• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey guys? We just received word that Blood of the Fallen (HugS's partner) will probably be attending UST5 on May 13. (Don't shoot me if he suddenly can't make it; I'm just telling you what he said.) So, this tournament just keeps getting better and better. Gojira is working on flying GimpyFish (a Washington smasher) out as well.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Really tony? Wow, then I guess I will have to hear your stories. I was NOT running the video games last year, but I was in the room a bunch. I won the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes competition and got the trophy, a cool t-shirt, and some wierd samus art O_o (I gave the samus art away, it was too twisted for my tast).

NDK is definatly really fun, but I don't know if you should go if you just are going for the games. Expesialy just SSBM. Most of the people there REALLY suck, and that is why I won a good 70% of my matches last year even though I had no idea what a wavedash was. Hehe, I even beat Zoap, but that was probably because it was FFA.

Speaking of Zoap....ZOAP, I MISS YOU!!!! COME BACK SOME DAY!!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well guys, i want to say that i have 2 tv's and one that is very small
so bringing another wouldn't hurt
i guess we still haven't decided where it's going to be

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well i could bring a tv but i need a ride there....i'm sure i can get a ride back or if someone could drop me off somehwere close. Anyways text get on aim or msn around 2:30 if u could possibly give me a ride there

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
text i live in highlands ranch, but i don't think i can get a ride back so i'm not gonna make it to lovos. Have fun everyone

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
InterimOfZeal said:
Dude, if BloodOfTheFallen goes to UST5, I'm going, period. He plays a fine Yoshi, and has played against CJ before. <3 BOTF.
I'll even buy you lunch, Tony.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Colorado Pwer Rankings

Alright guys i kind of put this off but im sure all of you are wanting it put up. So anyways the ccct changed a lot of things and i do believe that everyone deserves the right to be ranked higher. Well then heres the final list and it will be updated after the next tournament in Co.

1st-Bluemycon
2nd-meleemarth
3rd-El_LoVo
4th-Peach's Pan
5th-spiritdragon
6th-InterimofZeal
7th-erg
8th-Jin X
9th-Textbook Ninja
10th-Chap the eight light
11th-Mikezor
12-Arabian Killa(although hes ****in gettin good)
13th-YangFuShang
14th- is left to the random people who sometimes show up to tournaments(kmgamer, sean mcfall and ssbm_kings etc)

Well i hope this satisfies everyone until the next tournament and i seriously tried hard to remember everyone. Lol **** the Co ssbm scene has grown.....see you guys at the next tournament and good job to everyone!

Jin X

Smash Cadet
YES! I beat the random people!

and yang, i saw your battle with the other marth, luu...
now that was truly a clone match, if it wasnt for the names, i wouldnt have known who was who XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I hate you David. How dare you own me at C3T like that? Haha, I'm bottom tier again. Guess I'd better start owning you guys with my Fox now, eh?

David, we need to try and find some time to get together and play.

Also, LoVo, I'm really sorry that Kenny and I didn't show up. I had carr trouble. --;

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
meleemarth said:
Alright guys i kind of put this off but im sure all of you are wanting it put up. So anyways the ccct changed a lot of things and i do believe that everyone deserves the right to be ranked higher. Well then heres the final list and it will be updated after the next tournament in Co.

1st-Bluemycon
2nd-meleemarth
3rd-El_LoVo
4th-Peach's Pan
5th-spiritdragon
6th-InterimofZeal
7th-erg
8th-Jin X
9th-Textbook Ninja
10th-Chap the eight light
11th-Mikezor
12-Arabian Killa(although hes ****in gettin good)
13th-YangFuShang
14th- is left to the random people who sometimes show up to tournaments(kmgamer, sean mcfall and ssbm_kings etc)

Well i hope this satisfies everyone until the next tournament and i seriously tried hard to remember everyone. Lol **** the Co ssbm scene has grown.....see you guys at the next tournament and good job to everyone!
hahaha its funny how I beat 3rd 7th and 9th place in a set just recently :] but im sure LoVo could be me if he actually tried

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NANI?! You beat me?! no wayz I cant believe it! oh wait, yeah... ganondorf. Hey I was just warming up though! haha j/k gg dude. Lovo, your link is indeed sexy, Ill have to work a bit harder to get mine up to par, and we can have an epic battle hehe,

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Textbook, if you want to beat LoVo with Link, your style will have to be a bit different than his. I've tried copying his style for a match before, and it resulted in me getting owned pretty badly. When I play Link my style, I can get him to 1 stock, though.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Well I used to be a projectile based link when I played in the tournaments in durango and texas, but about a month ago Ive been changing into a combo based link. Its harder to learn but way easier to ko someone. I noticed that Lovo was very similar to me, but he was just way to **** faster than me at it. Time will tell Ill get there, I just need to work on it some more. As for now Im learning a second character as well, Im undecided right now, but Im thinking about learning kirby, yoshi or marth. Ill be ready for the next tournament though with Link Ill be practicing my *** off and hopefully find my own unique style of using him. And acctually I wasnt doing half bad with y. link over at lovo's suprisingly, Im just not used to his weight. Anyway Ill let you guys know when Im back up in denver, hopefully we can get some games in.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Victor, what is happening next friday? I am definatly up for getting together with some people next weekend, just let me know what you guys are planning now.

And that is awsome that so many new people are entering the smash scene. Tournaments will probably be more exciting now too. Just keep on working guys!

And YangFuShang, you won't get your 20¢ back for a while :p

Jin X

Smash Cadet
Gah victor so touchy on your sig :mad:

Haahaa, well heres your "fixed" sig with the "V" in LoVo capitalized and the "E" on emperor!

Jin X

Smash Cadet
i was the guy wearing the white anchor blue hoody and my name as JINX

also, i was laying on the ground half the time because i was tired
i think the guy in red was a big fat guy? im not sure who your talking about...

and, if you can tell different asian races, im korean

Jin X

Smash Cadet
were you jon? if you were, i remember watching you vs Luu, that was like watching 2 clones battle it out

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yeah i was jon....i kinda screwed up when i was battling him on corneria and i was 1 stock ahead and he was camping so i chased =(

Top Bottom