• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Roy-Man

Smash Rookie
I registered but it took me off so i wasn't sure I put my nickname as the Mex-e-con do you think that was the reason

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
I meant as in the Doc/Mario case, punk.

Also, Zero, you better show up and beat a few people, or else you're outta the crew. Seriously, I hate to be a jerk, but dead ends are just no good for us.
Since when was he in our crew? I gotta catch up with this stuff.

Note: GOOD NEWS!!! I've passed the worst day of my life so far, being a procrascinator, I've finally finished my huge math career project, my math homework, my huge english project, huge science project, huge government project, and finished my spanish homework. My cough is gone, I've bought pepsi, I fixed my cd player, I got my $30 ready, with a couple of $1(4 to be exact.) All transportation issues have been dealt with, I can stay up to 7:30 pm or so and there at about 9 am(depends)

CCCT This Sat!

DAVID!!! can I sleep over at your house Fri - sat and have your dad drive us to DOJO? what time will we go if I come over?

TONY!!! When will you and the OOS's going to be at the DOJO? (this will determine if I will go to David's to sleep over if I can. Sorry David, but if the OOS's come there first I want to go to play against them and Tony to keep variety matches)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
When does the place open? Our flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:05 AM. I want to pack as much smash into this one day as possible. :chuckle:

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I just thought of something, Tony, can you drive all the way to David's house after picking up out of staters? And we'll all stay at David's for housing for Friday. His place is 10 min from CCCT and I think this will be an awesome idea cause we'll be able to play some matches with more people pre-CCCT. Then when we're done you can just drive the out of staters back to your place or DIA.

Note: Tony if you're able to do this and if David/OOS's/Tony thinks this would be a good idea, don't forget to bring your videotaping equipments cause I don't think you'll be able to get a second chance to get them.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
spiritdragon said:
Since when was he in our crew? I gotta catch up with this stuff.

Note: GOOD NEWS!!! I've passed the worst day of my life so far, being a procrascinator, I've finally finished my huge math career project, my math homework, my huge english project, huge science project, huge government project, and finished my spanish homework. My cough is gone, I've bought pepsi, I fixed my cd player, I got my $30 ready, with a couple of $1(4 to be exact.) All transportation issues have been dealt with, I can stay up to 7:30 pm or so and there at about 9 am(depends)

CCCT This Sat!

DAVID!!! can I sleep over at your house Fri - sat and have your dad drive us to DOJO? what time will we go if I come over?

TONY!!! When will you and the OOS's going to be at the DOJO? (this will determine if I will go to David's to sleep over if I can. Sorry David, but if the OOS's come there first I want to go to play against them and Tony to keep variety matches)
Yo, Ferdi, that would most likly work if you came over before the CCCT. The OOSers will be arriving around 8:05 saturday morning if I remember correctly, and I plan to be at the Dojo whenever it opens, which was 10 last time we had a tournament there. And mabe somebody else will be there other than you.....mabe.....so we can keep ourselves playing different people.

AND ZERO MERCY, I know we have a "spot" reserved for you on our crew. BUT if you fail to show up at the CCCT, the major tournament in Colorado, you are off our crew until you can beat one of us consistently. Not showing up at the CCCT would show your lack of dedication to the Smash Scene, and we want all of our crew members to show up at most (almost all) of the tournaments. And IF you show up, we will test your ability, and see if you are worthy of being on our crew. So for gods sake, show if you have any interest in this subject!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
NVM, my idea was scheduled for friday, but since you people are arriving at saturday morning, it wouldn't work. Oh well, no harm in trying.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea victor that's me but it's been a while since then
plus i had more facial hair, but i got sick of it.

now that i look at the picture again it's just a shadow under my chin.
w/e it's stupid anyways
plus it's not really me.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, well, I think I am going to have a mini smashfest at my house the night before into the day of the CCCT. Ferdi is coming, and Kenny said he would probably be able to make it. So anybody else who is interested, just PM me and I could probably take you over. I will also be on AIM at about 8pm too.

Edit: This is targeting the other 3 of the 6 best in Co right now (Victor, LoVo, and tony). And I don't know if tony will be able to make it because he is picking up the OOSers

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea i got people to take myself so i'll just play you guys at the tournament

Who's gonna be there at 9?

i'm not going to david's

meleemarth

Smash Ace
David i can actually come to your house tomorrow hehehe but theres one problem, can my friend Joey come to? anyways call me at 1-719-488-0246 tonight

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright sry for the double post but heres what im thinking. Anyways at this ccct i would like if everyone DO NOT point me out to any of the OOS smashers because i would like to give some unanimous beatdowns. Hm so please dont even tell anyone who i am so they'll have to figure it out when they call my name. Anyways that would be very nice if you guys could do that.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Same as MeleeMarth

Yeah peoples, going undercover sounds like it'd be fun. It'd be great if both MeleeMarth and my identity was kept secret until we reveal them, give permission, or the we're somewhat into the tournament. I can't wait to play all you OOS though. I mean, a Young Link, Fox, and a Bowser. How much more crazy can you get, sounds awesome to me and i wanna suprise them just as much as i know i'll be suprised by them. Thanks ppl. I'll see everyone on Saturday!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
AND ME!

Oh ****... I already played them.

****!

Oh well, don't point me out to ANY scrubs, I plan on making a ****load of money with my Yoshi. Seriously.

Arabian Killa

Smash Rookie
sup guys, just to let you know, ill prolly get my *** worked at CCCT like i do everyother tournament

but im still goin. some of you know who i am, but most of you dont, i think all of team emperor does though, cant wait 2 more days!!!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Joey stop being stupid and making worthless posts. Why dont you try to develop some social skills and post intellegently or something. Atleast type 4 sentences; who cares if your just posting so you can be a smash journey man. Most of all what I see when it says someones a smash journey man is they're are a decent player. MEH your definitly not there so post when something applies to you and post intellegently or ill give you a warning post.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Everybody, my true name is Cody, I play DK as my main, and I am one of the bottom tier people. Think of me as a person you can completely obliterate =D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Joey, I'm messin' with ya.

Cody, do you know if Ferdi will be showing up? I want to play against his ICs sometime with my Y Link.
I think he's gonna show show up at CCCT idk. But his IC's are pwning me big time yo x_x
Word of advice, don't go facing this crazy asian smasher.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yo! I'm up for any smash parties/fests as long as we meet somewhere close to me. I can't drive yet and I don't know how far my parents will take me. The gaming dojo at Flatirons Crossing mall (Broomfield) is a cool place for it but I don't think I could go any farther than that. MAYBE Denver if I do well at a tournament tomorrow, but probably not.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Bloshi said:
Yo! I'm up for any smash parties/fests as long as we meet somewhere close to me. I can't drive yet and I don't know how far my parents will take me. The gaming dojo at Flatirons Crossing mall (Broomfield) is a cool place for it but I don't think I could go any farther than that. MAYBE Denver if I do well at a tournament tomorrow, but probably not.
So wait, are you going to the ccct? ***** please?

Top Bottom