• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness VII - Championship Event - July 25-26 - Chicago, Illinois

metroid1117

Smash Master
Cool, I'll definitely be going to at least one of the days. Are all the characters in/below E Tier (Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Falcon, and Link) the only ones valid for Low Tier, or are Ike, PT, Zelda, and Bowser valid as well?

Xyless

Smash Master
Sorry, no Ike :p

In/below E Tier are Low Tier rules.

You could TRY to make the case that Ness is guaranteed to go up in the next tier list thanks to FOW and thus Ike will fall down to LT rank.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I will be interviewing all the players in every Grand Finals of every event. So if you make it that far, be prepared to have your picture taken as well and getting a quick questionnaire about the tournament you were on. These videos will be going online and to our Sponsors! ^_^

They will also be added to the final video we make after the conclusion of this series.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Sorry, no Ike :p

In/below E Tier are Low Tier rules.

You could TRY to make the case that Ness is guaranteed to go up in the next tier list thanks to FOW and thus Ike will fall down to LT rank.
:(.

If that's the case then I guess it's time to break out my Ganon/Mario :laugh:.

Would it be possible to enter in both Brawl Low Tier and Melee Singles?

Scythe

Smash Master
I'll prolly need a teammate for melee dubs as well. preferably someone i know who is good.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Me ally samuraipanda and NO will be comming ot chicago REALLY LATE we'll be there around 5- 6 am ish chicago time. can we crash at your place mike?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Omni, that is fine. I should be getting up around that time anyway. XD

Darklink, it depends. When are you going to be here?

I might be able to house you if i know just a few more details.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
NO eh....

interesting! This will be the very first time IN MY LIFE...when I'm around someone with MY FREAKING NAME!!! :chuckle:

But there can ONLY BE ONE...

NO, I am challenging you to a "The TRUE WEBSTER of America" match. Winner becomes the most awesome WEBSTER EVER!!! Loser of this match, is shun from EVER using such an EPIC NAME ever again. Infact you have to go to your local court house and have your first name changed...LMFAO

FT3 normal Brawl rules!!!

Do you accept...:p ?

Wait NO is YES' brother right? Hahaha...

Force da brother to come to this **** it. AND JUDGE YOU BETTER BE IN MY ARMS THIS WEEKEND!!!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Would it be possible to do both Melee Singles and Brawl Low Tier Singles at the same time? Or will I have to pick one or the other? If I can't do both, then I'm going to do Melee.

Arty

Smash Lord
Would it be possible to do both Melee Singles and Brawl Low Tier Singles at the same time? Or will I have to pick one or the other? If I can't do both, then I'm going to do Melee.
You probably can, since in past events, many people signed up for both, Brawl and Melee singles.

Tink

Smash Hero
this better get some good melee attention...its gonna be the last event before smym, and i neeeeed some practice!!!!

Top Bottom