• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
/subscribe

hello, im in town for spring break.
And, I would like to smash with you guys some...

so...um, ya.
that cool?

and if so,
Change of plans again back to mikezors you guys call tony for info
might i get tony's number?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Zenj, mine is 720 496 8156. Tomorrow's my homework day, but I suppose I could take a break to check out Durango's basic basic level (read the thread, I noes you aren't Textbook, but whatev, fun is fun, who cares?).

Call or (better yet) text me.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Day Day Day!
Day Day Day!
Day Day Day Day Day Day Day!

EDIT@ ZEAL
ya, that sounds good.

im not hot stuff. as i said, ive only played three times and not yet with the wii-mote which is what I need to practice with for the tournament... but ive got the car.
I might have to do something at 11: though... ill just call in the morning.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Try me.
Try me.
Try me.
Try me.
Try me.
Try me.
Try me.
Try me.

-C'mon!
Do me.
-Show me your moves!
OH MY GARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fight for my friends.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Wow everyone just loves posting in my account now

First mikezor needs to die

second we didnt practice with wiimotes D:

Third Tim doesnt get it XD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok, just finished Gurren Lagaan. I suggest you guys watch it all the way through once, like you should watch Death Note all the way through only one time. Makes it more epic, and man is it epic. Anyways, Once we all get the game this upcoming weekend, make sure to post your Brawl codes so we can own at WiFi teams teams and Cali/New Mexico/Durango.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, except the next brawlfest, brawl will actually be out. The SSBB preview was kinda only for people that were active/willing to take some time with the scene. GG, no rm. D:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Rules for Smash Brawl are up:

3 stock

8 min time limit

Random Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium 1, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Delphino Plaza, Big Blue

Items: None

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Ok, just finished Gurren Lagaan. I suggest you guys watch it all the way through once, like you should watch Death Note all the way through only one time. Makes it more epic, and man is it epic. Anyways, Once we all get the game this upcoming weekend, make sure to post your Brawl codes so we can own at WiFi teams teams and Cali/New Mexico/Durango.
That show is amazing. The ending was great. It came out in America now though I don't know how good the english voices are.

Once Brawl comes out I might try to make it to some smashfest but I usually work on Saturdays.. At the least I'd like to add some of you all to my buddy list.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ugh. slowest. week. ever.

I really hope Brawl gets delayed again that way I can ***** about it and go back to melee. Nah, it'd be gay if it got delayed, oh, and did you guys know that Mexico already got the game and has been selling them since last Saturday? I knew of a couple people who already got them, once I get back to my house I can find the topic and I'll post it if anyone cares.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Sean here. Since brawl is coming out, I'm thinking of finally becoming active and getting competitive again ( complain all you want zeal, I know I should have done this 3 years ago) . I'm at Fort Collins for college, but I can still come down on weekends and breaks for tourneys in Aurora. I'll even try to find some more talent and make a Fort Collins smash scene once again. I've found a couple of people who might be interested and are pretty good thinkers with a lot of potential. Ironically, they all hail from the Aurora/Parker area. . .anyways, I'll be doing the gamestop tourney on Sunday in FC, but you should notify me if you have any fests or tourneys on the weekends. I'll try to bring a few smashers with me. Btw, does anyone know if bluemycon is going to be in CO over the summer?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Sean here. Since brawl is coming out, I'm thinking of finally becoming active and getting competitive again ( complain all you want zeal, I know I should have done this 3 years ago) . I'm at Fort Collins for college, but I can still come down on weekends and breaks for tourneys in Aurora. I'll even try to find some more talent and make a Fort Collins smash scene once again. I've found a couple of people who might be interested and are pretty good thinkers with a lot of potential. Ironically, they all hail from the Aurora/Parker area. . .anyways, I'll be doing the gamestop tourney on Sunday in FC, but you should notify me if you have any fests or tourneys on the weekends. I'll try to bring a few smashers with me. Btw, does anyone know if bluemycon is going to be in CO over the summer?
I live in Fort Collins, you go to CSU?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I think you're that guy that I know that I think you were. If so. Falco ditto?

E T

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I kinda am. Also, it's you're, as in you are. Your is a possessive. You came to, what? 3 smashfests, and no tourneys? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else, but I'm pretty sure you were inactive.
oh im sorry its a thing called a life and football is a part of that life same with track unlike you im athletic and have friends so im sorry that i dont play smash everyday you know soooooooooooo stop being a **** and acting like you own everyone and let me and mikez talk about playing together ok pumpkin

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Igneous, I live in the academic village at CSU. Do you go to school up here too? I'd love to play some good smashers, I've been majorly lacking that since i left Aurora 'cause I never kept up in melee much. I just went to the occasional tourney and played with bluemycon a lot. Ferdi, I don't even know what you said there, but no I don't think I'm the guy that you think I am. My falco is okay at best and you'd totally stomp me if you have any technicals. Mine are shot from having no competition for the last 6 months.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
oh im sorry its a thing called a life and football is a part of that life same with track unlike you im athletic and have friends so im sorry that i dont play smash everyday you know soooooooooooo stop being a **** and acting like you own everyone and let me and mikez talk about playing together ok pumpkin
In a nutshell, Tony, we would have liked to play but had more important things to do with our lives, like sports coughwinningastatechampionshipcough, school, and other things...

Top Bottom