• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoK111 - Columbus, OH May 12th! Midwest Circuit Season 2 is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
I think I might get some people come to this, though none of the CoK people know us... We're not very good and never played outside of Cincinnati. Is the atmosphere at these generally friendly? I'm trying to get myself and my friends more involved in the midwest smash scene, so I don't want them to regret coming to this...

Not that I wish to imply anything... I've just never met most of the people here and don't know what to expect.
You just have to not be afraid to ask for friendlies against the winner of the next match.

Sliq

Smash Master
Could I get a seat in the housing? Also I can Bring a set up and TV.
4% APR...more like 4% GAY-PR, amirite?

I kid, I kid. I thought of that and was like, "that is totally a quality post."

I know, I am incredibly lame.:laugh:

mathos

Smash Champion
4%: There will be plenty of housing. The venue can house around 25 people alone (as the first post states). But those first 25 there will gets dibs on the bunk beds. So its a good idea to bring sleepy items.

And if need be, there will be limited housing at my house and maybe other CoK houses.

Watty

Smash Lord
joe bushman has some charges left but i only think 2 so u cant waste them

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I am gonna be bringing my 27" television from the future for this event. Marty McFly suggested it to me so I knew it had to be done.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I thought Thomas F. Wilson would be a good Bowser in a Smash movie.

"Hey Mario! I thought I told you never to come in here!"
"Oh, hey Bowser..."

Doctor X

Smash Lord
You just have to not be afraid to ask for friendlies against the winner of the next match.
Hmm... Well, I think we can handle that. :)

Oh, and in case you're worried, I think the fests at your place are as friendly as they come, so there's no problem there. The guys I play with just had a bad experience elsewhere with a certain GJ regular who I won't name. I had a hard time convincing them to come to yours after that, and I don't think I'll be able to convince them to come to this unless I can guarantee (whatever that's worth) that noobs will be welcome.

Thus far I don't really have any reason to believe they won't be, so with any luck at all we'll be there.

Impp

Smash Ace
Don't worry everyone. I AM showing up to this.
I'll bring a T.V AND a gamecube.
That is if you guys still need it.

Husband

Smash Lord
The smash community as a whole is friendly, CoK especially. As long as you don't mind groping, fondling, or touching of any kind then you won't have a problem with CoK.

Oh and the tournament will be fun!
The Cok loves me and I love the Cok. I can physically see Cok get excited as soon as I enter the room.

Drephen

Smash Master
I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO PING PONG MONEY MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you just wanna play thats cool too

Husband

Smash Lord
Hey!!!
Watty- stop sleeping with girls you're not suppose to sleep with.

Drephen- You're a ginger! Give watty a break. Everyone makes mistakes

Mathos- Tell Cory to kiss my neck again

mathos

Smash Champion
OHHH I just got the sig. I thought he was meaning you guys will both be gone by next year. But in reality its because you slept with black chicks.

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
I've been saying this for months now,

but we're finally going to make it to a tournament

Sliq

Smash Master
Huzzah for so many people's showing up! And I have met one of the above persons IRL. Can you figure out which one (Goddess).

4% APR

Smash Champion
I thought it would have been Phasion. Anyways, Sliq, can we get a Jigg ditto in. As far as I can tell we are the two best jiggz mains in Ohio(unless in missing someone) so I would like to see how well I can hold up.

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really sure if i can make it. I'm still gonna try, but yesee... i have this little problem called MOM. I always have this problem.... :[

david, you forgot about dustin's jiggz... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom