• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Know what you should do Erg? Get really good and make up a bunch of technicals for Sonic, and show off as him.

Then whenever Tony is around, pick Sonic and just suicide all 3 stock.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The point is to get a better Sonic than Tony's, then just pretend Sonic super duper sucks. Just to be annoying!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I'm part of The Last Gunslingers clan.

They have two public servers, and I always play on them. For one week, both will be goldrush 24/7 (I think), but then after that one will go back to dustbowl 24/7.

74.86.227.106:27050
74.86.227.106:27015
guess i have to come and own u

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Cliche, I'm right near the Botanic Gardens, Josephine and 11th. However, I won't be able to make it to any smashfests tomorrow unless they're near/at Mikezor's or Demo's, because I have to go out there to watch my grandma >.>

Mom is good at guilt.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'll be at the Rockies game tomorrow. And Saturday I have a date. Finals are next week too, so **** smashfests until the 12th is done and over with.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sweet Cliche! It'll be nice to not have to drive if I want lag-free smarsh. We'll see how this weekend turns out, hopefully I'll end up with spare time.

On a side note, Tsuteto...if you really wanna show up Gojira's little crew, you can pretend some of us are from Utah =D.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hahah! Thanks, but I think I'll be good ^^ I have no fear of Goji, Just need to figure out who Staz mains now, and the others I'm sure the rest of the crew can take for the better half. Dai-A may have taken the tourneys, but we haven't faced in the tournament at all, so meh.

That, and I'm able to make a crew from whatever I want. They didn't specify. I love loopholes <insert evil grin here>

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Timotee, you still up for some smash tonight?

Also, is there anyone else here from Denver? Most of you guys seem to be in Aurora/Thorton/Boulder, not that its too far, but it makes it a lil harder for a unplanned smash somewhere.
I would be down for coming. Saturday might be better. Do you know if a bus goes by there?

If ferdi quits then ferdi will forever be gay
Awwwww... is Brown NITE going to miss Ferdi. <3<3<3

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Well you can take the Regional bus down from boulder, then if you get on the 15 it will bring you out east colfax towards me and timotee's houses

Let me check with my roomie, but i think we might be able to do something tonight.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Awwwww... is Brown NITE going to miss Ferdi. <3<3<3
Who wouldn't miss Ferdi? And Yang add me on steam my ID is Judo_Chop_Action_Super_Buddha but my IGN is [GS|BCH] JUDO CHOP

I'll ask my mom for a smashfest on Saturday, and if she says ok, I'll let you guize know before tomorrow.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Everybody, my steam account is spiritdragon999

Due to it's impossibleness, I can't quit smash, I can't quit any game where I can own people, which is close to every multiplayer game I have ever. If I quit it's merely a little time off(I do this anyways since no tourneys/no smashfests/nothing happening). Which is why I love Halo, just go online, there you go, infinite games to play, never bored, best online ever. Everyone should also know by now that I'm super big on player interaction, I go to tournaments mainly for the competitive atmosphere, not for the game itself(like how LAN parties work, I want to hear dissapointments, I want to see victories, I want to see FUN). This has been the same for pretty much every tournament I went to, even OC3, everyone watching me play knew that all I tried to do then was moonwalk Dsmash every pro.

Doubles and crews are different, I friggin love teams. Which is mainly why Halo is so cool to me, since every game is a team game. This is mainly because IMO it's more challenging and rewarding, many of my teachers say that I'm bored nearly all the time because I'm not challenged enough, and that applies to me in games as well. I think singles is noobsauce, while doubles require more strategy and coordination with your partner. Crews are different because it's still a group of people, not just one single person.

Anyways, </rant>

I'm going to NM Supercon for sure, look forward to that, I need to know when we're going to be back though, since I have school Friday so I might have to miss that(undecided on school/doubles), and I'd have to be back before monday. Why can't the dates be Sat/Sun? That just makes more sense.

Ferdi edit: IMO we get the NM guys to do both tourneys on Saturday, like we did on C3T. Even with the ****ty coordination with the staff, we still got the game done the fastest out of comparing our melee tourneys, and with like 4x the amount of people.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Haha, because then life would be fair crybaby!!! just kidding, you play SC competitively at all?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I played for about 4 years competitively, went to nationals and placed 17th, 1 under invite to korea =*(. That was in 2003. You should play me in SC =)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
everyone watching me play knew that all I tried to do then was moonwalk Dsmash every pro.
Good times.

I played for about 4 years competitively, went to nationals and placed 17th, 1 under invite to korea =*(. That was in 2003. You should play me in SC =)
You should help me get good at SC. I wanna pick it back up, but I don't want to just get owned by Koreans. D:

Teams really is where it's at for Brawl right now, and they've always been really fun for me.

EDIT:

The point is to get a better Sonic than Tony's, then just pretend Sonic super duper sucks. Just to be annoying!
Wtf, I missed this? Didn't Irvin lose to me in virtually every Fox tournament ditto EVAR? I recall a certain match where he camped the edge for the last stock, and I ran up and wavelanded backwards to see if he'd try to grab, and he did, so I took the chance and did it again, and, like clockwork, he did.

Then he got fsmashed, and I lost to MikeZor's Fox, lololololol.

If Irvin gets back into smash, he should pick up Diddy, or someone simple, so he can find something good and abuse it to hell and back. No technicals in this game to abuse right now, so he might as well find a Sheik and learn how to approach.

SUPER EDIT: I do love and miss me sumdat Erg.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well it turns out i have the finals a week before nm so i will be free i just gotta talk to my parents. Yeah ferdi thats why i play counterstrike and dota alot because its so competetive and requires lots of teamwork. I always like to play MMORPGS but i always get bored from them eventually. I use to be somewhat decent at sc but i always loved to play golems and evolves lol.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Erg, you were one of my favorite smashers. I think you only stopped Brawl because your brother thinks so low of it.

That's why I like TF2 so much Yang! Teamwork! Especially when in a clan and people know you we can set up massive coordination. Way fun.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Guild wars would be a good one for us, since there isn't a monthly fee.

Also, if I manage to get my new comp working >.>

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
If I were to play anything else right now, it would be dota. Used to be in a team for CAL Dota and we took 5th a couple years ago.

Timotee, PM me you're AIM man, I wanna smash tonight

TLHM

Smash Cadet
hey tony, you bloody scrub: you suck at this game and I look forward to giving you the pleasure of having wolf's blaster shoved in your bum again in the future : D

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I think we can do something at my house tonight, not sure how many people will be coming but my apartment is pretty small, I cant fit everyone lol. Tomorrow also works for me, just let me know.

Top Bottom