any smashfests this weekend since Friday dad is job hunting, Saturday I got my water world training, and Sunday he's job hunting some more, I'll post if anything regarding this changes.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to do something saturday, depending when I get off work, but Sunday is Mother's Day, so I'm off limits.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
**** we all have diff schedules, I have friday off but could do something sat or sun evening after work

I think I can tony, but I get off work at 3, where are we all going on Sunday?

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Sunday sounds like a good plan. I can roll down to Boulder.

Who plays online!?!?! Playing side by side is better so I can hit you, when you 4 stock my Y. Link! :laugh:

Dirtyvagina wrote:
I'm better than all of you.
Probably not, especially if you're a Cub's fan.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. All right Colorado, with $200 in the pot on top of entry it's time to take that money people. Colorado let's do this!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz sucks guys. I just 3 stocked his GaW with my ZSS in a no lag match. Replays were sent for the lulz.

♥ Sinz.
Lol
Yeah, the game with the olimar was the best one 2 suicides. Best part is the random ftw.

Then you quit when i was gonna choose snake against zss.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Haha, well looks like Sunday is mothers day >_> so I'll have to move it to saturday. Post if you can make it! Idk, we could use CU, but I don't think we will if only a few people come

Top Bottom