• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

c. hood

Smash Apprentice

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Man these sigs are really nice.

hood, would you be okay with doing a crew banner? It doesn't have to be complicated. I read the first post and saw that you don't like using multiple renders.

Team Canada needs a big sig though...and I like the artistry and creativity you put into yours.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Man these sigs are really nice.

hood, would you be okay with doing a crew banner? It doesn't have to be complicated. I read the first post and saw that you don't like using multiple renders.

Team Canada needs a big sig though...and I like the artistry and creativity you put into yours.
Sure.. I'd do a banner.. ^_^
Just use the request format.. I'd reccomend you tell me how big you want it (in pixels) though if your not sure then I can do a default size banner. :)

IDK

Smash Lord
i hope its okay if i edited it? the thing behind him makes it look like he has a ponytail lol.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Ok peoples.. >_<

Please be patient with your stuffzz

I won't reply to ALL the request and say whether I'm going to do them or not.. @_@

OMG..
What is up with all these Kirby siggehs.. X_X lol

GreaseBeast

Smash Rookie
Sorry, but I just switched mains and I'd like another siggie.

Type:
Signature
Render/Image:
Text:
King of Dreamland
Extras:
It would be great if the background was a blend of purple and gold or red and gold, the text and background should be very formal and official looking

Thanks a million in advance!

Deez.

Smash Lord
For some reason the sig i had was corrupted.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-27395

if you can make diddy look kind of dark in this one greatly appreciate it. maybe like you had it last time with the red eyes. and on the top peanut gun i would like the word Deez on it. and on the bottom for it to say Nutz. and have peanuts coming out of his gun. and if you can also have "Eat yo Potassium" in the bottom right hand corner.

Ninja_Star

Smash Rookie
Dude! I didn't know you were a dsigner on smashboards! Well, I wantz a siggeh!

Type: Sig and Avi
Render/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-9367
Text: I want the text to say "Ninja Star" and the word "Daddy". If you could I want "Daddy" on the Avi too :p
Extras: Nothin really. I really like all your other sigs and I just want it to come out as sweet as your other ones :p

If you could link me to it on NW too that would be cool considering I'm almost never on here.

Thanks buddy!

Top Bottom