• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Fine then Meno.
I'll post constructively from here on out.

Otherwise, I refuse to follow your advice. I don't need your personal approval to post in here, so long as it's relevant and beneficial. :applejack:
Perfect! Can't wait to read the first one.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Espy isn't mod, Sunny. You guys got him removed, so they can put us on ignore.
And our presents!? DID THEY LIKE OUR PRESENTS? Oh god I hope they did, I swear I'll get something better for them once it's halloween...

Anyways, social thread anybody from anywhere can post as long as it isn't too over the top. If people left cause of two people, that's their own fault.

Now, let's drop this subject (that kinda was dropped till you brought it back up, Sunny) before Cloverleaf comes in here and infracts us three. Which would be unfortunate for you since you just randomly threw yourself in this after it all almost died down.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Honestly, I was just reminded of Staunch Defender from Yugioh.
What part of CO are you heading to Seagull? :applejack:

@Slush: Cloverleaf can't infract a group of people for a gentlemen's discussion.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Honestly, I was just reminded of Staunch Defender from Yugioh.
What part of CO are you heading to Seagull? :applejack:

@Slush: Cloverleaf can't infract a group of people for a gentlemen's discussion.
I'd be visiting her in Denver.

Good thing Bees is my dude if I needed a ride :bee:.

:018:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Really?
Thanks Sunny2. I'll talk to Mic about it. :applejack:

Wait, YOU TRIED TO BLOCK ME.
Deception. I can feel my heart breaking.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Mm.
No prob dude.

uh, really sorry for nagging. I don't like nagging people I like. :<

I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS JUST TESTING DUDE! ;~; I'd never block my Espy-kins for realzys~<3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So this will be the 4th time in the last couple months the Yoshi mod has been demodded...

Steam

Smash Hero
relevant and beneficial are the key words. and posts from you two that are both relevant and beneficial are few and far between.

edit: oh **** I am late.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its funny how youre post about relevance and benefiting is neither relevant nor benefiting CO in any way.

CY

Smash Ace
I visited this thread just to see about the shootings and if anyone knew anyone and such. but did Espy lose his mod status because of his posts relating to the shooting? because I thought they were pretty inappropriate and if he did lose it because of that GJ SWF. well deserving imo.

sorry I didn't read thru all this **** though, not enough time/effort to sift through it all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, the "account for them" thing wasn't even meant to be insulting. Guess everyone just interpreted it the wrong way. :applejack:

CY

Smash Ace
Well, the "account for them" thing wasn't even meant to be insulting. Guess everyone just interpreted it the wrong way. :applejack:
well what did you expect when you posted that? lol imo it was very out of line, especially the way you phrased it.

but if you lost it over MLP that's funny, that show sucks.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't think it was out of line, but it is what it is.
If it was over MLP, I'd laugh hard too. That'd be amazing. :applejack:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
All right, let's holster our mouths.
Espy, Slush, it's clear that the pony thing is an issue for many people in Colorado.
Please don't post MLP stuff if it's just causing agitation.
Notice the lack of mention of the shooting from Clover.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, I got a message about it from the Admins themselves, and they weren't entirely clear on what specifically did it. It was more of a conglomeration of everything I do. :applejack:

CY

Smash Ace
I know right!? MLP sucks so much yet people still ***** about it, CY.
I honestly stopped caring about people posting MLP. at first it was annoying but you get used to it. or maybe it's because I only look at the Houston thread and that show is never mentioned in that thread.

and Espy, I doubt you meant ill intent, but you should of worded it differently. maybe you could of said something like "I'm sorry to hear about that, have you tried contacting them yet? I really hope everything turns out okay."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I know that well enough CY. Just tried a different approach because I dislike the stock, cookie cutter way of saying something like that. It just backfired horrendously. :applejack:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Notice the lack of mention of the shooting from Clover.
Yeeeeah, didn't want to mention the shooting. :x
I hope you aren't implying that I'm biased against MLP. I'm fairly certain that Espy know that I'm pretty live-and-let-live when it comes to people liking things like that, especially with what he knows about my preferences. ^^;

I just don't like when people are leaving because someone acts as though the thread is their own and doesn't seem to think that their actions have any actual effect on the community they visit.
And I know the way Espy commented on it was inappropriate, but it had passed and been dealt with.

Yeah, I can't infract people for having a gentleman's discussion, unless said discussion involves things prohibited by the global rules.
So since Espy said that he'll post more constructively, let's just see what happens, all right?

edit: oh **** I am late.
Don't feel bad. I had to go to dinner, so I was even later that you were. :<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Speaking of which, since I haven't really said it straight yet, I wanted to apologize to you guys for being a might inconsiderate about the way I talked about the events in Aurora. I didn't mean to intentionally hurt or insult anyone in any way. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
What a ****ing cluster****. I'm on both sides of this whole thing here. This is awkward.

Friends fighting friends.

So I'm going to attempt this without taking anyone's side.

CO Scene:
I love you guys. Even though I haven't seen any of you in god knows how long, I still love all of you. You guys probably could care less about me, partly cause I'm somewhat responsible for the pony ****. It was fun teasing you guys with it when I first got into it and Espy/Slush here are friends of mine that likely only ever came to this thread because of me. But I stopped teasing with it a loooooooooong time ago, and these two are some of the coolest, nicest, and most caring people I've ever met in my life. They usually don't even discuss pony **** in here. It's mostly just small talk. And I wish you guys wouldn't throw around insults at some of my best friends calling them tumors and telling them to go **** horses just for that.

Plus, blaming them for the state of this thread is stupid. If you guys WERE actually using it, Espy and Slush's presence would seem far less giant and they definitely wouldn't be using it for small talk. But we all know damn well nobody planned to ever use this thread cause it was abandoned long ago. Whether this thread is **** or not is entirely up to you guys, but none of you even care and are content with your facebook whatnot.

As for the "account for them" thing, anyone that knows Espy knows it's just being blunt and not an attempt to insult, but it's understandable that it can be viewed as insensitive. It's a really short version "Well, go and do whatever you can to figure out what happened, don't let the worry just eat at you." That sounds much better, right? Besides, he just apologized anyway.

Espy/Slush:
I love you guys too, but you already know that. I would never mind if you guys came into this thread normally. I would LOVE for this thread to be active and fun like it used to be with all the CO peeps talking and being dumb***es with each other. And you guys stopping by to participate here and there would be wonderful. What wouldn't I love about my friends coming to talk with more friends?

But this thread is dead and nothing like that, as saddening as that it, so you two are pretty much the only ones to ever use it. Even I'm hardly ever in it. So everyone is TECHNICALLY right when they say you have no reason to really be here. On one hand, I can see why it shouldn't matter if you use this thread when it's dead, but on the other, I see no reason to use it BECAUSE it's dead and we all talk through other mediums anyway. So basically, if these guys are that upset about your presence here in a situation where none of it really matters, might as well appease them and hold back a little bit. You don't have to disappear entirely, just keep everyone happy. Though I guess it's been stated that that's already going to happen, so I don't know what I'm getting at.

Certainly don't provoke them more and exacerbate things though, though I'm sure the insults being thrown around didn't help matters much and if people were just more civil and poilte, this never would've happened.

tl;dr
CO Scene:
- Stop getting butthurt over what is, in essence, very trivial ****
- Don't ***** about the thread when you don't even plan to use it

Espy/Slush:
- Try to keep the locals happy since it doesn't really matter if you visit this thread or not
- Don't exacerbate issues that don't need it

PS

Jorgeme:
All your posts were awful and didn't help anything. You just made yourself look like an *** and inflated the problem. Ironic ****posting is still ****posting, Brownies is older than the sun and the jokes it made were overdone even when it was new, and the last picture is wrong because you weren't trying to be civil in the slightest. You were clearly trying to provoke something. Not to mention that nobody here in this thread is shoving it down your throat at all other than having avatars. And if just that upsets you so greatly, you've got far bigger problems my friend. In fact, the pony stuff probably wouldn't have even come up if it weren't for you, since people were only focusing on what Espy said regarding "accounting for people" or something else completely unrelated. People complain about pony fans bringing it up everywhere, but people like you are just as bad if not worse than them. It's the same exact thing. Derails threads, turns the topic to ponies, and overall makes everyone pissed off in some way.

Next time, please kindly ignore the subject, as it's been proven time and time again that it's the best way to handle the situation.

Steam:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I don't recall my last participation in this thread since the one-word-conversation fiasco, otherwise I lurk the discussion in the curiosity of what goes down in Colorado before the group of San Antonio'ians make their road trip here.

Financial and educational setbacks I last remember we're still having.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
4 pages worth of posts in 24 hours.

Careful now this poor thread can't handle so much activity.

Rizen

Smash Legend
We actually have a mod here?
Speaking of which, since I haven't really said it straight yet, I wanted to apologize to you guys for being a might inconsiderate about the way I talked about the events in Aurora. I didn't mean to intentionally hurt or insult anyone in any way. :applejack:
That threw me off too at first but since you explained I know you didn't mean it in a bad way.
4 pages worth of posts in 24 hours.
^Always a good reason to skip a few pages:dizzy:, too many close posts.

Top Bottom