• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
order I have atm:

[Singles Pools] -> [Doubles Pools] -> [Amateur Bracket] -> [Doubles Bracket] -> [Singles Bracket] -> [Singles Bracket Top 8 or 12 in HD]

edit:

[yt]26l_8-6rA14[/yt]

if it says unavailable, its still processing

Tesh

Smash Hero
people hate m2k when he forfeits, people hate m2k when he does everything in his power to win

haters gonna hate

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
People just get tired of watching the same broken character doing gay **** winning all the time. At this point, it is not even hating. So many people bust thier *** in this tourny and M2K just plays gay as hell. People just getting bored and tired of it all.

He can do what he has to do to win. But who the heck said we have to approve of it? Same with life. Lots of thing go on that we gotta follow. But we don't have to like it. I don't like some people at my job. Yet I have to work with them or I get fired. Same logic.

None is taking away m2k credit for winning or doing what he had to do to win his games. But we don't care and are not forced to respect what he does. It's the same **** all the time. People make rules to tone MK down and m2k still gets away with it all.

D

Deleted member

LOL. I hate smoking. I had to grow up with my mom doing it a lot, so I've had to deal with it all my life :3
Ugh...smoking is gross. No offense, but I can't even be near people when they're smoking.

That first HOPE tourney you had was sooooo smoke filled, too. Thank God Ohio bans smoking inside public places.

M@v

Subarashii!
That's the first and last time that's ever happening. I learned my lesson from that. I was trying to help people from freezing to death since it was so bitter cold.

I dont care if its -30F or 150 this saturday

Your smoking outside. There will be a zero tolerance policy towards smoking in the venue this Saturday.

I apologize if this affected you last time.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
people hate m2k when he forfeits, people hate m2k when he does everything in his power to win

haters gonna hate
I don't give a **** about what he doesnt in tournament I don't like him because of personal reason you stupid b***h

LOLL at hating someone over what they do in a game

Roller

Smash Legend
Tiger: We will indeed have to get some games in next time, you look like you've gotten a lot better.

Keitaro: I feel like because I wore a hat and hipster glasses for most of the tourney a lot of people did not recognize me. lol, I'll get at you next time. We should also get some games in, haven't gotten to play you yet. =o

4nace

Smash Ace
SUPER SMASH LAND COT5 Results!

Hi Everyone. So I managed to get the results from Super Smash Land. Unfortunately I lost the bracket but I have the top 8 out of the 20 entrants, if you played in the tournament and are not listed then feel free to post here and I will add you.

This was the first tournament in Super Smash Land and I think that it went pretty well. There were a lot of players interested in the game and who gave it a try (not all too many top players but such is life).

The finals were also a lot of fun and I managed to get the best of 5 Recorded and Uploaded to Youtube. For the finals, we had the players play random the first 3 games of the best of 5 to promote a variety of characters. The series still ended up going to 5 games and was fun to watch. Especially Game 4.

Here is the Finals
ETALUS vs WRASTOR

Here are the top 8 out of 20 Results:
1. Wrastor (
) -- Megaman Block Sprite
2. Etalus (
) -- Link Block Sprite
3. Delta-Cod (
) -- Vaporeon Block Sprite
4. JTails
)
5. GIMR (
)
6. Dabuz (
)
7. Patches (???)
8. Rook (???)
9-20: ???

Here are some images:

Winners with Their Block Sprite Prizes (Etalus - Wrastor - Delta-Cod)

Dabuz playing a Tournament Match

The Block Sprite Prizes on Display​

It was a blast, thanks to all those who tried it out!

-Dan

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
4nace, I love you. Your game is amazing. Extremely difficult, but amazing.

Shoutouts to the people who didn't take the Vaporeon sprite! It was the sexiest one there. :awesome:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
wtf this is why i hate you idiots ..... I am sick of these guys i insinuating things instigating and causing trouble stupid kids ..........Minty you are an idiot kill yourself

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
why would you wish death upon a person

edit: nvm you're right, $20 is too much to go jersey

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
this is all dumb can we not make this another stupid 5 page smash drama lets just drop it I am sick of smash being an drama zone over stupid **** !

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol, yo **** Minty, why's that 5 pound chop stick trying to start stuff? Keep ur mouth shut with that bull**** :017:

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the support man, but like I said I rather everyone just try to be mature and drop this waste of internet space ...

M

MysteryTigerTeen

this is all dumb can we not make this another stupid 5 page smash drama lets just drop it I am sick of smash being an drama zone over stupid **** !
lol pane da bes XD

but uh yeah, it's chill. No hard feeling Minty. You just owe me matches now :cool:

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
can VGBootCamp somehow send me videos??? I played a few friendlies against a Marth early throughout Saturday. May you guys please send me those videos. I was Fox..... as usuall. lol

please......

Aposl

Smash Ace
guard we deleted those matches cuz your garbz, jk. We have to put priority on tourney matches but we shall do our best...

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
guard we deleted those matches cuz your garbz, jk. We have to put priority on tourney matches but we shall do our best...
of course of course.. tourny matches first.

but after those, if you guys don't mind, I would appreciate it a lot. lol
even if those videos would be private only to me that would be fine. lol

and btw.......not making it past pools probably means I'm garbz..lol........sniff....(crying time)

Top Bottom