• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is Nite
And i agree with the thing DFG is doing
Either way its an experiment if it doesnt work out then we wont do it again
So stop complaining dammit

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Dam, that sucks! At least you are alright, right? If you can catch a ride down to my house on sat, I will probably be able to give you a ride. But that depends on how much it snows, so I might not be able to go if it blocks up the roads.

Apperently we are suppost to get a foot of snow tonight in boulder.

Also, turns out I cannot go to the pre-CCCT. Oh well.
Yes I'm alright, I was really relaxed because I didn't see it coming and so there were no major injuries, just a pulled shoulder due to weird arm position.

I might take you up on that, given it doesn't snow tons. By the way it is "supposed" not "suppost". Thought an IB kid would have known that.

Takumi that **** is fuuuuuuuuunny. DO NOT WANT!!!!!!!! Major lulz were attained when I read that "The Jedi Council" was being translated into "The Presbyterian Church"

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol you really think I care about spelling and grammar? Or are you just trying to inflate your ego by correcting me? Whatever

Edit: My parents are talking about going skiing, but I'll keep you updated.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
lol you really think I care about spelling and grammar? Or are you just trying to inflate your ego by correcting me? Whatever

Edit: My parents are talking about going skiing, but I'll keep you updated.
Tell your parents ski season is over, because it really is. I want to go so badly! If you don't go skiing, what time should I be over there?

And yeah I thought you would care about spelling and grammar. It's important to appearing intelligent, which is very important to BSing your way through IB.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
glad you enjoyed it Ben =D

and by the by, the inernewt is a beautiful place to esacahpay der eviles of havin' tew spel n sterfz corretly eh wot? If I am to be forced into proper grammar structures and spelling so much during school, I shall be free on the internet!! >:0

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Yo is there still a smashfest tomorrow? Jus wonderin cuz if I can get a ride from sum1 after my practice AP test tomorrow I might show 4 a couple of hours.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Yo is there still a smashfest tomorrow? Jus wonderin cuz if I can get a ride from sum1 after my practice AP test tomorrow I might show 4 a couple of hours.
Kyle you can get a ride from me if Kevin isnt giving us a ride.

By the way... when should we be over? Nevermind... its right there T_T

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
hey Beetle Juice is on right now :D ill be heading to loVos when the movie ends

and I met a guy named Tim, I offered him some alcohol once :D

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
who's kevin?
Kevin and Yuta are my smash friends who are both Asian and pwn this game (may be a little exaggerated).

This isn't the same place where the last one was, so I can't come. I'll come to the next one near my house >_>. Hopefully there's one next week or that me and my friends can come to.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
1. Yang, Marth dittos r fun.
2. Tim, work at Nintendo + drive stick = win.
3. LoVo, ....
4. Nite, Ikaruga got nothing on us
5. Ken, Ken combo?
6. Ergadis, neutered man
7. Chap,
8. ???
9. Profit!!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ferdi, I don't think I'm gonna do hamster style anymore.
Nite, our teams kicked butt, sorry about that ridiculous edgeguard.
Lovo, you still got a way too crazy Link.
Chap, why do you hate me and yourself?
Yang, way to teach Ken a lesson about Marth dittos!
Ken, way to teach Yang a lesson about Marth dittos!
Erg, 4 feet under is too good, almost.

And now, pancakes!

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ferdi, I don't think I'm gonna do hamster style anymore.
Nite, our teams kicked butt, sorry about that ridiculous edgeguard.
Lovo, you still got a way too crazy Link.
Chap, why do you hate me and yourself?
Yang, way to teach Ken a lesson about Marth dittos!
Ken, way to teach Yang a lesson about Marth dittos!
Erg, 4 feet under is too good, almost.

And now, pancakes!
lol at hamster style (love that fuking movie)

Duha

Smash Journeyman
First of all lovo sure ill money match you

Second of All Taj and forward are to good, I didn't get to play forward but I played taj and took a stock off his mewtwo and i took a stock of his marth both times i was jiggly.

Third of all Colorado is better the Oklahoma. I beat South Paw(ranked 2 in oklahoma) In a ten dollar money match. erg I did not make colorado look bad trust me I three stocked and two stocked him south paw in our mm. And earlier in the day i three stocked his c.falcon.

4th of all three durango me jard and Zenjemin tied for 17 out of 50.

5th of all I go ****ted on by the brackets. I had to play BloodOfTheFallen in the first round pro shiek player he got third in tourney overall. Then in the second round of loser I had to play choaos theory, Jiggly forfather. Against BloodOfTheFallen our first match it was one stock on one stock he was at 40 i was at 100+ and i got an up tilt on him but when i jumped to rest i was super nervous and missed the and I should have one that match. Second match I played him he two stocked me but it was still pretty close. He used his shiek.

Then I played AZeinth(fox) and beat him by one stock and then two stocked him.

Then played Chaos theory. First match he beat me by one stock. Then second match i two stocked him and then third match he beat me by one stock.

I think i was about top 10 player at the tourney i just had to play two really good people in the tourney.

Also alot of AZ smashers want to come to CCCT like Bwill and a few others. That would be alot of fun.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
First of all lovo sure ill money match you

Second of All Taj and forward are to good, I didn't get to play forward but I played taj and took a stock off his mewtwo and i took a stock of his marth both times i was jiggly.

Third of all Colorado is better the Oklahoma. I beat South Paw(ranked 2 in oklahoma) In a ten dollar money match. erg I did not make colorado look bad trust me I three stocked and two stocked him south paw in our mm. And earlier in the day i three stocked his c.falcon.

4th of all three durango me jard and Zenjemin tied for 17 out of 50.

5th of all I go ****ted on by the brackets. I had to play BloodOfTheFallen in the first round pro shiek player he got third in tourney overall. Then in the second round of loser I had to play choaos theory, Jiggly forfather. Against BloodOfTheFallen our first match it was one stock on one stock he was at 40 i was at 100+ and i got an up tilt on him but when i jumped to rest i was super nervous and missed the and I should have one that match. Second match I played him he two stocked me but it was still pretty close. He used his shiek.

Then I played AZeinth(fox) and beat him by one stock and then two stocked him.

Then played Chaos theory. First match he beat me by one stock. Then second match i two stocked him and then third match he beat me by one stock.

I think i was about top 10 player at the tourney i just had to play two really good people in the tourney.

Also alot of AZ smashers want to come to CCCT like Bwill and a few others. That would be alot of fun.
good job on ur placing. Did nine go?

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
lol you know that **** is funny and i put them under the "Zombie" file in i think the file named asdfsasdf on your desktop

oh and upload the pic thats on your desktop

you know...... shoe on head

and give me the pic/ link to it

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
>.< It's been forever since I've even looked at this forum. I haven't played smash since 04, but I'd gladly jump back onto the scene. I'm in Aurora so pretty much next to denver. Just let me know if anything's going on.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Yang he did go he also tied for 17th he was in forwards pool and took 2 stock off of forwards falco twice in pool matches

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
>.< It's been forever since I've even looked at this forum. I haven't played smash since 04, but I'd gladly jump back onto the scene. I'm in Aurora so pretty much next to denver. Just let me know if anything's going on.
most Colorado smashers live in Aurora **** Denver :D

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't screw denver over so fast, but good thing the smashers are at least in the city I live in.

Top Bottom