• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
So I had a bomb *** time at prom, but when I get back to my car someone broke in and stole my friends purse. Soo I'm pretty depressed.
/wrist
/emoness
/fml

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely out for both today's tourney and Genesis. :^( Hit me up for any smashfests, though, I haven't played since CV29.2. I need practice!

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! Bring your wii's/tv's tomorrow! Plz!

Tj tournament was fun, saw everyone again, lost to tkd lol

Me and AC won doubles and DS's =) yay good **** AC. Wario/Snake FTW.

Oats im down for the charter bus. Remeber people, that price IS NOT steep because you'd be paying that much for gas on the way up...and the way back. ANNNND we get a bunch of people to hang out with.

Oats, make a blog about it and lets link everyone in SoCal about it.
Congrats to Havok and AC for winning doubles, I didn't see any match i was inside Soid's house resting.

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
Ha, glad alot of people are welcoming me to join. @ whoever asked if i was the guy from sunday, No, i have no clue what you're talking about.

As for the girl to guy ratio, i didnt expect it to be impressive anyway haha.

I can't come to this weekly, I left all my Wii stuff at school haha.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i have a question.
Who is going to evo? or everyone is planning to go to genesis?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
If any of you are contemplating on whether to go to EVO or genesis:

Please go to genesis

I think a lot of you guys don't realize how big the tournament is going to be, it's 400+ people with appearances from all over the united states and canada and (lol) Mexico. If you had to go to one tournament in your smash career, this has got to be it.

While EVO is awesome for the amount of games it has it won't have the sheer brutality that Genesis will in terms of smash. Plus melee ppl will see Melee greats going at it.

My choice? Both. Get *****.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Say whaaa you cant be serious Fierce. Anyways random Jiggs/Ike dude from Venezuela got Genesis in the bag, but I'm still going to that. Plus Oats' charter bus idea is hella beast.

TJ was really fun like Havok (person who sent me to loser's bracket) already mentioned.

Ha, glad alot of people are welcoming me to join. @ whoever asked if i was the guy from sunday, No, i have no clue what you're talking about.
There was an event for Comic-Con volunteers last Sunday and I ran into two people that were interested in playing and one of them had an account. That's what the whole "dude from sunday" thing was about.

EDIT: So how's the trip to SCSA looking?

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
...Who is this Ike guy from the TJ tournament I'm hearing about?

It both intrigues and threatens me!
Don't worry chicken wing i don't think he's better than you. Or is he?
Ike is his main thou.

And @ Havok:
Maybe your not going alone, still thinking about it anyway.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'm so so so happy right now.

I found my box of storage discs that have everything. Not many of you care, but its going to be such an awesome ride to SCSA! Oats you should come over and rip some music off me sometime this week.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Punch-Out is amazing! Matter of fact, I think it might be on par with getting laid.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Who is for sure going or planning on going to SCSA. I don't want to hear "I need a ride" or "I need to ask work" or "I need moneyz" This is for people that already have their time off and their wallets ready. JUST TELL ME YOU WANT TO GO. Because as of right now, no one has planned **** and that ****ing pisses me off. (THIS DOES NOT INVOLVE SIGNING UP FOR CARS)

Oats
Hall
Fierce
Havok
Bone
Rickety
Nyjin
Awex

Anyone else?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
my car:
me
tkd
mog
soid
bone
awex
nyjin
rickety!

(3 people in the back, trust me ive done this before, I'm a professional.) I'm trying to squeeze as many people as I can since there are so many of us.

Please step it up i you can drive, me and oats can't take all of SD.

WEEKLY this sunday! XD

CV 29.4

Awex

Smash Lord
I'll make it to the weekly depending on how much schoolwork I have left to complete by then. (Final essay for English is due Monday.)

I call anything but the very back. I did that both ways last time. =(

Rickety

Peace and Love
http://www.myspace.com/mguycutiepie

Yay! I'm in the Havok carpool! <3
I call back-middle! <3
Ooh, but if someone wants to cuddle hang out with me in the very back, that'd be super, too! <3

---

Ooh, I love the new first page, Bone! <3

So many cuties!

Bone, Havok, Rickety, Oats, Chill, Typh, Hall, Fierce, Awex, TeeJay, Oh My! <3

overload, overload, overload! <3

Heart! <3

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Also for SCSA I'm not driving but Gameophile is and so far it looks like this....

Gameophile carpool
Gameophile
Dreamhack
Ghetto Soldier
<empty spot>
<empty spot>?

Since he has a 2 door integra we have spot for one more person to ride with comfort but if we must we might be able to fit another person....

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Smashfest Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL look at the bracket again!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

jesus. I'm not voting that's too hard, although the GB zelda would probably be the odd one out. Not by much tho.

DREAMHACK: i have a person for your spot.

SMASHFEST TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! After 5 pm, please we need to gear up for SCSA 4. Whatever. Please make it if you can! =)

I have a guest for tomorrow!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I'll go with you guys, Dreamhack. Unless I can somehow convince Phear, although thats still iffy. :D

*looks at Phear again*
Hahaha well lemme know ASAP ok Nyjin.....

LOL look at the bracket again!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

jesus. I'm not voting that's too hard, although the GB zelda would probably be the odd one out. Not by much tho.

DREAMHACK: i have a person for your spot.

SMASHFEST TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! After 5 pm, please we need to gear up for SCSA 4. Whatever. Please make it if you can! =)

I have a guest for tomorrow!
A Guest!? OMG OMG OMG OMG! The anticipation is killing me!!!

Awex

Smash Lord
Tomorrow I have finals, but I should be done early enough make it there, Havok. =)

I voted Link's Awakening. My favorite Zelda game. <3

Top Bottom