• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ugh... I really did not want to reveal anything from my neighborhood... but seeing as I have no other choice to live, I think I'll reveal a bit (I'm going to try to reveal the bare minimum I need to). I will not reveal who is in the neighborhood, but... well, that said, here we go.

Our neighborhood consists of 3 people (me included in the three, so me and 2 others). Our neighborhood has a power role... we are watchers. Every night, we can watch someone if we have a majority vote (and one of us does the watching). Last night, me and one other person ended up voting to use the power role (the other person was inactive all night, as said previously). I ended up watching Rockin, and I did not see anything (which I assume to mean nothing happened to him).

Let me remind you, I am revealing the bare minimum of our neighborhood (there is much more). And... well, one thing I thought of was we need a majority. If there is scum, then... well, 2 town and 1 scum means town can get a majority, making the scum not control the power role to himself (that would be disastrous). If the ratio goes down (1 town 1 scum), then scum can control the neighborhood power roles, and at the very least prevent the town to do certain actions. So that said, although many people will disagree with me, for the sake of keeping the power roles in town control, then all of our neighborhood should stay alive (I do believe one person in particular to be scummy, but for reasons stated above, I do not want to lynch this person just in case he turns up town and the other guy was scum).

So that said, lynching me or anyone in my neighborhood would be bad for town.

That said, remember, this is the bare minimum I've revealed about our neighborhood (there's lots more I don't see I need to reveal at the moment).

Sorry if this sounds stupid... but... well, keeping the three of us alive will actually help town.
This was... way more info then I wanted, now if you reveal the other members, there's a very real concern about losing a power role.

But I think if you or the other guy dies, if you're right, then we develop a he said, she said situation where no third party can confirm, that would especially become an issue in lylo. Better now, when it's confirmable as opposed to later.

Furthermore, this makes me think, how many other neighborhoods have power roles shared between them? We also have an individual that seems to be an only remaining member.

@Summoner, does your neighborhood have a PR of any sort?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I don't think we need to know, nor do I think it's in our best interest to reveal it.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Unless you believe the number of neighbourhoods with a shared PR are the same as the number of scum?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm getting a big scum read off of Omni, he votes BY without much of a reason and then asks why try for info. I didn't like ermac and his inactive personality in the first place. Now the replacement is giving scummy statements.

Unvote

Vote: Omni

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
also that's a really scummy push for a bandwagon, seph.

- omgus
- not responding to the initial post i made about you with kevin
- seems like you're rallying for support with that statement

any reason why u want to push me for slip that both kevin and i spotted in your previous statement? also would u like to respond to what kevin and i said about you earlier?

Omni

BRoomer
That puts BY at L-1, no one else vote untill we get any information from him.
huh

so what information do you want out of him, seph
BY is at L-1. you dont want anyone to vote until we get information. then you leave it be without actively seeking specific information from BY

or was responding to both kevin and i's issue with your statement to difficult for you to do

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
BY is at L-1. you dont want anyone to vote until we get information. then you leave it be without actively seeking specific information from BY
Are you serrious? Getting info is always a better option than a quick lynch
or was responding to both kevin and i's issue with your statement to difficult for you to do
I left to go watch a show with my bro, not because of your so call intimidation.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Are you serrious? Getting info is always a better option than a quick lynch
I agree, but to his credit, lynching an obvious lynch generally isn't a bad idea since letting a lynch go often results in that lynch not happening that Day.

Omni

BRoomer
I want info on if he was town or not, I just didn't know the way to do it, unlike you I don't go for every quick lynch. I thought kevins statement was twards you. Because whats scummy about wanting info?
every quick lynch? i just entered the game. dramatic much? are you feeling a bit tense, seph? how much skimming did it have to take to completely miss the fact that both kevin and i were talking about you? even after Kevin responded to my post about you with:

I wanted him lynched yesterday.
hm, interesting

unvote

tell me, seph. do you think im the best play for the day?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'd like to see Sephiroth's answer to that.

Regardless, I have a hunch summoner is lying, and is therefore scum, but I'd like to confirm first.

@Everyone: If you neighborhood has a power, please post saying that it does, and bold it. If somebody else from your neighborhood has already posted so, please DO NOT post that your neighborhood has a power role. If your neighbor has posted, please check it to make sure they did not lie, and correct them if they did.

We seem to have it confirmed that neighborhoods have 3 members, that means 5 neighborhoods.

BY said his neighborhood has a power.

Mine does.

Summoner said his does not, which I find interesting because it's also the only neighborhood that nobody can confirm whether the statement is a lie.

With two neighborhoods left without this info, I strongly suspect that the two remaining neighborhoods have abilities.

Omni

BRoomer
idk if that's information you should be fishing for, adam.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Summoner is in a dangerous position right now as the only remaining member of a neighborhood, and if I'm right, scum has already figured it out anyway (3 scum spread throughout the neighborhood, with BY's claim they've gotta know the status of at least 2, probably more, and that's enough to figure it out).

So, I forced summoner to make a commitment, and if he lied, guaranteed scum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Adumbrodeus' plan is sound, but not without leaking too much info.

For one, it is possible there is simply a vanilla neighborhood. I doubt it, but whatever. I'm willing to lynch SummonerAU on this as it fills us in on whether or not each neighborhood could potentially have a baddie in it (if he's mafia, it means that mafia members aren't their own neighborhood) and potentially neighborhood power information.

More importantly, if one person lies to protect a strong power, they're gonna look scummy for no reason. Which summoner may be doing since it is obvious that he is the last one in his neighborhood and killing him would remove that power.

Summoner's lynch would give us a lot of info, but I'd need some convincing to push for it.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
every quick lynch? i just entered the game. dramatic much? are you feeling a bit tense, seph? how much skimming did it have to take to completely miss the fact that both kevin and i were talking about you? even after Kevin responded to my post about you with:
A little dramatic, but I think jumping into a game asking for a quick lynch is pretty scummy.

I really don't care if you lynch BY at all, just not without information. anyways this is how I interpreted your post in a response to Kevins.

ya I thought this was you agreeing that what you said was scummy

like i understand the premise of not quicklynching mid-day in order to fish for information, I thought this was you protecting yourself but stating the premise just for the sake of it without acting on it afterwards smells and this was you changing into attack

what were you guys read on seph's play so far

hm, interesting

unvote

tell me, seph. do you think im the best play for the day?
I'm going to share a little info with everyone. In my neighborhood, ermac said that he thought that both Vult and FF were town, this made me suspicious because he named both of the night kills. I don't know if this is a coincidence or if he knows more info than the rest of us but this is something worth noticing. Also ermac was coasting most of D1 and was still coasting until he was replaced D2. FF also said he would give ermac a chance today if he was active, and he would support a wagon on him if he didn't contribute today. Guess what? ermac replaced out because he wasn't active. So yes I do think your the best candidate.

Also this post does confirm that ermac/Omni and I are neighbors.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm going to share a little info with everyone. In my neighborhood, ermac said that he thought that both Vult and FF were town, this made me suspicious because he named both of the night kills. I don't know if this is a coincidence or if he knows more info than the rest of us but this is something worth noticing. Also ermac was coasting most of D1 and was still coasting until he was replaced D2. FF also said he would give ermac a chance today if he was active, and he would support a wagon on him if he didn't contribute today. Guess what? ermac replaced out because he wasn't active. So yes I do think your the best candidate.

Also this post does confirm that ermac/Omni and I are neighbors.
Proclaiming that Vult/FF are town isn't a huge scum tell simply because they both died. It is unlikely that Ermac was involved in killing both of them, so literally half the kills that make you suspicious would be happenstance. It is unlikely a mafia member would also be a serial killer.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote count

blue yoshi (4) - gheb_01 kevinm overswarm meta-kirby
overswarm (1) - summonerau
meta-kirby (4) - exn sworddancer. adumbrodeus blue yoshi
omni (1) - sephiroths masamune

not voting (3) - -rei- rockin omni

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
deadline is the last second of 6/6 est!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Though that would be an amazingly fun role.

Seph or BY me thinks.
I could live with either of those lynches, but I still consider Summoner in my possible lynch pool solely because of the massive amount of information we'd get from his flip.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Proclaiming that Vult/FF are town isn't a huge scum tell simply because they both died. It is unlikely that Ermac was involved in killing both of them, so literally half the kills that make you suspicious would be happenstance. It is unlikely a mafia member would also be a serial killer.
This is a weird game, the mafia could have the ability to NK two people.

Also, our neighborhood does have a power.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ya thought this was you agreeing that what you said was scummy

like i understand the premise of not quicklynching mid-day in order to fish for information, I thought this was you protecting yourself but stating the premise just for the sake of it without acting on it afterwards smells

what were you guys read on seph's play so far
This makes my interpretation look better.

Omni

BRoomer
@Seph: just glanced at the neighborhood thing. that is odd that ermac named both the two as townie but ike OS said it's highly unlikely for scum to be able to have control of 2 NK's everynight. still not happy with the premise of you wanting to lynch me and then building on that thought with new information when u felt the old information was enough to suffice. IGMEOY

I could live with either of those lynches, but I still consider Summoner in my possible lynch pool solely because of the massive amount of information we'd get from his flip.
what information do we get form Summonder's flip (no sarcasm)?

Why would an SK shoot what serves him as a welcome mislynch later?

:059:
idk, gheb.

why would the SK shoot Vult? more importantly, why are you implying that the SK/vig party was responsible for Vult's death when the nature of his death doesn't imply who killed him

Omni

BRoomer
unless of course you're mafia who targeted frozen

thus knowing that the Sk/vig party took out vult

hm

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Do you seriously think anybody except a vig would target Vult?
Do you seriously think anybody but scum would target townfrozen?

:059:

Omni

BRoomer
huh

are you supporting your implications through assumptions based on a closed, uncomfirmed setup with a hint of WIFOM

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
@Seph: just glanced at the neighborhood thing. that is odd that ermac named both the two as townie but ike OS said it's highly unlikely for scum to be able to have control of 2 NK's everynight. still not happy with the premise of you wanting to lynch me and then building on that thought with new information when u felt the old information was enough to suffice. IGMEOY
I was under the impression that you thought that a quick lynch without any information is ok , that's why I thought you were scum ontop of the other information. I only added this information because I wanted others to know why I felt you were scum.

Omni

BRoomer
you know for certain that frozen and vult were town
imply that a vig/sk off'd vult
also implying that frozen was offed by mafia

and this is all common sense to you?

Vote: Gheb

Omni

BRoomer
so who here thinks i need to try harder. interested in what others think about gheb especially after this recent, awkward attempt to nullify an argument with "try harder"

Top Bottom