• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ColBol Combo!! check it out

SheerMadness

Smash Master
SilentWolf will probably close this again. I don't think he likes people being impressed by Foxes that aren't his.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
....the colbol "combos" are just situational...and nothing special. So he can chain grab and juggle big whoop.

edit-not trying to demean his ability with fox because he is good, but ya...doesn't deserve much hype. I mean two threads already? -.-

GOTM

Smash Champion
was that first one a multishine?

and ive seen the second one before in another thread.

this guy is sick

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I really liked these videos. Who the heck cares about the FOX section for melee anyway I rarely come here but this thread caught my eye. Im a fox main too btw

And yeah nice combos, thx for the vids.

I hear he's only 14 or something in those vids ? colbol

was that first one a multishine?
Oh f*** yeah

SilentWolf will probably close this again. I don't think he likes people being impressed by Foxes that aren't his.
The video was removed, therefor the thread had no purpose, ******.
EDIT - pretty sure I did like 40 combos better than this today lol.

EDIT 2 - After actually watching the combos (LOL) I'm pretty sure i did lke 70 combos better than this today lol.
i guess ill just make a thread for any vids i release and mention a combo i do in them from now on.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
The video was removed, therefor the thread had no purpose, ******.
EDIT - pretty sure I did like 40 combos better than this today lol.

EDIT 2 - After actually watching the combos (LOL) I'm pretty sure i did lke 70 combos better than this today lol.
i guess ill just make a thread for any vids i release and mention a combo i do in them from now on.
thats all we ask for.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL your response just proved my point. I post saying your ego can't handle anyone being impressed with another Fox and you post that you do like 50 combos a day better than Colbol's.

Nah SilentWolf is an arrogant little ***** on the boards. All his posts are him gloating about how technical he is or him putting down another player. You seriously need to get the **** over yourself.

You'd get ***** by any of the top FL spacies.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
It's sad that this guy has to talk trash about Silent Wolf and then goes and turns it over to other FL players being able to **** him or not lmfao. What about you? You would get ***** by Silent Wolf hardcore son.

Edit: Also, props to ColBol good **** LOL.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
It's sad that this guy has to talk trash about Silent Wolf and then goes and turns it over to other FL players being able to **** him or not lmfao. What about you? You would get ***** by Silent Wolf hardcore son.
He doesn't need to, and boy florida fox players sure can play. >_>

ANYWAYS Silent wolf can talk all he want's anyone can, and he can back it up, unlike most people. obviously there is a huge skill difference between colbol and silent, a chimp could see this. Its just the way things are.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
He doesn't need to, and boy florida fox players sure can play. >_>

ANYWAYS Silent wolf can talk all he want's anyone can, and he can back it up, unlike most people. obviously there is a huge skill difference between colbol and silent, a chimp could see this. Its just the way things are.
i think that was a dumb statement. there may be a difference in technical skill but so what. i guess everyones forgetting that mindgames beats tech skill. so just because SW is flashier doesnt mean he would win automatically.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Meh who cares guys lets stop worrying about other people so much this is just turning dumb -_-

they are both really good and technical players!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
obviously there is a huge skill difference between colbol and silent, a chimp could see this. Its just the way things are.
Ok, in the First place, this thread isnt meant to compare silent wolf with colbol. Which is what SW and everyone else are basically doing, so silent wolf if you consider yourself better than colbol just go to a tourney where he goes and prove it as you play him, otherwise its pointless to assume that your better than him just because you think you are. All im saying is that facts are always better than assumptions. (I dunno if you've ever played him, i dont think you have, correct me if im wrong).

Second, colbol is ranked 4th in FL just under shiz, speedn and chopz...

Third, he has demonstrated his skill not just in FL but also in plenty of OOS tourneys (9th at viva la smashtaclysm, 25th at FC Diamond, 25th at Pound 2).

So Ares get your facts str8 before you make such noob statements...
EDIT: lol i just saw on ur sig that ur from FL

The purpose of the thread was to just show the combo's that he does all the time on actual matches, as stated on the first post these combo's are: colbol combo (up throw + double shine on any edge) and the chain grab + nair combo, discuss...

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
i think that was a dumb statement. there may be a difference in technical skill but so what. i guess everyones forgetting that mindgames beats tech skill. so just because SW is flashier doesnt mean he would win automatically.
Was there a star next to Silents name? No? Then why imply I say that silent is automatically better.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody remember what place SW got at SCC? Or what place Col Bol got at VLS?

PS: Mad props to ColBol for being fuxing amazing. That's the kinda sick **** I wish I could do with Fox.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I got 25th at Pound 2 and FCD, Im pretty sure SW did better than me in both of those

I also got 9th at VLS

I agree with what Andy said...

Lol, why are people still arguing about this?

I know SW is more technical than me...

Still trying to get the turn-around wavedashes though ;)

Wow Fox boards, GGz.
I never said I was better or more technical than Col bol. I'm pretty sure he's not the one who posted this trying to show off or anything. I'm also pretty sure we are not far in skill. He's gotten a lot better, so have I, things have changed. Who cares, why did this even come up?
Dumb Guy said:
You'd get ***** by any of the top FL spacies.
Oh really? Read above post. What happened with me and Chops in the FL WA crew battle? and I'm pretty sure I went even with Shiz and more than even with KSN in friendlies lol. Just because you don't like me, doesn't mean I'm worse than players you do like.

Anyways, WA and FL > you.
Dumb Guy Again said:
LOL your response just proved my point. I post saying your ego can't handle anyone being impressed with another Fox and you post that you do like 50 combos a day better than Colbol's.
You didn't read my post right. What I was saying was I may as well post all my combos in different threads, thus sarcastically implying I will spam unnecessarily to get my skills across. Quit trying to get the worst out of everything I say, what is up with you.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow, the next time anyone tries to put WA and FL players against eachother, they should be pimp slapped really, really hard. WA and FL are like brother states or something. All of these ****ing noobs on the fox boards need to get their **** straight.

Silent Wolf is arrogant for a reason. (Coolest effective tournament fox anyone?)

Top Bottom