• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ColBol Combo!! check it out

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL @ WA and FL being brother states!! (complete opposite ends of the U.S. map anyone?? LOL)

Did this really have to be the most recent posted in thread RIGHT as I was looking over the homepage? xD

kiwiii

Smash Lord
eggz2021 (12:21:42 AM): back yo ****** up
kusakusaKIWI (12:23:20 AM): **** i really like the music
kusakusaKIWI (12:23:21 AM): huh?
kusakusaKIWI (12:23:24 AM): oh u mean read thet hread? ROFL
eggz2021 (12:23:27 AM): lmao
eggz2021 (12:23:28 AM): yes.
eggz2021 (12:23:32 AM): last post
eggz2021 (12:23:35 AM): by me
eggz2021 (12:23:39 AM): is what you should think
eggz2021 (12:23:40 AM): LOL
kusakusaKIWI (12:23:53 AM): wtf? LOL
kusakusaKIWI (12:23:56 AM): ok hold on
kusakusaKIWI (12:23:58 AM): i wanna finishw atching
eggz2021 (12:24:02 AM): its dumb
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:02 AM): these foxes are mad cute
eggz2021 (12:24:03 AM): LOL
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:03 AM): <3
eggz2021 (12:24:08 AM): /disagree
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:09 AM): i wanna know what im talking about at least
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:11 AM): no?
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:12 AM): LOL
eggz2021 (12:24:22 AM): wait till you see mine and otto's videos from yesterday
eggz2021 (12:24:24 AM): dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:26 AM): LOL
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:28 AM): cant just brag
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:31 AM): u mother****ers
eggz2021 (12:24:33 AM): but
eggz2021 (12:24:41 AM): we're WA
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:47 AM): man
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:50 AM): are you guys being cocky
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:53 AM): and arguing with each other
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:54 AM): who's better
kusakusaKIWI (12:24:57 AM): than who
kusakusaKIWI (12:25:00 AM): >_>
kusakusaKIWI (12:25:04 AM): just a random guess
eggz2021 (12:25:12 AM): huh?
eggz2021 (12:25:14 AM): me and otto?
kusakusaKIWI (12:25:15 AM): oh nvm
kusakusaKIWI (12:25:17 AM): no
kusakusaKIWI (12:25:20 AM): i'll just read it
kusakusaKIWI (12:25:23 AM): after this vid's done
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:06 AM): **** col bol's fox is gay
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:07 AM): LOL
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:14 AM): that was such
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:16 AM): a good combo
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:16 AM): LMFAO
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:23 AM): chaingrabs yayuhhhhz
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:24 AM): LMAO
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:33 AM): COOOL BOOOLLLLL!!
kusakusaKIWI (12:26:34 AM): LOL
eggz2021 (12:26:59 AM): rofl
eggz2021 (12:26:59 AM): wow
eggz2021 (12:27:03 AM): /donkey punch
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:05 AM): LOL
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:08 AM): are u guys hating on florida
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:11 AM): cauase im getting that feeling
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:12 AM): >_>
eggz2021 (12:27:13 AM): no
eggz2021 (12:27:14 AM): lol
eggz2021 (12:27:16 AM): we're hating on
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:18 AM): col bol?
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:19 AM): =[
eggz2021 (12:27:19 AM): people thinking that combo is good
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:23 AM): LOLLLLLLLLL
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:26 AM): LMFAO
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:29 AM): ROFLMAO
kusakusaKIWI (12:27:33 AM): my bad

regardless of how simple that combo was, and how OTRU was DIing, col bol is still the ****. as well as combo status <3333

so screw this entire argument. shut the **** up plz

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I live in Florida. Colbol is in my crew hence me posting here. How do you even know if anyone in FL likes you lol?

What is up with me? I dislike arrogance, in fact I hate it. We post 1 thread showing everyone some cool matches with a very good Fox in our crew (Colbol) and here comes SilentWolf acting as if hes offended that people are actually impressed by him. I could go through both of your posts and show all the ******** arguments you've gotten into trying to prove you're the most technical payers ever. If you're not impressed then don't ****ing post in the thread.

You didn't read my post right. What I was saying was I may as well post all my combos in different threads, thus sarcastically implying I will spam unnecessarily to get my skills across. Quit trying to get the worst out of everything I say, what is up with you.
Now this is absolutely ridiculous. Lord knows you've posted countless threads trying to show off your "amazing technical skill" and Colbol's friends aren't allowed to post 1 thread showing some cool stuff he did in some matches?

You both need to get over your egos and stop being ****ing offended anytime other people are impresssed with another technical player.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
?!? is lambchops, right?
**** you for missing your bus to VLS. >:o
and sheermadness wasn't even talking to me. get your facts straight.
i'm completely neutral in this. -_-

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yay kiwii <333 holdin it down for both sides lol but more on florida side ;) hahahaha this is too good

eggz, sry if you didnt like the combo...

yeah thats chopz

I live in Florida. Colbol is in my crew hence me posting here. How do you even know if anyone in FL likes you lol?

What is up with me? I dislike arrogance, in fact I hate it. We post 1 thread showing everyone some cool matches with a very good Fox in our crew (Colbol) and here comes SilentWolf acting as if hes offended that people are actually impressed by him. I could go through both of your posts and show all the ******** arguments you've gotten into trying to prove you're the most technical payers ever. If you're not impressed then don't ****ing post in the thread.

Now this is absolutely ridiculous. Lord knows you've posted countless threads trying to show off your "amazing technical skill" and Colbol's friends aren't allowed to post 1 thread showing some cool stuff he did in some matches?

You both need to get over your egos and stop being ****ing offended anytime other people are impressed with another technical player.
Get over it. As for threads of me showing off my amazing tech skill, I don't make one for each match. Their just "New 1v1s" threads. Glad they were so good you thought I was trying to show off though. ^^
Pretty sure I actually get asked for new vids all the time, so you can't really hate me for posting my ****.
I'm not offended, I just thought it wasn't that great of a combo, so I posted that. Don't really care what some people think, that's what makes me stay arrogant. So trying to argue with me about it won't help lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero

You both need to get over your egos and stop being ****ing offended anytime other people are impresssed with another technical player.
Because I'm friends with Green Mario, Shiz, and SpeedN? And I'm on pretty good terms with lambchops I think, we talked a bit after FC. XIF doesn't talk to me ever. But i think he got over me counterpicking green greens after saying "You don't pick any gay stages like brinstar do you?"
yay kiwii <333 holdin it down for both sides lol but more on florida side ;) hahahaha this is too good

eggz, sry if you didnt like the combo...

yeah thats chopz
EDIT: I didn't post in here because I didn't like the combo that much, it was decent, but its a combo everyones seen before. I just didn't like that everyone was like "YOU'RE AN ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT SILENT WOLF." for expressing his opinion.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
lol
yeah pretty cool the way silent wolf is being so patient to his... ''haters'' or whatever coz i wouldve gone ****in mad

yeah the orgasm sounds are funny

Chip.

you know what to do
Not sure, but I'm pretty sure no one is saying you can't post a thread about FL doing some good matches/combos. You seem to be making a bigger deal about this whole discussion than it really is. It seems that WA and FL are buddies, so how 'bout share the love <333333

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im going to take this time out to say that Silent Wolf is sexy and his avatar is awesome.
Also, to be at least a little on topic, I thought the vids were pretty cool, but the combos weren't amazing. And lets be honest, if your combo isn't going to change the game (see the Ken and Gimpyfish combos) then you really dont need an entire thread to point out that you did something cool.

D1

Banned via Administration
Aww I was just friendlying my friend NinjaLink's Marth vs. my Fox and I did shffled nair->nair->shine->reverse bair (connected perfectly like I was a Falco O_o)...I <3 shine to reverse bair kills w/ Fox...its almost like a forbidden combo.

*walks away leave a trail of fire behind him*

D1

Banned via Administration
I did aerial shine reverse bair yesterday. ****.
*pound* @ SW good sh** ^_^

I wish you came to VLS u were in my pool : ( we coulda had a megahotandsmexy Fox ditto : (.

Anyhow QDVS I shall come down soon and play you and CollyBolly and ShizzyWizzy, and all the rest of you Crock of Rocks.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Hey! that's my combo =(

SW should make his own combo vid, the one in combo status against that falcon was sick (I stealed it, sorry it was too good) imagine more combos like that in a whole 5 min vid... maybe you can put your falco too (idk)

Colbol is pretty awesome, and you're pretty good too Otru

My birthday is getting closer =) I'll buy a capture card and start recording some ****, I've got some new combos I want to show u guys! and not only with fox.. ^^

Brookman

Smash Hero
Yea, I don't think there are any truly inventive fox combos, except nair to up tilt variations.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I remember seeing thunders **** CJ really hard once, in their like rare/bloopers video collection.

Top Bottom