• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I deleted all the friendlies I had x_x

wish you had said something before so I could've saved them. lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo Bionic, What's that song on your Wii that was playing during WF's Game 3 on Yoshis Island?

Aposl

Smash Ace
O.O it was just a jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooke..... Sorry Guard

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
my program crashed while deinterlacing, apparently

I can if you want me to put up an ending that's gonna last 1-2 min, but it might not be worth it with about 100 other things queued to be uploaded =/

guard just tell me beforehand next time lol

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
my program crashed while deinterlacing, apparently

I can if you want me to put up an ending that's gonna last 1-2 min, but it might not be worth it with about 100 other things queued to be uploaded =/

guard just tell me beforehand next time lol
Ya no problem. lol I'm actually happy you would be willing to put that little extra work for me. lol

next time....if there is a next time that is.lol I`ll make sure it would be a tourny match.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Posting to subscribe. This is the first chance i got on since the tourney so i didn't read anything yet. I'll be going through every page tomorrow and posting my individual shoutouts then. Till then.. gg's everyone i played.

Also.. one quick special shoutout to Dark Peach for taunting Blood Cross mid game, last stock, at 150%. The balls on this man. LMAO.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Posting to subscribe. This is the first chance i got on since the tourney so i didn't read anything yet. I'll be going through every page tomorrow and posting my individual shoutouts then. Till then.. gg's everyone i played.

Also.. one quick special shoutout to Dark Peach for taunting Blood Cross mid game, last stock, at 150%. The balls on this man. LMAO.
That's almost "You're too slow!"-worthy. LOL

Aposl

Smash Ace
keitaro get better at arguing,just tell vinnie to stop putting words in your mouth, lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fuggin' Bionic tell me the song that was used Game 3 in WF's on Yoshis

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wha? You saw? I did not see you around. Just how many people were watching that set?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He'll never say lol xD. I tried askin myself couple weeks ago.
What's the big deal, it's just a song

"NO I CANT LET ANYONE KNOW MY SONGS, THEIR TOP SECRET"

Just causing an inconvenience because im going to find out eventually, ****.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
JG used to do that too, its kinda annoying :/ but oh well. Just try asking in the youtube comments. Someone will tell you.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate

Why does this pic look so serious? Lol I feel like they're disappointed in me or something. "Don't do drugs Crews, they are bad for ya man, eh?"

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Yo VGBootcamp, I already sent a PM about this, but might as well ask in here as well, is it cool that I send you one of my tournament sets for you to upload? I have garbage recording equipment which I'll use for my other tournament sets, but there's one that I would like to have in good quality.

For Shoutouts:
M2K: I seriously was just laughing at our second match ****-a-thon. Shuttle Loop is so borked. I got a stock off, so I'm getting better at this. Glad you liked the Ganon business suit.
Junebug: Good job on the MM, glad I got to play you.
Delta-cod: Thanks for the ride to the train station and I'll be sure to play your Yoshi next time I come around to NJ.
Will: Holy balls, you got so good since the last time I played you. I remember when I was still competitive fighting you but now I'm just so free. DK is a monster.
Logic: Style.
Vex Kasrani: MK with Hyper Sentinel Force = most broken thing ever
Cheese: GG's on Mid-tier tournament
Nicole: Ganon can win at Brawl. I'm just not manly enough to do it :(
Seagull: Nice MM. Techin at Castle Siege too good
ChiboSempai: Great venue, awesome tournament, BUT THOSE CHAIRS, they were seriously cutting off blood flow.
Noid: Congrats on taking a game from M2K. Sorry I SD'd like a big dumb in our second match and preventing it from being competitive. The set was mad fun, though, Samus can't kill for anything. ;)
Boss: SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!

GUARD: Really unfortunate that I had to go up against you, you have a great Fox, and I'm horrible at the Fox matchup, VGG's dude.
Kiwi: Hype set with Tiger, and love the Green Kirby, don't think I'll see anyone use that set-up again.
M@V: But, it's ZEEEEELLLLDDDDDAAAAAAA! Fun games and MM.
Patches: Great to meet you.
Sharky: Our set was awesome. No better way to end a grueling set than Ganon's murderstomp. Best set I've had in a long, long time, everything was just awesome.
Supreme Dirt: Any member of the Ganon social boards is more than welcome in my book. Great games and I was lucky to come back on Pirate Ship, I practice killing in water, son.
F00ly: I have all the matches we saved on my Wii, I'll make sure to upload them so you can learn from them.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Fuggin' Bionic tell me the song that was used Game 3 in WF's on Yoshis
He'll never say lol xD. I tried askin myself couple weeks ago.
What's the big deal, it's just a song

"NO I CANT LET ANYONE KNOW MY SONGS, THEIR TOP SECRET"

Just causing an inconvenience because im going to find out eventually, ****.
JG used to do that too, its kinda annoying :/ but oh well. Just try asking in the youtube comments. Someone will tell you.
Main reason I don't: EVERYWHERE YOU GO, HALFWAY WILL BE PLAYING. I used to argue against NinjaLink when he did it but goddamn when I went to a tournament after Apex 2010 I swear every Wii had at least 1 song from the Apex sets on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlJNp-ywS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UIlsmqWW-U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzm4skwnZ1s#t=2m0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rpbiVGVRPU#t=9m25s
list goes on and on

It goes without saying the more people use it, the more it gets overplayed, the more people get sick of it, the more people demand I take it down (yes it's happened), and the more I have nothing to replace it with to please everyone.

Yo VGBootcamp, I already sent a PM about this, but might as well ask in here as well, is it cool that I send you one of my tournament sets for you to upload? I have garbage recording equipment which I'll use for my other tournament sets, but there's one that I would like to have in good quality.
Sure, though I have no idea when it will be uploaded though since I have to balance a few other things.

also, I have Vinnie vs a Red MK and Vinnie vs a regular-colored MK, both have no tags. Tournament or no? And is it against Inui or Toronto Joe?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What I do is I release my music packs to the public after I've kept them only on my Wii for like 6 months or so. Timed exclusivity.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yeah. once I've replaced them out I tell people (or place it in my archive), otherwise the only time i'll release any of my song list is when I quit smash

just so people can see:
also, I have Vinnie vs a Red MK and Vinnie vs a regular-colored MK, both have no tags. Tournament or no? And is it against Inui or Toronto Joe?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ughm, Im ANTi bro, i dont bring my Wii ANYWHERE and i don't even know how to put custom songs on wiis.

I dont see whats the big deal of messaging me the name of the song.
Me listening to it 2-5 times.
Then me unfavoriting it.

But w/e Bionic.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Sure, though I have no idea when it will be uploaded though since I have to balance a few other things.
That is absolutely fine with me, the fact that it will be uploaded on a well-known channel with good quality is more than enough for me to wait however long it takes for you to get the chance to upload it.

I will need a way to send you the replays, though, I don't know which way you prefer on that route.

I for one totally understand your privacy on releasing songs, it's hard to constantly refresh popular songs that people will get excited to hear.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Main reason I don't: EVERYWHERE YOU GO, HALFWAY WILL BE PLAYING. I used to argue against NinjaLink when he did it but goddamn when I went to a tournament after Apex 2010 I swear every Wii had at least 1 song from the Apex sets on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlJNp-ywS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UIlsmqWW-U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzm4skwnZ1s#t=2m0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rpbiVGVRPU#t=9m25s
list goes on and on

It goes without saying the more people use it, the more it gets overplayed, the more people get sick of it, the more people demand I take it down (yes it's happened), and the more I have nothing to replace it with to please everyone.?
I really only want some of the songs just for my iphone, I don't put music on my wii or even bother bringing it to tournaments.

Can you just message me the song from PS1? That's all I really wanted tbh.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The problem I've had with VG's music is that it doesn't get replaced often enough. I've been hearing the same song on smashville for over a year. Finally happy to see it replaced.

Also do you guys put more than 1 song on a stage? If not, hearing the same song on smashville every set gets old VERY quickly.

I change all my music tracks once every 2 months. That may be a bit much, but you don't want your viewers to get annoyed too quickly, which is why I change my songs very often.

And if they do overplay the song it won't matter since its already off my Wii at the end of the season.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
yeah, but I hate using video game music since I believe it only sounds good in that video game only, its hard to come by quality songs like what I use =/

I also have everything on max, but I brought Volt's wii to the tournament because mine is currently in pieces and it doesn't have all of the custom music unlocked, so that's why you only hear 1 song on a stage instead of all of them.

I'm open to suggestions though. (also, BlueZebra/Anti: message me on AIM if you can)

Top Bottom