• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Imma considerin' goin' to David's! I got a new car, a passat. there's a bunch of trunk room, but I don't think it can hold as many TVs as the last one. Oh well its nicer and goes faster anyway.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
we don't have a ride so I guess lovo and I can't go. :(
somebody should give us a ride.

David, you should've just posted it, serioulsy
I'm definatly sorry about that! The idea for a smashfest struck me just yesterday, so it really was last minute notice, but next time I'll make sure I'll post it at least a week in advanced.

Sombody should definatly try to give Erg and Lovo a ride!!

And Yang, if you come, I'll play "Those Who Fight" for you on the piano ;) Or most of it lol I had to stop learning it for now because I have a large state competition coming up. But I'll definatly finish it ;)

And my address is:
1755 View Point Rd. Boulder, Co 80305

Hope you can come!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I've been having troubled times lately, what with the IB/AP tests rapidly approaching and Prom next weekend. Sorry, but I'll sit this one out. Don't expect me to go anywhere next week either.

David you should know better than to announce a smashfest without letting people stay over. Maybe next time, huh?

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I will be in Lakewood tomorrow after 5pm. I think I will be glad to be in Denver again. I can't wait to smash with everyone.

YAY!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Senior year = cruise control.

Anyone actually have access to wi-fi pokemans so I can evolve my frikking machoke? Everyone I know with it is fail.

El_RaFa

Smash Rookie
No
Caps Lock = Cruise Control

Have You Ever Turned In An Essay Completely In Caps Lock?

CAPS LOCK

gay, smashboards didn't let me do the whole post in caps lock

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is Nite

Duha and or buzkil i want to play yous and since you guys dont have school at the moment same as me. we should to go somewhere to smash if you guys want to

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Thats cool i can smash during the day untill around 5pm ish. and i start working next week M-TH and Sunday.

Cant play today.

number
303-596-9128 Mike

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Taj we got CCCT comming up in june i think but i am sure DFG can tell you more about it

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, guys this weekend is the qualifier for Smash. Here are the details:

Name: May Tournament (2)
Location: 383 Van Gordon St, WestHills Apartments, Lakewood, CO 80228
Date: May 5, 2007
Time: Signup starts at 10:00am. Tournament starts at 12:00 noon
Price: $5 venue / $5 pot
Games:

2D: Smash Bros. Melee*
3D: Soul Calibur 3, Tekken: DR, Virtua Fighter 5

Schedule:

Tournament starts at 11:00am - Club house
Smash Bros. Melee

Tournament starts at 5:00pm - My house
Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken: DR and Soul Calibur 3

For all rules/regulations/fees go here:

www.ccct2k.com/preCCCT.htm

Taj128, what up man. Our biggest tournament in Colorado CCCT is coming up this year in June. A lot of guys from Arizona our coming out. Go to your NVGA chapter website here:

www.nvgaonline.com

and go to the Temple Arcade - Arizona Chapter

They just had a big tournament called Devestation so there are players in Arizona. If you want more info on CCCT, pre-registration, etc go here

www.ccct2k.com/main.html

Hope to see you and the arizona smash players at CCCT!!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
if anyone wants to smash just give me a call at 303-503-2820 and let me know when and where.

Nite I would love to smash with ya :)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Raph, I can still depend on you for TV's for the qualifier right? I only have one GC and maybe on Wii avaible so I'm going to need to get some assitant on the GC and the the rest of the TV's I will have 3 TV's available.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is nite

since a lot of crap has come up this week i will be able to go to somewhere on thursday

Lol and ken go with me then it'll be fun and good practice before this upcoming tourny

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
This Coming Weekend

I will most definitely be attending the May 5th tournament this weekend and I think that with a little effort on everyone's part we can make this weekend pretty fun. I think that we should try and get a group of smashers together to go and see Spiderman 3 on Friday sometime. After the movie, we all head back to someone's house to play smash in preparation for the tournament. When we wake up in the morning, we'll already have everyone all together to carpool to the tournament. Does anyone else dig this plan? I'm open to suggestions,. At any rate, I think that those who can should get together and smash Friday night.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
If i come, which i doubt it cause there is an alumni game saturday, I will proabably only be there for just the tourney and that is it. Ill mm everyone at CCCT. I really only have a desire to play in tourneys anymore so don't expect me to show at any smashfests or anything.

OMG IM 5k 5000 2500X2 I am so happy I would like to thank yang for asking a question to me and I would like to thank my mom and dad for encouraging me. I would also like to thank all you n00bs that missed te 5k post.

Top Bottom