• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoK111 - Columbus, OH May 12th! Midwest Circuit Season 2 is on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG C

Smash Master
damian i grabbed your wavebird for u.

sliq: jaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkyyyyyyyy stage.

bloodhawk: <3 just for the name

Joe B: u need to get a sn on da boards, and u had the smallest CoK haha.

mathos: good tournament.

thats all frooooos

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Yeah, this was too fun. Too bad I suck. :p

Oh well, at each tournament I go to I win one more game in pools (because I won one this time!). All you people who didn't show up should be sad. Go cry to yourself for at least 17 minutes... maybe 18.

Congrats to Drew, Iggy, and Tink.

Reside

Smash Apprentice
I enjoyed it, it was my first tourny and for that I think i did alright. Was a little dissapointed i didnt find any other IC's that I could learn from though.

Overall though everybody was really friendly and hope to see you all again sometime =)

Megachuk

Smash Ace
Great tourney, I had a blast between Frisbee, smash, and driving 15 minutes to get food. I didn't stay the through finals though. Who knocked Vidjo out? and I want to play Iggy again, I should never have counter picked with FoD....

And whoever didn't show missed out big time!

Sliq

Smash Master
Vidjo knocked himself out against me after he lost to Mathos (no idea he was dyslexic until now). Hence the Vidjo bashing.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Sliq - lets go fishing again next tournament d;

Reside - when I decided to bring you along it was not my intention to have you place higher than me, you li'll bugger.

Drephen - good **** man, very well done.

Maffos - Good stuff, remind me to try your jiggles out again next time we friendly

Jekyll - I got you at COK2, you got me at COK3 - tie-braker at COK4?

Big R - 'twasn't a 4 stock this time - I'm closing in on you d;

Rye - Seems you were having an off day, we gotta get friendlies in more often then like twice a year so I can see you at your best.

Soap - Who the hell teaches their sisters to double shine? Suprised the **** out of me.

Big C - my bro wants a doubles rematch, so prep up

Anyone I forgot - still love ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom