• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
People, I'm going to do $1 money matches unless I feel like randomly busting out $5 and go "MONEYMATCH NAO!!!" to people, so yea, easy $1 lol

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright david heres what i have to say. Well if you say ccct better change the Colorado Pwer Rankings and you you believe in what you told me the other day. Well then do it beat those people and show us what you got. Use your head and beat those 4 players you said you could. So ill be waiting at this tournament and im expecting a lot.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey people. ^_^
I was really tired last night/this morning. And I just took a 4 hour nap and I feel about 1000 times better. Sorry for acting arrogant/moody/whatever, I always seem to do that when I am tired. Now I feel really bad for what I have said :( (I was an ***)

So keep me 6th! I really could care less right now :) Hell, I play this game for fun, not a ranking on the internet.

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
Haha, I <3 LoVo. David, I'm kinda sorry for placing you there, but I put you there not because of where you put me on your list, but because of how pretentious your post was in reference to me. LoVo ranked himself higher than me, and while I can beat him with some of my characters, I didn't really take offense to it because he was pretty cool about it. I'm just being emo over it. XD

LoVo for God Tier!
haha thats funny

meleemarth

Smash Ace
After readin a lot of your guys's posts ive noticed something...am i in first because i have a goal and im more determined to play for placings and for winning?Hm i dont know but thats pretty kool if Chap the 8th light goes to the ccct. well im looking forward to seeing whos coming and so far there are 43 peoples signed up so far and thats not including the random n00bs that will show woot.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yay for n00bs! And Chap the 8th light- you should definatly go to the CCCT.

And don't worry victor, I am detirmined to defeat your marth at this upcoming CCCT!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
peach's pan said:

And don't worry victor, I am detirmined to defeat your marth at this upcoming CCCT!
****!!!!!!!

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
peach's pan said:

hmm I see well ill go to get my *** handed to me cause Ive only had a gamecube for like a week in fact I dont even have a gamecube to practice and my gay *** brother plays that ddr bull**** instead of getting smash

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hehe. Btw, after the tournament, before we start 2v2, is everyone up for going and getting something to eat, hanging out like we did after the last Ranbat, etc?

David, it's cool, I was being a bit of an *** as well. How about we set this goal instead? Let's have all of Implosion Factor totally eff up that pansy Team Emperor. Tch... we'll show them who's top tier. XD

Also, I'm REALLY looking forward to some MM's with my Yoshi against random scrubs, hehe.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
implosion factor = your crew name?

you guys should've been The Army of Zombies
that way at least one crew in CO would have a badass name.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Hey, what do you guys think of doing a state crew battle? Utah vs Colorado. We could do 6v6. You choose six smashers. We have our three, but we each get to enter the loop twice (mixed up of course; we wouldn't take our two turns in a row). :)

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Hm tony/david dont you remember me taking 9 stock off of your team with my 4 stock??and this time we got kenny....wow you guys are gonna get rapped, lol i bet you wont get passed the second person in our crew. LOL anyways im up to the Utah vs Colorado thing. Heres the Six im thinking for Co if thats fine with you guys: Rafa, Ferdi, Kenny, David, Kenny, Me.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hehe, I remember that >_>;

lol, but we are still having a crew battle, and who knows what will happen then.

And a state crew battle sounds cool.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Chap (The 8th Light) said:
okay I probably will go to the ccct because "Some Guy Named Mike" needs a ride and... wait whos taking you LoVo
My Dad
---------------------------
Chap- your sig is badass

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I meant as in the Doc/Mario case, punk.

Also, Zero, you better show up and beat a few people, or else you're outta the crew. Seriously, I hate to be a jerk, but dead ends are just no good for us.

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
InterimOfZeal said:
I meant as in the Doc/Mario case, punk.

Also, Zero, you better show up and beat a few people, or else you're outta the crew. Seriously, I hate to be a jerk, but dead ends are just no good for us.
ohh I see haha thats funny I dont think zero goes to smashboards anymore

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
according to zero he still comes to the boards
and supposedly has been practicing

i guess if he does go he'll prob catch a ride with me.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Yeah Roy-Man the ccct is this saturday april 8th so we hope to see you there.This years CCCT is gonna freakin crazy by tellin whos all registered. And i cant wait to get my turn to pwn your *** bish!

Hey rafa is that seriously you cuz that looks a bit different from last time i saw you?

Top Bottom