• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
good luck DUHA, I am cheering for you :) NOT!!!!

lol j/k

I want to see those battles....Duha when are you playing each of them? CCCT?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
EVERYONE BE SURE TO GET FEMALE STARTERS SO YOU CAN BREED OK? Starters are worth quite a price on legit, and if we can get all 3 we're golden! Btw i got pearl and my brother got diamond so I'll be able to like completely own.

Nite/Erg/whoever has the game also, train up your pokemans and we'll battle at C3T. $5mm

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ferdi were do you get the information and me and lovo got both he got pearl i got dimond and rafa wants ghastly and what is a legit
By legit i mean non hacked pokemons or games, pure saves. So they're worth alot to people that are competivive perfectionists.

I got it too ferdi what are good start strats haven't started playing yet
Try to get a female starter. I had to restart my game over 30 times so I could get a female Turtwig with a semi-good nature(not really required bu the female part should be). This is because with female starters you can breed the starters as much as possible(>_> poke sexual abuse?) and trade them off to people on wi-fi.

Anyways, cool that we're all into this, I'll be training like mad and getting my pokemons godlike, hopefully by C3T. And then we'll mix records and we can all own each other!

Duha

Smash Journeyman
dammit i already am 11 hours into the game and have like 30 pokemon. 10 lvl 20+ Got to love exp share.
My aim is mikeduha hit me up if i am on i want a alakazam and machamp and i need to trade to get them.

also wouldn't mind trading some common pokemon for bonus experience. Also i got fire monkey for my starter it is male though :(

Duha

Smash Journeyman
can someone catch a magikarp for me please i want bonus exp for magikarp cause it takes forever to lvl them.

just hit me on my aim

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
this is nite

Ferdi **** your female thing i have all males begginers
cause it took 3 ****en hours (GAY!)
so yea and i got the baby chansey thing and im going to train it for contest. . . it will be the cutest thing ever

Ohhh and for those who want to know how to get a lot of coins from the gaming corner i shall tell you

when a pokeball comes out get a replay to make clefairy come out
when she is out the odds of getting 3 G's or 3 7's go way up
when you do that you enter the bonus stage to never lose just follow fairys commands
if the moon turns white your good
ohhh and if the moon turns red (as in it flashes once) Do the opposite of what fairy tells you or else you lose the bonus
If you pass the 10 level of bonus you get a Tm from counter
so yea its hella easy money

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
****it ferdi
where do you get all this poke info?
their nature affects them too?
Being in competitive pokemon battling for 4 years will do that to you. And yeah natures have alot of effects(Either 2 starts or no stats), I really don't feel like going too much into detail it'll take too long.

this is nite

Ferdi **** your female thing i have all males begginers
cause it took 3 ****en hours (GAY!)
so yea and i got the baby chansey thing and im going to train it for contest. . . it will be the cutest thing ever

Ohhh and for those who want to know how to get a lot of coins from the gaming corner i shall tell you

when a pokeball comes out get a replay to make clefairy come out
when she is out the odds of getting 3 G's or 3 7's go way up
when you do that you enter the bonus stage to never lose just follow fairys commands
if the moon turns white your good
ohhh and if the moon turns red (as in it flashes once) Do the opposite of what fairy tells you or else you lose the bonus
If you pass the 10 level of bonus you get a Tm from counter
so yea its hella easy money
Took me like 15 minutes to get a female turtwig with a good nature, just be sure to save before going into the lake and getting your pokemon, speeds up the process. Also I guess I will be getting some nintendo wi fi connection thing since i have no wireless router. Btw I'll be trying that Nite. I'm pretty much at E4 now, once I do that I'll trade my lvl 100 shiny Salamence with EV training + Adamant nature and perfect sweeping set, I'll show it to you guys so you can all envy my green Salamence from Ruby ^.^

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
>.< It's been forever since I've even looked at this forum. I haven't played smash since 04, but I'd gladly jump back onto the scene. I'm in Aurora so pretty much next to denver. Just let me know if anything's going on.
Eyy!!! Me and my friends all live in the Aurora-Centennial area, and we all play smash. We should get together and play sometime.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
You actually don't need a female; you can breed it with a ditto always ;)

You guys are way ahead of me. How have you played it for 10 hours already? I just started my game XD

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'm going to get mine tomorrow. Does it matter which version I get?

I don't really care about all this competitive stuff and all these secrets, I'm just going to play it straight through, and find out stuff on my own.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
**** ev training
Unless you want to win at competitive EVs are a requirement.

You actually don't need a female; you can breed it with a ditto always ;)

You guys are way ahead of me. How have you played it for 10 hours already? I just started my game XD
We all pre-ordered, and that Ditto thing, sure, except they're rare pokeradar pokemons(Ditto I mean) so its much faster to simply breed them, I already have 2 Turtwig eggs!

I'm going to get mine tomorrow. Does it matter which version I get?

I don't really care about all this competitive stuff and all these secrets, I'm just going to play it straight through, and find out stuff on my own.
No I'm pretty sure everyone else will have the version you don't have so our D/P mix is varied and good.

I guess I'll get on netbattle and own some kids before I do anything else...

Duha

Smash Journeyman
wft ferdi you have two eggs?????

Can you get me a turtwig baby i would much appriciate it. If its not to much of a hassle. And where are you at in the game.

I am about to enter my 5th gym battle. I am in a rush to beat the game to get my pokemon off saphire. Cause i have to give it back friday.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
wft ferdi you have two eggs?????

Can you get me a turtwig baby i would much appriciate it. If its not to much of a hassle. And where are you at in the game.

I am about to enter my 5th gym battle. I am in a rush to beat the game to get my pokemon off saphire. Cause i have to give it back friday.
I'm at E4 ATM, I'm stuck with my Wi Fi connector being gay so once I figure that out I can get you a Turtwig.

EDIT: Just beat E4, on my first try too! Time taken ~21 hours

Duha

Smash Journeyman
well my aim is on so just send me a message ill be home for most of the day.

Thanks

edit

AIM:
Mikeduha

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is nite

Ferdi i can help you get it ready since i had to install it too and it was a pain in the ***
SO GET ON AIM!!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Well come to life styles of the rich and famous, this is my crib b1tches, Oh yeah, look at all this money, Hell yeah! sellin them ho3s is ez as hell.
-***** i dont see ho3s, i sell candy, cant u see my fuking outfit, im a part time stripper and i do hair. What the *** u talkin about.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Back in the scene for a little while

Hey guys, I've been kinda out of the loop for a while now. When and where is the next big smash tourney? And, is there a smashfest at anyone's house this weekend? I have weekends off of work for the next few weeks so I will be attending whatever smashfests and tournaments that are being held (assuming they aren't too far away).

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I've been kinda out of the loop for a while now. When and where is the next big smash tourney? And, is there a smashfest at anyone's house this weekend? I have weekends off of work for the next few weeks so I will be attending whatever smashfests and tournaments that are being held (assuming they aren't too far away).
nobody plays smash anymore -.-

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ill try to go to the random *** may 5th tournament. I dont know, sellin dese ho3s is ez as hell. So i dont know if ill have time open in my schedule.

Graceful

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am new :D lol , i havent played SSbM in awhile since i havent been able to play anyone even remotley good. So thus i sold my Gcube :(- My ffriend told me about this site, so yea im here, now im looking for a tounry in denver, so please any info would be great :D

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey, I think I might hold something over the weekend. Probably tomorrow? Boulderinians, tonight we dine in hell! This is Booooouulllldaaaaaaaaaa! [/random]

Anyone up for something tomorrow or sunday?

And yay, kenny is back :D

Hello, I am new :D lol , i havent played SSbM in awhile since i havent been able to play anyone even remotley good. So thus i sold my Gcube - My ffriend told me about this site, so yea im here, now im looking for a tounry in denver, so please any info would be great :D
Just look for a tournament or a smashfest, post, and you can come. There is a large tournament may 6th you might want to consider.

Top Bottom