• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ferdi come with us!
I need alot of info >_< I'll send you a bunch of stuff i need to know about in a PM k?

Also, Chap+Da_Love, whoever has them plz upload ALL if not then most of my IC vids, I need to see them so I can get an idea of how to get flashier and of course, better. If you guys put up others then do w/e But I seriously want my IC vids :( :( :(

Bloshi

Smash Ace
bloshi, nice sig, simple clean, dont know about the pig though o_O

(' ' '\(>,...,<)/' ' ') - RaWr!
Thank you. Takumi (TLHM) made it actually, so it's his work. The pig has to do with a shirt I wear to every major tournament. If I don't wear it now, people get pissed. :laugh:

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
The smashfest at my house is not this weekend.
It is the weekend after this one.
the smashfest will be on the 14th on saturday.

However, you guys (yang, ken,Bboy) are welcome to come to my house on saturday to have your money matches, we'll even record them.

Bboy, interested in a 20$ money match?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I need alot of info >_< I'll send you a bunch of stuff i need to know about in a PM k?

Also, Chap+Da_Love, whoever has them plz upload ALL if not then most of my IC vids, I need to see them so I can get an idea of how to get flashier and of course, better. If you guys put up others then do w/e But I seriously want my IC vids :( :( :(
Quoted cause I need them vids yo

Hey guys, the date for our tourney MIGHT change during week sometime so that the place we're holding it at gives us more time. Hopefully it's a few days later, then maybe El_Lovo can come if he wants. I'll update with another post whenever I get the final date. Still in July, might be the seventh, actual date not sure anymore.

Bboy-luu

Smash Rookie
The smashfest at my house is not this weekend.
It is the weekend after this one.
the smashfest will be on the 14th on saturday.

However, you guys (yang, ken,Bboy) are welcome to come to my house on saturday to have your money matches, we'll even record them.

Bboy, interested in a 20$ money match?
haha no thanks to you

Erg

Smash Cadet
Hey is anyone up to going to the Ks tournament we have 23 days to plan so it could be enough time if we plan carefully. Bloshi if everyone agrees do you think you can get your car and take us their

The traveling time from Nites house 7 and a half hours we actually have enough time to leave afterschool and get their to ks at about midnight or earlier. the tourny starts at 12 in the afternoon to midnight on saturday we can leave on sunday and be back without missing a single day of school and with plenty of time to rest.

Ohh and Ferdi ill try to upload the matches tomorrow after I get back from school.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'd really ****ing love to go to KS, but I think I have Saturday school all of April so I don't know if I can do it or not. I still have to check with it.

It's actually going to be driving time from Fairview if I drive, so add an hour okay (If it turns out I'm driving).

Duha

Smash Journeyman
bb oy lovo sucks you should do iti beat him all the time when i play him that is easy money for you

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Zeal- Is Victor going to the smashfest next weekend for sure? I really need to play him already. I haven't played him in singles since... the ranking tournament? Summer Struggle? At least not any time this year. Seriously, I need to play this man.

Ferdi, Yang, I want your blood.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Zeal- Is Victor going to the smashfest next weekend for sure? I really need to play him already. I haven't played him in singles since... the ranking tournament? Summer Struggle? At least not any time this year. Seriously, I need to play this man.

Ferdi, Yang, I want your blood.
Well I kinda need my blood but hey I got OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND little blood pouches you can take. No seriously I'll go IC against you and have my Nana be sexy.

Also, the KS thing is especially good mainly cause I wont be doing ANY driving at all, however its pretty far and we got time to set up for housing, food, gas etc. etc.

Duha I'll send u a PM again

Top Bottom