• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
They're a bit late but...

Chula Vista 25 photos! Courtesy of my photographer friend, Nick. =)

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/kruncheenmilk/Chula_Vista_25/

EDIT: Photobucket only uploaded some of the photos and it seemed to choose which ones it uploaded at random, and it's taking forever to sift through them, so I'm just gonna post the .zip with all of the photos at full quality. Upload any you feel like sharing. =)

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Dude, there's a group shot (the one with Bone looking directly at the camera) with Tyrant in the background looking like he's about to murder somebody. That shot is candid, son.

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
si dyz io siempre les hablo en español a todos lol vives en el soler normalmente nos juntamos en mi casa para irnos de aqui yo vivo en el centro agregame al msn por si kieres ke nos juntemos e irnos a la linea o te vemos aia como kieras

ah orale no hay problema te mande un mensaje privado, para que te agrege...aunque espero que no me echen pleito en el trabajo XD por eos nunka eh podido ir, no creo que me puedan cambiar el dia de descanso para ese dia..oh well con que no me despidan O_O

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Gotta love the focus in someone's face as they play a match. Especially four people lined up just right. That, and pizza.

Also this just confuses me:

[22:24:05] * Gursalug has joined #SanDiegoSmash
[22:24:07] * Gursalug has left #SanDiegoSmash
[22:27:26] * Corrupted has joined #SanDiegoSmash
[22:27:31] * Corrupted has left #SanDiegoSmash

Are you guys looking for someone specifically, or is it disheartening that nobody speaks immediately after you join? I just don't get it.

EDIT: Maybe you guys are just offended to see animal pants in the topic. Hrm....

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@Jagger: I get in the chat room..."What the f**k are you doing, man? We're leaving to get food now!"

...I exit the room to get my burrito fix on.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
If you guys go into the chat, at least stay 30 minutes before you leave of boredom. :)

I think San Diego's return to traveling will start Next Saturday when I'm done with finals. :p Sorry Awex. :(

**Havok**

Smash Lord
KK guys! As Awex said the other day! Smashfest today at 4 pm. I'm going to a SF4 later tonight so whoever wants to come with me...come with me lol.

See you guys then, ill be playing RE5 when you guys swing around =D

TJ come over, stay at my place and ill take you guys home tomorrow!

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
cahsee is dumbb
you can be blindfolded and still pass the test i swear
dude havok RE5 is the shiiiiiz i'm going to my friends house to do some co-op soon son

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I didn't have to take the Exit Exams in high school. They started doing that with 04's graduating class. I heard it was a joke of a test, too.

...I hate being old.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Baby Be Mine

Quiero saber por que todo los smashers estan hablando en espanol, y tengo celos que no puedo hablar bueno como ustedes.

Also: Hall, how do you have it so you can have all the tracks available on every level?

Smashfest? Sounds interesting. . .

:]

Soid

Smash Journeyman
I probably attend to this smashfest however i need to buy RE5 so i cant stay at ur place havokz we will appreciate if we can return today cuz tomorrow is saturday and saturday means party and party means drink and drinks means piss and piss means fun and fun means golden shower and golden shower wait no not that far......!!!1 noooooooooooo!!!!!! OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh Rick attending to the smashfest lets practice melee!!!! =D and brawl =P

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
eheh, oops, I didn't get around to going this time. See you guys sunday at least....

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I'll be attending for 64 and melee
i heard last time you forced 64 players to play on the wii..
YOU MUST PLAY ssb64 on the nintendo 64 >_>

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
lol @ forced 64 players to play on the wii.

There are three tournament hosts. Havok does Brawl and Street Fighter (along with Hall). TKD and Soid do Melee. Izzypop does Smash 64. You can take it up with them. You make it sound like it's torture. There is a 64 there.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else up for smash at my friend's house tonight? If not I'm probably just gonna keep checking out thespeedgamers.com or something. Again, I'm in the IRC if you need contact info.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
We ended up staying at Havok's instead, Phear. There were about ten of us there, so we used the opportunity to get a decent amount of practice in.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Corporal Clegg

Thank you so much, Havok, for having me over yesterday and today! It's too fun spending time together (even if my Blanka should have won the ditto ;) ) HD Remix is the best multiplayer game ever, ever.

Thank you for letting me sleep over :]

Hall - Do the Knee!

Fierce - It was nice to finally get to know you better! :]

Bone - <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 oh boy oh boy oh boy <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 oh boy <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3 wowza <3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3

Awex - Way too cute! I love you to death.

And of course, I lug Gursalove!

Selendrile is cool, but he's in the doghouse now. :(

Congrats to KDJ for winning, too good.

<3

Top Bottom