• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoK111 - Columbus, OH May 12th! Midwest Circuit Season 2 is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathos

Smash Champion
Mathos- Can I assume that Me, Oro and maybe Omni have housing for this???
Of course but I need to know what time you plan on coming up. Because I'm going to be at the venue on Friday night setting up and stuff. Which means I'll be staying at my parents house on Friday night, which you all are welcome to stay at.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Biggy is bigger than even the LRG1

he is a falcon player in MI yes and he is on a 2 tourny win streak

<3 Biggy

Tink

Smash Hero
so like, what time can we get there? can we be there on friday like last time?

also, iggy, can you make this? this is really important question because we need the points!!!

Sliq

Smash Master
I learned something today...Husband is a liar...huh...

Watty

Smash Lord
ya and husband does not return phone calls. ****ing ****

BIG C

Smash Master
heh prime thnx but, i mean i will team with u but, i am looking for more of a circuit teammate. For the first event though i guess i could if jeff doesnt go we made a pretty decent team. curtain of justice for life.

Sliq

Smash Master
Sadface. I applied to get into the SBR roughly 2 weeks ago, but M3D hasn't signed on since March 20th.

I blame Big C. >=)

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
OMG I've been on the midwestcrew too much! First off Husband thank you I know you love me and I love you... second sliq... I don't like you anymore... b/c you are mean to the Frenzie... "I will break you"

But yeah seriously I do need a teammate b/c CoK has odd numbers at the moment... is anyone available or up for teaming with me?

Dopey

Smash Lord
thats cause no one comes to michigan anymore =( .........b1tches.

BLICE JOMBO!!

me an vidjo gots this =p TEAM ROCKET!!!!!!

mathos

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm thoroughly confused and still unsure of when we can show up haha. I'm hoping Friday also because that would be blice.

(Look at my awesome quoting skills :dizzy: )
Fine then. . . . . . Friday is fine. However I won't be able to make it there until around 5ish.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I would so come to this... if it weren't Finals weekend :(

Sorry guys, I might have to sit this one out. We'll see, though.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I think I might get some people come to this, though none of the CoK people know us... We're not very good and never played outside of Cincinnati. Is the atmosphere at these generally friendly? I'm trying to get myself and my friends more involved in the midwest smash scene, so I don't want them to regret coming to this...

Not that I wish to imply anything... I've just never met most of the people here and don't know what to expect.

mathos

Smash Champion
The smash community as a whole is friendly, CoK especially. As long as you don't mind groping, fondling, or touching of any kind then you won't have a problem with CoK.

Oh and the tournament will be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom