• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Tim, I can be home in about 30 if you want to go then, got to hop on the bus from auraria, unless you want to pick me up here..... lolz

And yoshis works with the grab attack till they break, then just dash grab again, one of his better techniques cause his dash grab is decently fast with good range.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf, Brawl is getting broken as hell. Yoshi for high tier?

I guess I won't be completely skeptical, Ferdi. Lol@bothering to list Leo and Khadir's friend, though. It was assumed that you could beat them. Still, do me a favor and take first at SuperCon. I'll definitely believe you then.

Hook me up with the battlechest, pls?

We should hold two more tournaments, then start discussing power rankings and all that shiz. There are some people that I thought were good, and, the more I play them/hear about them, the more I realize that they're just kinda hot air. Then, there's our newcomers/old players that weren't too hot that are decent now. I'd just like a tenative top 10, I guess, not necessarily in order.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Man tony, we shoulda saved the replay of your ganon getting 3stock chaingrabbed into spikes for the world to see lol.

And if you need a Brood War disc I think Ihave one for you, i lost my CD key years ago tho

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
I live around 104th and Federal. I am always looking for good smashers to increase my skill in the area. My buddy Cabby is pretty good, but it gets old playing against the same person over and over again.

I'm off on the weekends, so feel free to PM me and I would be more than willing to host a small smash party. This weekend is kind of rough, since my little bro is turning 21, but the rest of the summer looks good. I mostly play Melee, but I could probably pursuade my buddy who owns a Wii to let me take it for the weekend if we have a lot of Brawlers.

I like to play for something. Not big, but maybe 1c or 25c games. We don't have too, it's just nice to add a little spice to competition sometimes. I am in no way near a pro level of play, but i'm not bad either. I am just looking to have some good times and increase my skills against some good smashers in the area. Let me know!

:laugh:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i live off 128th and colorado.... i think we've discussed this before
No, we didn't o_O

Ferdi, you should get me those copies of SC this weekend or something, complete with keys. :D
Friday my dad is job hunting, so probably not then, depends on how long he searches. Saturday I have training for my job, so Sunday might be the only day I can go.

I live around 104th and Federal. I am always looking for good smashers to increase my skill in the area. My buddy Cabby is pretty good, but it gets old playing against the same person over and over again.

I'm off on the weekends, so feel free to PM me and I would be more than willing to host a small smash party. This weekend is kind of rough, since my little bro is turning 21, but the rest of the summer looks good. I mostly play Melee, but I could probably pursuade my buddy who owns a Wii to let me take it for the weekend if we have a lot of Brawlers.

I like to play for something. Not big, but maybe 1c or 25c games. We don't have too, it's just nice to add a little spice to competition sometimes. I am in no way near a pro level of play, but i'm not bad either. I am just looking to have some good times and increase my skills against some good smashers in the area. Let me know!

:laugh:
That's pretty close to me I think o_O Like 5-10 minutes, from me and Magus.

Irmy

Smash Rookie
Hi I live in Lakewood and there is a group of like 5 or 6 of us that play smash all the time. We want more people to play with.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I live right on Dealer Row there. Like I said, PM me anytime. I check this account fairly often and if anyone wants to crush out some Smash in the next week or so, the beer is on me. :laugh:

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Pm me and sure, and alex, it's cus i'm really working on my finals ****, I have to really focus this week.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Smash on the 24th!!!!

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=614

Saturday May 24th

Friendlies:
11:00AM - 2:00 PM

Doubles:
2:00PM - 5:00PM

Singles:
5:00PM - 8:00PM

Entry Fee
Singles: 5$ (*Free if you bring 2 NEW people*)
Doubles: Free
Prize Split 60/30/10

There will be snacks, so donations will are much appreciated ^__^

Rules
Singles/Doubles
3 Stock
7 Min
No items
Team attack on

Best out of 3
Finals will be best out of 5

STAGE SELECTION
Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Battleship Halberd
Jungle Japes (Melee)
Luigi's Mansion
Lylat Cruise
Pictochat
pokemon stadium (Melee)
Rainbow Cruise (Melee)
Yoshi's Island

Venue
Name: University of Colorado at Boulder
Address: HALE 270-260
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Notes: http://www.colorado.edu/campusmap/map.html?bldg=HALE

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Well ill go to the boulder thing,

In more immediate news,

Is anyone doing anything tonight / this weekend? Ill be done with finals on thursday and will be jonesin(sp?) for some smash.

Tony i could be down to 3 stock your Ganon again if you want... I mean if you're up for that kind of humiliation again.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Koi, some of the smashers will be in NM for the NVGA SuperCon Championships. You will still get a good turnout though. Let me know if you are doing more tournaments during the Cutthroat Season which will start in September. Maybe we can coordinate a tournament together. I'm assuming you already know about Cutthroat

www.coloradocutthroat.com

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm free until about 9 today. As an aside, I dunno if I can make it to NM now, since the donation place refuses to accept virtually every proof of address I've presented in the past week.

Top Bottom