• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

McMoney252

Smash Rookie
I just came from the barnes and noble gamestop on colorado... he told me it was going to be a melee tourny that should start around 7-8...... not a brawl tourny :( he also said that the tourny will end at 11 to give them an hour to set things up for the midnight release... as far as that he didnt have any specific details as to what rules are going to apply to the tourny...

Duha

Smash Journeyman
well that is a no can do weekend for me i am going to see Kat Williams stand up show and it is on the day of the tourney sorry guys

about gamestop tourney on colorado i was just at that one and they said they were unsure of a midnight release and were pretty sure there was not going to be a tourney on release day i will have to call again but the guy i talked to seemed pretty sure about it.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I just came from the barnes and noble gamestop on colorado... he told me it was going to be a melee tourny that should start around 7-8...... not a brawl tourny :( he also said that the tourny will end at 11 to give them an hour to set things up for the midnight release... as far as that he didnt have any specific details as to what rules are going to apply to the tourny...
Whats the Barnes and Noble gamestop?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Yay if its melee then the people that should be in separate store should be ferdi tony lovo me and ummm yeah whoever else thinks they can beat us >.> Thats right ***** trash talking to the people im better hen at melee one last time!

IM GOING TO THE PARKER ONE SO NOONE GO CAUSE IM GOING TO PLAY CHEAP THIS LAST TIME!!! >.>

TAKUMI ALSO HAS THE BEST LOOKING SIGS!!!!!! XD glad to see youre still alive

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I say the good players decide where they are going

Tony can go to the quincy one since thats actually the one hes goes to the most

lovo is going to southlands ^ ^ (will have no ride back cause he suks)

Ill take parker

Mikezor can take centenial

tim can take any cause he has a car

ferdi who cares hes far from us

same with david yeah that should be it ^ ^ i think if i missed anyone oops

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Heibrahi, Put Up Those Vids!
This.

And also, I went to my Gamestop to ask for more info and stuff. But the only thing that I got out of them was that they will have sure-fire information on the tournament a WEEK before March 8th. I've also surfed through some other forums and saw that some Gamestops are actually having melee tourneys, so make sure to check on your Gamestop! Time for the line wait for Brawl midnight release starts at 10P.M. March 8th, why? Because I talked to them and they said that they only receive about 2-3 copies of newer games nowadays. So if you haven't pre-ordered it, DO IT!!!!

Kinda important, I asked my Gamestop about pre-orders and stuff and how many people did, etc. My Gamestop had 63 pre-orders, meaning that's prolly how many people will enter the tournament. Pre-orders are also FOR SURE reservations. So you guys should ask them about(in order of importance):

1) Have a tournament at all?
2) Melee of Brawl?
3) Rules, controllers, characters
4) Pre-order costumers
5) Prizes

And lastly, is any brawling going down this weekend?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
The brawl tourny this weekend will take place in my house ^ ^

amd ill put up the vids when i have free time dammit

Here are the people banned from my house:
Isai
That is all

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Isai
That is all
Wait...your house A.K.A. that apartment? LoVo, are you taking the bus there again =O!?! I'll show earlier if you guys are, if not, I'll have to try to get my parents to take me.

Ferdi edit(better than proedit and Isai edit): GAMESTOP TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL RULES!!! Go to the new "official rules" tab.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/default.asp

Basically, it's all time matches, still no news on characters and controllers though. Lol, round one is 1 minute, round 2 is 2 minutes, round 3 is 3 minutes, and round 4 is 5 minutes.

Graceful

Smash Rookie

Isai
That is all
Why is it each time there is a tourny, I am busy? :[
Sum Bs right here.
lol

and my friend is like telling me there might be Doc,Roy.mew2, and those pika - and + things linked together ( like Iceclimbers) in brawl ( U.S)

Lies or Trueths?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wait...why did my second to last post said it was edited at 10:30 p.m. yesterday :confused:

Did Colorado suddenly decided to time travel or something?

Man, now my city's full of weeds and my neighbors moved away :(

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
how long is brawl going to be at your house heibrahi
take tv's to nites house

also
link suuuuuucksssss ss s s

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Ok first off sorry i havn't gone to any brawlfests but as you guys have been saying there is to many people and I don't want sit around for a game that only lasts a few minutes, it drives me insane. Secondly I'd like to thank Tony for not forgeting how awsome I am for putting in the mod chip. And lastly I'd like to take the Quincy ave one if it isn't to late, I resevered my Brawl a long time ago, it's closest to me and i really don't want to have to knock Tony out of the tournament if he takes that one. Yeah, so i'll try to post here more often but I don't think i'm going to go to any fests because of the time for one match, but i'll try to be around more when we all have it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
makes sense to me. The only thing that can foil a pikmin is delicious pie.

Which goes in your mouf.

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
AZ suuuuuuuuucks. Almost as much as people that sign their names in their posts.

-InterimOfZeal

EDIT: Mikezor, I wants the matches from my win streak of doom. I wanna see teh ICs and Ganon getting *****, and remember why I lostededed to Tim. D:

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Be patient, and seriously I'll give you the tapes but I can't find this win streak of yours. The only win vs my Ganon on tapes is on Flat Zone, and ICs on Halbierd Ship thing. Plus you forget Ryan and Yuta were there. Should I put those matches up anyway?

Ok, here Tony I went through the whole tape and wrote down winner/loser just for you.

tony zelda vs icies mike(win)
tim ike(win) vs icies mike
tim ike(win) vs robot ryan
tim ike(win) vs tony zelda
tim ike vs mike ganon(win)
mike ganon(win) vs ryan robot
mike ganon vs tony kirby(win)
tony kirby vs metaknight tim(win)
metaknight tim(win) vs ryan robot
tim ness vs mike lucas(win)
tony sonic vs mike ganon(win)
lucario mike(win) vs robot ryan
tim wario(win) vs icies mike
tony sonic vs mike ganon(win)
tony sonic(win) vs mike ganon flat zone
mike lucas(win) vs robot ryan
tim olimar(win) vs mike lucas
tim olimar(win) vs sonic tony
tim olimar(win) vs yuta peach
tim olimar(win) vs robot ryan
tim olimar vs mike lucas(win)
mike dedede(win) vs tony sonic
mike icies(win) vs yuta peach
mike lucas(win) vs ryan robot
mike ganon vs tim pokemon trainer(win)
tim pokemon trainer vs tony sonic(win)
tony sonic(win) vs robot ryan
tim ness(win) vs tony sonic
tim ness(win) vs mike ganon
tim metaknight(win) vs ryan robot
tim metaknight(win) vs tony sonic
tim metaknight vs tony sonic(win)
mike dedede(win) vs tony sonic
tim ness(win) vs ferdi toon link
tim ness(win) vs tony sonic
tim ness(win) vs mike lucas
tim ness(win) vs mcmoney snake
tim ness vs marth ferdi(win)
marth ferdi vs tony sonic(win)
mike ganon vs tony sonic(win)
yang marth vs tony sonic(win)
mcmoney vs tony sonic(win)
lovo link vs tony sonic(win)
tony sonic(win) vs erg falco
tony sonic(win) vs mike icies
tony sonic vs tim ness(win)
tim ike(win) vs mcmoney snake
tim ike vs ferdi toon link(win)
toon link ferdi vs mike lucas(win)
falco erg vs mike icies(win)
yang diddy vs mike ganon(win)
teams from here on.

Well, I guess I didn't remember because there were only two wins versus me and I was only to Ferdi **** combo in the tape. I'll put whatever ones you want up.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Did you not get the ones from Heibrahi's house? Maybe put up the matches of Yuta, but not Ryan, that'd be a waste.

If we can't find the matches, I guess I'll just hafta own, mmhmm.

Top Bottom