• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
I hate how my favorite character in stories always dies. and if applicable they die in the worst way.

Like my favorite character in this book I'm reading for school drowned in poop.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate how my favorite character in stories always dies. and if applicable they die in the worst way.

Like my favorite character in this book I'm reading for school drowned in poop.
Glad I'm not reading it.

Also, stop reading. God put sparknotes on this Earth for a reason.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I haven't read a book for two years, and done fine on everything school related. Zajice knows what's up.

Also advanced past LukeMoonWalker (FOW) in playoffs. Yeee

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I haven't read a book for two years, and done fine on everything school related. Zajice knows what's up.

Also advanced past LukeMoonWalker (FOW) in playoffs. Yeee
You should really start reading books when you have the time. I pretty much did the same thing in high school then got ***** by the amount of reading in college. Get fast while you have the time.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yep... read.

Take it from someone who doesn't read and pretty much struggled with every reading assignment in college. Not fun :(

...I still haven't read a book for class/leisure...

Underload

Lazy
It's hard for me to open a book, but whenever I motivate myself to open one and start reading, I usually finish it within a couple of sittings.

Curse you, laziness!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You should really start reading books when you have the time. I pretty much did the same thing in high school then got ***** by the amount of reading in college. Get fast while you have the time.
I was gonna argue, then I remembered that the reason I can skim/speed read as well as I do is because I was a super-nerd in elementary. So was my brother.

Hrm...

Maybe that's why we're stuck wearing glasses, while my sister isn't.

Or maybe she's just lying.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I loved reading when I was a kid, super literate. Now I play video games. The most reading I do is the extensive dialogue in the old school RPGs >.>

I might make a moblin with a santa hat sometime, but it would be really hard for me... the reason I have this avatar is because none of the ones I actually wanted fit in the file size limit. ****aduck

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
obv. forgot to save as a .png, though.
Long story (not really):

I got a virus on my computer. After I cleaned it up and everything, I saw the damage that had been done: It deleted my Accessories -> Entertainment folder contents.

No Calculator
No Wave Recorder
No MSPaint
Final Destination

Worst ****ing virus ever.

So I had to go find some other MSPaint because I have no clue where my computer install discs are. My friend, bless her heart, linked me to a download for MSPaint.

Turns out it's some really horrible version of MSPaint that doesn't do anything right, like in this case, saving to a not-****ty format. Yes, I know my MSPaint very well.

If I was thinking, I would've copy-pasted it into my .gif maker and saved it from there. But I hit Ctrl+S before even thinking, fearing a 'what if I **** up' moment and bam, my quality was gone and there was no way I was going to draw that hat again.

The End.

Also, to close the conversation about girlies: There are PUA styles that use humor to pick up girls, uses tricks and magic, uses being a confident jerk, uses the act of pretending you're homosexual, and ones where you are completely honest and charming as a person.

All in all, these are just different types of people in the first place, and it's basically summed up to being yourself, but know to have enough love and charm to show a girl that she's someone you really like. That's the truly best 'style.'

Also Meno, arm wrestling MM?!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I might make a moblin with a santa hat sometime, but it would be really hard for me... the reason I have this avatar is because none of the ones I actually wanted fit in the file size limit. ****aduck
Resize ftw?

Long story (not really):

I got a virus on my computer. After I cleaned it up and everything
1. What browser do you use?
2. If FF, then does it have Adblock Plus & NoScript?
3. If no, wth?

Also, get Spybot, Malwarebytes, Ad-Aware, and CCleaner. Computer problems solved.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Resize ftw?

1. What browser do you use?
2. If FF, then does it have Adblock Plus & NoScript?
3. If no, wth?

Also, get Spybot, Malwarebytes, Ad-Aware, and CCleaner. Computer problems solved.
I didn't have Adblock by then, but with everything else it was easily cleanable. (<3 Tim's Combo-Fix)

Still, I'm salty that it would delete my MSPaint AND my Calculator. That **** just got personal!

Roblin

Smash Rookie
You guys should talk about something happy cuz this week is like the week from hell for me. :)

Rizen

Smash Legend
You guys should talk about something happy cuz this week is like the week from hell for me. :)
Everyone's putting on a good face.
This might cheer you up, many threads are focusing on fighting smarter so I made this as a joke:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That comic somewhat applys to fighting games...
Like, say, turning to your opponent and yelling in there ear as loud as possible?
That's just disrespectful and (potentially) harmful to your opponent.

ROBLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Smile :D

Also, Jamaal talked to Tim, so this was probably covered, but never have more than one of an antivirus or spybot scanner. They can conflict with each other and help the viruses sneak past one another.

AVG is pretty much all I use. I get malwarebytes (or bites, w/e) if it gets bad. Beyond that, I haven't really had a virus on a computer in liek... 2 years?

But my computers melt and have hardware problems, so booo.

EDIT:

Also, Google Chrome>>>Firefox, I feel. Unless you like all-in-one gestures and have 20+ tabs open (that's how I browse, son). Then I guess FF is okay, too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's funnier in context. A MAD Flash Gorden satire from the 50s. Discussions about anticipating the opponent's moves 'clicked' when I was reading the comic so I scanned parts of it. ehh *shrug*.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
That's just disrespectful and (potentially) harmful to your opponent.
This has been done before by someone actually against an ice climber player to disturb his chaingrab~! There are now rules against yelling in someones ear because of the guy that did this. xD I sooo wish I can find the original vid though. But yea, he ended up winning because of that! I consider tournaments more of a social thing so I rather not piss people off. =X No worries I won't do anything mean like that~! It was funny, yet sad at the same time that he won for that. =w=

Ryyudo, how are you consistently the most awesome poster here? :3 Its feels magical every time ya post~! =p

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I'm the third fastest reader in my grade lol. Just cause I don't read books doesn't mean I don't read massive smash related articles.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I didn't have Adblock by then, but with everything else it was easily cleanable. (<3 Tim's Combo-Fix)

Still, I'm salty that it would delete my MSPaint AND my Calculator. That **** just got personal!
Ah, I see. :o And that is personal. o_o

This month until the 17th is the month from hell for me. :)
Join club nao plz?

Also, Jamaal talked to Tim, so this was probably covered, but never have more than one of an antivirus or spybot scanner. They can conflict with each other and help the viruses sneak past one another.

AVG is pretty much all I use. I get malwarebytes (or bites, w/e) if it gets bad. Beyond that, I haven't really had a virus on a computer in liek... 2 years?

But my computers melt and have hardware problems, so booo.

EDIT:

Also, Google Chrome>>>Firefox, I feel. Unless you like all-in-one gestures and have 20+ tabs open (that's how I browse, son). Then I guess FF is okay, too.
I use a few but I haven't even had to use them much because of FF+Adblock+NoScript by itself. Chrome is great for me when I need to open webpages with a lot of flash that makes FF freeze (I average 40+ tabs open at once, and that's my minimum) so I use both.

How do your computers melt?? o.o;

Ryyudo, how are you consistently the most awesome poster here? :3 Its feels magical every time ya post~! =p
Because Ryyudo is awesome and the only one who knows true Jamaalian. Jamaalian is magical.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Already got him.

Did 7 challenges, a 5000 damage combo, and picked his unlimited form but got no achievements.

Looks like they're broken, lol.

Oh well, Valkenhayn with broken achievements is better than no Valkenhayn.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bahaha! I just got Valk today. Got to his 7th challenge. His mid wolf transformation combos seems a lil tricky. anywho will we be able to use him in zournament? Im just wondering because like....hes DLC. Im just curious how that would work out...But damn, lovin him so far. His blockstrings are amazing, and his damage output is ridiculous too. In the corner he can do around 8k with only 50heat and 6k with out it.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Bahaha! I just got Valk today. Got to his 7th challenge. His mid wolf transformation combos seems a lil tricky. anywho will we be able to use him in zournament? Im just wondering because like....hes DLC. Im just curious how that would work out...But damn, lovin him so far. His blockstrings are amazing, and his damage output is ridiculous too. In the corner he can do around 8k with only 50heat and 6k with out it.
The original ruling that other tournaments not run by Colorado people is that he was banned until XBL release. So I'd assume he's available for picking at Zournament, especially since you can play against Valks online without actually buying him.

Colorado tournaments did not ban him. Xbox users were screwed in vs. Valk department for the most part. :|

Top Bottom