• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well, I've been looking at your sigs for...a while now and I have to say they are very good. =J So, I would like you to make one for me.

Type: Signature

Render: Click

Text: Naked

Extras: Make it like that sig above, if possible. Not exactly like it, as in I don't want it to be that bright. Other then that, just do whatever you feel like...ya' know...chefs special. :laugh:

I understand if you can't get around to it really fast, no rush.
There, fixed it. I hope that is suffiecient...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
So it's a liquor store now? :dizzy: Well, anyway, glad to see your shop's open again.

That Peach signature is ill.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Can i request a sig?
Name: Dynomite
Format: Signiture
Image: http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=63538616tc7.jpg
please dont use the background i had in that picture just the people, if posible
Background: Dark with (perfered) neon green (or if you think something else looks better please feel free to make your image come to life, some people say green would F up the sig)

oh, and could put wario on the left and marth on the right so it looks like they are about to fight or in a fight or something.
Thank you :D

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
some finished request...
Sorry.. on the second sig I reallly didn't feel like adding text.. so if you wouldn't mind it. Text can easily be added to it with Microsoft Paint.. :/

ndayday

BRoomer
Thanks c. hood, I like it a lot. I actually think it looks better without text, but then again most sigs do.

Thanks, and good luck with your further requests! :)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I was curious to know, how come you new sigs look kinda pale? is it my computer or are you going for that look, they look more professional, but a better question is HOW do you make them look like that?

ndayday

BRoomer
Thanx cHood. Now i dont feel naked xD
They look a lot better IMO with the new lighting he put in.

And you're not supposed to feel naked, because I'm the naked one around here? K? K. :laugh:

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/SubaruStelar/Rockmanhomerenders.png

Text:
Sigma

Subtext:
Make some noise

Extras:
Ok. So, for the sig, it should be sort of dark and mysterious, with mostly blue but any other colors you think would be fitting you can add. So, for the effect, the sig should be blocky and distorted by these tiny squares, like in this picture (http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr260/magiripon/dsj-RRM3BA-2.jpg) but more extreme. The render is on the right and the text wherever you want. The render is a bit small, but the sig should be about the size of my current one so it shouldn't be a problem. The green in the render should be glowy and very distorted as opposed to the rest of the sig.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
I was curious to know, how come you new sigs look kinda pale? is it my computer or are you going for that look, they look more professional, but a better question is HOW do you make them look like that?
It's a combination or Brightness/contrast , Exposure, and Curves

I really like that faded look :)
Glad others do too. =P

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
I'm closing this shop down for good..
Don't ever request here again and I'm sorry for those with pending request, but I won't be able to do them.

It shouldn't matter.. just go request in another shop. I suck anyways.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I'm closing this shop down for good..
Don't ever request here again and I'm sorry for those with pending request, but I won't be able to do them.

It shouldn't matter.. just go request in another shop. I suck anyways.
WHAT HAPPENED, why do you say that? your great, your quality is good enough to get you to really high rankings on GFX stuff. honestly you have a really good knack for this kinda stuff. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh well...sorry to hear that but you don't suck. This is me being selfish, but at least I got mine before he closed.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Well I bet you have a good reason for closing it. You're sigs were awesome and you will be missed.

Top Bottom