• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Jin X

Smash Cadet
haha i know what you mean, when i play him, im the one usually chasing him and sometimes lose, but thats how i play, offensively :laugh:

Jin X

Smash Cadet
lol :laugh:

i saw in your match sometimes where both of you would just stand still doing nothing but staring at each other, i was like, "HURRY UP!!"

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yeah i remeber cuz we were on pokemon stadium. The whole match was really cool cuz we clinged swords like 50 times lol

Jin X

Smash Cadet
well, the next time we meet, i hope you have become better because right now i can beat Luu a lot more times than he can beat me

goodnight :tired:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Someone wanna try their luck against me this Friday? I'm not entirely sure if I can play yet, but if I can, I'll post here later. Suggestions, anyone?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I will probably be up for it like friday afternoon. I have to wait until victor replies though. I AM doing something during the day on friday, so just contact me and I can see if it works....

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Textbook Ninja said:
NANI?! You beat me?! no wayz I cant believe it! oh wait, yeah... ganondorf. Hey I was just warming up though! haha j/k gg dude. Lovo, your link is indeed sexy, Ill have to work a bit harder to get mine up to par, and we can have an epic battle hehe,
well in my opinion I only beat you once cause you just started warming up
(this is Chap)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey you guys! No backing down now! We're on the verge of getting SoCal into UST5! Stay tuned for details...

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Jin X said:
I wanna go to Utah... no ride though :urg:
Is there no room left in the Textbook Ninja vehicle? Also, the tournament is now May 20! Don't mess that up!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Wait, may 20th.... Yay! The other date I had a piano competition, so I might/probably will be able to make it! Now I just need to find a ride....

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Buzz i think the tournament should be scheduled way later because FC is soo close to it and i would want to spend my money on that instead. But if you move it later to like July or something idk mabe late June more people will come so we can get jobs over the summer and make some quick cash for plane tickets. So that would be so freakin *****in if you could do that.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
meleemarth said:
Buzz i think the tournament should be scheduled way later because FC is soo close to it and i would want to spend my money on that instead. But if you move it later to like July or something idk mabe late June more people will come so we can get jobs over the summer and make some quick cash for plane tickets. So that would be so freakin *****in if you could do that.
We actually have very little control over this situation. There is a Utah Smash Tournament each month. So, there will probably be one in June and July. Arizona just found out about UST5 and decided they wanted to come to that. As a result, other players are working on attending due to these prestigious players coming. So, if moving it back to May 13 would make life easier then ask Gojira to move it back. Otherwise, just wait until June and there will most likely be a tournament where we can have a crew battle anyway. However, whether Arizona/SoCal and all them come or not is out of our hands. Maybe you should talk to THOSE guys about coming in June instead. :)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I have a question. I'm working on a project right that consist of developing another section of CCCT. I don't have the official name right now but this section will start hosting smaller tournaments throughout the year that caters to all games. I'm working on the website, sponsors, email newsletter, etc right now but the one thing that I wanted to do to get the project off the ground was a tournament called Summer Smash which would consist of the following games:

Smash Bros.
SC3
Guilty Gear Slash
HALO 2

Since these are the popular games right now this will start the tournament summer off with a blast. I'm thinking around the 1 or 2 week in June. Hopefully I can get a lot of the details handled within a month so everything will be good to go. What do you guys think?

Jin X

Smash Cadet
That would be nice, because i have more time in the summer because no school :laugh:
Just dont make the same mistakes as CCCT with smash bros. Like the BIG projection screen, i had to turn my head a few times to see my character.

It would also be awsome if we could play on those TVs near the entrance, so many games of smash going on at once, it would be a lot faster and we could actually do 2vs2's!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, that's what me and the owner of the dojo were trying to do from CCCT but the people that I thought would bring TV did not come through but we have the handled now. This project that I am trying to put together will give consist monthly play to all gamers but also allow people time throw tournaments at there house if they want but they will know that they will have a large gathering for Smash and other games at least one a month. There will also a score or ranking system so it will keep track of people point wise so when the regional CCCT comes next year we know were everyone ranks in the state at the least. Sounds good and I think I can get it put together by June.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Eh wait... may 20th? Argh ok... well let me switch my times around at work and Ill get back to you... it shouldnt be a problem. haha and I dont think my car will fart out. I drive it to and from denver ALOT and hasnt given me any issues yet. Umm guys also keep in mind I only have 4 seats open, so I really need to know who is ganna come and who has dibs on the seats. Also, but very unlikley, my work is very flexible and Im able to make my own schedule, but if something comes up that corporate needs me to show up at Ill have to drop the tourney and be there on time. So just letting you know as a warning, so think of a contingensy plan for traveling just in case. But for now, let me know who is serious about wanting a ride and wont have a problem with it.

Chap and LoVo: Next time Im in denver we should see if we can set up another smash get together, hopefully with more people this time, and on time too haha, I had to get back to work when I left, anyway gg's.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well jordan, don't forget more gamecubesXP

I still have to ask my dad to get the ok cuz my mom said yes but keep me on the list of people you're taking and i'll ask soon.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Crap! Sorry to whiplash like this on you, Textbook. We moved it back to May 13 due to MLG being on May 20. SORRY!!!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Chap(the 8th light) is your main gannon now?? well if it is i want to gannon ditto you cuz i havent had a good gannon ditto since i was reincarnated xp. But seriously are you going to rafa's this friday cuz i want to ditto you?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Meleemarth, the reason why CCCT had to go from every six months to once a year is because when I was doing it with my frat we had financial help from another source. Now since I am doing this all by myself I don't have the time and the money to do it every six months. People have to make a living and live life esepcially since I just graduated from college. This new project that I am working will allow the smash community from all over colorado to play consistently throughout the year like for example a nba season then lead up to the main event. There are so many game players out there that want to play and find comp but know one is willing to put themselves out there to help everyone out. They want to just stay within there own groups. This also will give tournament directors like Zeal and yourself a chance to shine as well as show that you are one of the top players in the state without just saying it. This way this will bring more players for all games out from in state and out of state. Make the gaming community in CO shine. But I can do this without help from all communities. I would think that if you and other players want to show your skills off this is the best way to do it. You help and I will help you. That's the only way anything is going to get done. In the end all I am trying to do is bring the tournament scene up in Colorado and using all the tournament directors for the repective games to do it. Marth, if you think that is gay then I don't know what else to say to you on it.

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
meleemarth said:
Chap(the 8th light) is your main gannon now?? well if it is i want to gannon ditto you cuz i havent had a good gannon ditto since i was reincarnated xp. But seriously are you going to rafa's this friday cuz i want to ditto you?
well I dont have a life other than playing smash :] so sure and yeah he is I guess I feel bad that hes better then my Mario.... **** YOU MARIO!!!!!! ]:

Jin X

Smash Cadet
Hah! I love gannon too, i played him for one day, and i beat my friend whos been playing sheik for a while now ^_^ Love Dat DAIR!!!

Top Bottom