• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wow I left for a week and now there's random people showing up trash-talking, random posts, and a cute-*** Pikachu background. It just goes to show how much everyone here needs me.

EDIT: Hey you guys in A-town get this new free google-broadband thing. It'll let you upload videos faster, alright...

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I just got back from Dallas for a tournament and I met a lot of Smash players in Texas. They are pretty good but I told them that the Smash in CO is really good as well and I would love to see them at CCCT this year. There main leader, Wobbles, did pretty good at the tournament. I will be contact with him and the Texas crew too see if they can make it out. I will keep everyone posted. Wobbles is on the smash boards on one of the texas threads. If you get a chance drop him a line!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We've actually met and played Wobbles. He came here with Taj$ for Summer Struggle. Great ****ing guy. Get him and Caveman to come, and I'll love you forever.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. LOL!! He never told me that!! Well, I'll hit them up and see. Who one the summer struggle. I forgot!! I hope it was someone from Colorado!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. LOL!! No good at all!! Well, we better pratice to make sure that sh** does not happen again!!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Utah

Everyone here i talk to says they want to go back out to CO. I am willing to try to find a way out there myslf to meet and play with yall again. When is your next big tourney?

Tony, I have been trying to talk to you latley on aim but you are never on......sup?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm assuming there's no smash fest during Easter weekend, but I would be happy to come to the next one. When would the next one be? I'm looking fowards to seeing you guys again.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yes, weekend after next is good. There's no way I'm going to a smash fest on easter weekend. maybe I can play someone nearby though, like David.

I want to play Utah so badly Gojira, and you know it. Unfortunately I have no idea when the next tournament is.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
We've actually met and played Wobbles. He came here with Taj$ for Summer Struggle. Great ****ing guy. Get him and Caveman to come, and I'll love you forever.
???WTF??? At bolded part

Everyone here i talk to says they want to go back out to CO. I am willing to try to find a way out there myslf to meet and play with yall again. When is your next big tourney?

Tony, I have been trying to talk to you latley on aim but you are never on......sup?
Yea...Tony doesnt seem to like IM alot, guess he's just busy with work and/or homework or something. Anyways, we've gotten alot better, we will be sure that all if not then most of the requirements for a great tournament is set. We've all gotten a look at the venue before, its just amazing, equipment were taken care of, and food areas are not insanely far. I'm bored and need to play Diablo 2 some more, so stuff I forget maybe I'll address later.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Yup, the penguin guy, that was wobbles, that was rob. blind, honorbound and there are probably more names he went by.

I almost quit smash the 2 days ago

Bloshi

Smash Ace
No wonder I didn't remember him, because he went by so many names. I do remember his penguins though.

Btw, is the wobbles the continuous utilt, or just the IC infinite?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
hey everyone
this is an example of The Ferdi Comeback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-9cb97GEpI

It is only the ferdi comeback and has been trademarked
if you are found trying to steal such a technique, you will be shined for life.
Could you put some of the other matches we taped up too? I don't care if I win or lose in the vid, if there's IC's one those should go up, considering I used alot of characters.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well what do you want
the only other ones i had were some of the first falco vs sheik ones.

just give me an idea

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Hm rafa im thinkin i might come up not this weekend but next, mutha fuka ima beat jo ***! xD anyways, i guess ill see what i can do. Ill probably come up saturday and stay the night like always. Meh, ferdi you should go too

Duha

Smash Journeyman
WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTT come to T5 in arizona with us on the 14th durango smashers will get a hotel and you can just pitch in and stay their.

Hey guys. There's a tourney in NM on July 7, if anyone's interested in playing NM. If you want to come, then make a post in the thread we made called the July 7 NM tourney. Hope to see some of you there.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
well i guess it is up to me to beat forward and taj then lol i really want you guys to come too.

Top Bottom