• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Ken is a Ness prodigy. He totally won while down 2 stock on teams. Also, so many marth dittos my head spun. I probably should've tried some so I could not suck as him.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Just for FYI....I will be moving back to Lakewood (west side of Denver) permanently later this month...I want to continue smashing from time to time, so if you guys ever need another smasher or just want to play against a girl lol...I would love to play....I have been playing with Duha and nin9 for the past few months and was at the colorado springs smash fest.

I will be in Denver starting April 29th so I can't wait to play.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I quit smash

Also Chap, send me an invitation to join demonoid.com
Give me the code on a PM or something

BTW, I finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya yesterday, yep, I just stuck my face into the computer and watched non-stop for 7 straight hours. Not bad, that God Knows song ****ing own wit teh atmosphere M I Rite?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I quit smash

Also Chap, send me an invitation to join demonoid.com
Give me the code on a PM or something

BTW, I finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya yesterday, yep, I just stuck my face into the computer and watched non-stop for 7 straight hours. Not bad, that God Knows song ****ing own wit teh atmosphere M I Rite?
no I only send invitation to people who give me hugs

in other words I am lazy and I will do it later

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Just for FYI....I will be moving back to Lakewood (west side of Denver) permanently later this month...I want to continue smashing from time to time, so if you guys ever need another smasher or just want to play against a girl lol...I would love to play....I have been playing with Duha and nin9 for the past few months and was at the colorado springs smash fest.

I will be in Denver starting April 29th so I can't wait to play.
Omg thats in my sisters B-day ^_^ but its not like we are having a party. . . why denver?

LoVo and Ferdi- Stop trying to be a victor. . . Let me guess you guys are going to come back the week before a tournament

Just Ferdi- HOLY **** FERDI SOMEONE AGREES!!!! MARRY ME!!!<3

Tim- YOU KNOW WHAT **** NESS!! T_T

Bloshi-Shoe on head fetish FTW!

Nite- I krame!!

Ps. DVDA Ownz!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I am returning to Denver since it is my home and I am about to graduate (28th) from college. So coming back to Denver after 4 years to live with my mom will not be too fun for a bit, but I am looking to find my own place fast.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I play Pikachu and Sheik. I love Pikachu, but I came to a realization that he sucks for winning matches, but is still fun to play. So I picked up Sheik to win more, but overall my play has also improved while playing Sheik. Since I play with Duha and nin9 on a regular basis, I know many techs (WD, Shuffles, Wall Techs, etc) and can't wait to use them on other people.

Where is everyone in this forum (Colorado Smash Scene Needs Love) from, meaning what part of Colorado? Also when is the CCCT tourny? I keep getting mixed answers and I want to go.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I am returning to Denver since it is my home and I am about to graduate (28th) from college. So coming back to Denver after 4 years to live with my mom will not be too fun for a bit, but I am looking to find my own place fast.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I play Pikachu and Sheik. I love Pikachu, but I came to a realization that he sucks for winning matches, but is still fun to play. So I picked up Sheik to win more, but overall my play has also improved while playing Sheik. Since I play with Duha and nin9 on a regular basis, I know many techs (WD, Shuffles, Wall Techs, etc) and can't wait to use them on other people.

Where is everyone in this forum (Colorado Smash Scene Needs Love) from, meaning what part of Colorado? Also when is the CCCT tourny? I keep getting mixed answers and I want to go.
May 5 i think (after the spider man movie)
a lot of people are in aurora and boulder I'm not sure who's from Denver but didn't you say Lakewood on your past post?
we are able to travel anywhere easy (as long as it inst boulder or where ever the hell victor lives)

oh one more thing when exactly are you going to be in Denver? because we need to do a smash fest that weekend... hmmm now how will that work since LoVo claims he quit

Duha

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101724

early august huge toruney in tuscon. This is colorado's chance to prove how good they are. I played in 4 out of state tourneys and so far arizona had the best players. but i think if ferdi and victor and lovo and sdsg and the rest of you came you could proove colorado to be a good smash state. i am not even ranked top ten and i beat second best in oklahoma. I also almost beat blood of the fallen who is a pro sheik player. this is a really early notification so you can star saving your money up. I really want you guys to come.

ill be a CCCT to let you guys know

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
yeah I will be in Lakewood which is part of the west side of Denver (kinda right below the foothills). I leave Durango on the 28th I believe and should be in Lakewood on the 29th. I don't mind driving semi-long distances from time to time, Aurora and Boulder are not too far.

May 5th is not far away at all...can we still sign up for CCCT or just show up?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
yeah I will be in Lakewood which is part of the west side of Denver (kinda right below the foothills). I leave Durango on the 28th I believe and should be in Lakewood on the 29th. I don't mind driving semi-long distances from time to time, Aurora and Boulder are not too far.

May 5th is not far away at all...can we still sign up for CCCT or just show up?
I recommend you sign up

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
ok I signed up....let me get this straight.

The real tournament for CCCT is June 22 and 23.

May 5th is the qualifier.

Do you have to show up to the qualifier? or is that just for fun? Where is the qualifier being held (address)?

I can't wait though...I so want to smash against some of you again....see those awesome skills again :) Thanks for the info so far.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
lol no I was not being sarcastic. I saw some mad skills at Victor's smashfest in Colorado Springs, and I want to see them again to see where I stand now :).

Any answers to my previous questions concerning if May 5th is required in order to attend the CCCT on June 22 and 23? and where is the May 5th qualifier?

Bloshi = funny lol

Edit:
Name: May Tournament (2)
Location: 383 Van Gordon St, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: May 5, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 11:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:

2D: Smash Bros. Melee

ok I found the info...I will probably be there...can't wait to play. Woot

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Update to Qualification #2 is going down!! Hopefully we won't have any bad weather this time!!

Location: 383 Van Gordon St, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: May 5, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 11:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:

2D: *Smash Bros. Melee
3D: Tekken: DR, Virtua Fighter 5, Soul Calibur 3

*tournaments with '*' are the qualifier tournament

Schedule:

Tournament starts at 11:00am - Club house
Smash Bros. Melee

Tournament starts at 2:00pm - My house
Virtua Fighter 5 and Soul Calibur 3, Tekken:DR

Buz Buzkil, you don't have to qualify for the qualifier on May 5 to go CCCT. Just come and have fun and compete. I still have to charge $5 for the venue but come to compete or just play. You can signup for CCCT or just show up but the price to enter is going to be higher if you just show up so I say just pre-register online.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Ill be at CCC3 so bring moneies n00blets

lol at chap buzkill is not a sir not even the same gender

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Lets all just get along here...why not marry everyone? That way we can have homosexual orgies whenever! win-win situation!

Plus, you know where to DL the first song to the anime Nite? as in the opening "its an adventure right,right?". I got the ending and stuff but I can't find the intro, plus limewire is fagging up >_<

Ill be at CCC3 so bring moneies n00blets

lol at chap buzkill is not a sir not even the same gender
How about a $5 MM any of your character and I go random? MLG rules, on a BO3?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey is there a smashfest this weekend? If you guys have transportation then I could invite you to my house, let me know if you want to so I can ask my dad.

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
Hey is there a smashfest this weekend? If you guys have transportation then I could invite you to my house, let me know if you want to so I can ask my dad.
i dont think we can, we dont have a ride and nite and tony are going to DIA tomorrow so that they can get taj$ a plane ticket to get here lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
i dont think we can, we dont have a ride and nite and tony are going to DIA tomorrow so that they can get taj$ a plane ticket to get here lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh:
Aw that's too bad, but Taj$ is coming here again? That's cool. Anyone else coming from OOS? Any word from Gojira+Utah?

Hey David and Takumi, do you want to play some smash today/tomorrow?

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Duha
Vs
Yang-5(marth)
Erg-10(???)
Rafa-10(Link)
Ferdi-5(random)

Ferdi is the random for each match? or just the beginning and you stick with that.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey, I just got back from a birthday party I was at all day, so sorry I didn't respond.

I do have some good news though: I got an AR for the gamecube :D So now we can have extra fun... lol.

Top Bottom