• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Just finished watching blades of glory, funny stuff there.
Sex addicts, balls, and heads chopping off. What more could you want?(there's obviously more)

Anyways, thanks for uploading the vids Erg, or thanks for going to upload the vids, whichever comes first. Also, smashfest tomorrow or something???

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I uploaded the videos.
No smashfest tommorrow, I have to go somewhere.
The smashfest was always planned for next weekend.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Well if you come over here Ferdi then you can't stay the night because of church in the morning. maybe you could stay with David or Takumi, though. I don't know where it is yet, but probably David's house. My house will work too, but David always has problems getting over here for some reason.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, it turns out we are doing all of our "easter celebrating" today since I have relatives in town that are leaving tomorrow. Apperently they are coming over at 1:00 and I'm even going to church today. So today is out.

Which means I am doing absolutely nothing tomorrow. Can anyone do anything tomorrow?

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
i am not joking erg 5 dollar best of three all random mlg stages
duha you're gonna get ****ing ***** he's nothing like the people you play back in durango I have to change my jiggly game by alot to be able to beat his fox trust me you will NOT beat him in a MM

Duha

Smash Journeyman
10$erg and i want ergadise to show up best of three like i said.

well hopefully i get better playing taj and forward chap

and yang i already said i would mm you and imposter ken if you want o i will mm you too.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Well, it turns out we are doing all of our "easter celebrating" today since I have relatives in town that are leaving tomorrow. Apperently they are coming over at 1:00 and I'm even going to church today. So today is out.

Which means I am doing absolutely nothing tomorrow. Can anyone do anything tomorrow?
Your family is a bunch of blasphemers. Just kidding, but seriously wtf? I can't do anything tommorow because SOME of us are normal. Well, normal-er. Well, no smash for me this weekend. :cry:

I'm MMing the entire state of California! That's right I've had enough of your stately bull**** and I'm calling you out! YOUR monthly revenue versus mine! All or nothing best two out of three!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Your family is a bunch of blasphemers. Just kidding, but seriously wtf? I can't do anything tommorow because SOME of us are normal. Well, normal-er. Well, no smash for me this weekend. :cry:

I'm MMing the entire state of California! That's right I've had enough of your stately bull**** and I'm calling you out! YOUR monthly revenue versus mine! All or nothing best two out of three!
lol exactly what I thought: WTF. Thats sad you can't do anything though.

Takumi/anyone else, what time can you come over?

Erg

Smash Cadet
10$erg and i want ergadise to show up best of three like i said.

well hopefully i get better playing taj and forward chap

and yang i already said i would mm you and imposter ken if you want o i will mm you too.
Tonight....You

Where and where

lolpp

Duha

Smash Journeyman
erg if you spoke english i might understand that but i am guessing where and when and it will be next time we play.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I do plan to go to the smashfest, but I have something Sunday morning, so I'd probably just have my parents pick me up sooner. I'm practicing the piano with this group of people for a competition.

I could say screw it, but I'm getting payed to accompany. Beat that job!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey Takumi and/or David do you want to go to the smashfest? I could give either or both of you a ride, and we would be back Sunday morning.
Ben drive us to Kansas for that tourney on the 28th. If not then I will jack your car foo.

I do plan to go to the smashfest, but I have something Sunday morning, so I'd probably just have my parents pick me up sooner. I'm practicing the piano with this group of people for a competition.

I could say screw it, but I'm getting payed to accompany. Beat that job!
I'm getting payed for winning videogame tourneys, beat that.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting paid for playing video games, whether or not I suck at them, beat that.

I really need to make my picture of the Statue of Liberty from Planet of the Apes with "Pwned." on it for times like these.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. All right Smashers the qualifier for Smash at CCCT is coming up:

Name: May Tournament (2)
Location: 383 Van Gordon St, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: May 5, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 11:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:

2D: Smash Bros. Melee

Get Ready!! Raph, give me a call at 303-808-7746 so we can talk!! please!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
everyone who is coming to the smashfest this saturday
try bringing a cube + tv + smash

DFG
The smash community doesn't do qualifiers. May tournament should still happen but let it just be a regular tournament. We haven't had one of those in a long time.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You know what you guys could use at this smashfest? Ness practice. I know a guy who could give you some.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ugh, I got in a car accident and now my car is at the shop for frontal body damage. I'm guessing that I won't show up this weekend, or for a while after that either. This is horrible. Well, bye for a while, unless you guys want to come all the way up here.

TLHM

Smash Cadet

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Raph, this is the first time I have done this. It's still a regular tournament. The only difference is that whoever get's first will be a quarter final spot to CCCT. That's all. It's not like if you don't win and participate in the tournament you can't go to CCCT.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Raph, this is the first time I have done this. It's still a regular tournament. The only difference is that whoever get's first will be a quarter final spot to CCCT. That's all. It's not like if you don't win and participate in the tournament you can't go to CCCT.
DFG just have a normal tournament I'm pretty sure colorado does not want this kind of thing

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ugh, I got in a car accident and now my car is at the shop for frontal body damage. I'm guessing that I won't show up this weekend, or for a while after that either. This is horrible. Well, bye for a while, unless you guys want to come all the way up here.
Dam, that sucks! At least you are alright, right? If you can catch a ride down to my house on sat, I will probably be able to give you a ride. But that depends on how much it snows, so I might not be able to go if it blocks up the roads.

Apperently we are suppost to get a foot of snow tonight in boulder.

Also, turns out I cannot go to the pre-CCCT. Oh well.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Alright, well I will do this. I will leave it up to a vote of everyone when the tournament comes because there some players that have contacted me and are excited about possible making it to the quarterfinals of CCCT but again it's up to the community. On May 5 I will leave it up to the votes of the players but the tournament IS STILL ON!!

Top Bottom