• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
Hopefully no later than 8. Contact info secured. Feel free to edit your post.

Just as long as you're there before 8 Phoenix, and everybody else who's gonna go.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Meh, I need to know if there's going to be any free spaces in the party van, otherwise I'm not going to be able to make it.

Like nao. Plox.

And why would I use Diddy?

Awex

Smash Lord
Woah woah woah... Havok is in the party van? Do I still have a ride back from quizno's? (I can get dropped off on my friend's way home from LA) I need a reply tonight.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I CAN'T!!!!!!!

Seriously, I need to play other people. But I can't. Therefore, I don't get better.

Dammit, I want to go to this tournament. *Goes emo*

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Hey, ok, for the sake of conplicity (that's convenience and simplicity, combined), Hall, pick me up at the shopping center on Scripps Ranch Blvd., more-or-less at the intersection of it and Red Rock Rd. I'll wait in the parking lot by the Wells Fargo (green Mini Cooper), you should be able to see me from the street. This'll shave 25+minutes of driving on either side of my day, but at least you won't have to go as far out of the way to pick me up (1 mile rather than 6+, and a whole lot less messy, assuming you're planning on taking the I-15 up). Some Google love:

Directions coming from the Northbound 15

Streetview of the bank in question (from the mentioned intersection)

Really, though, all you need to do is get off at the Pomerado/Miramar exit and head East on Pomerado for 1 mile, turn left onto Scripps Ranch Blvd. and go up the hill -- the mall will be on your left, and the first driveway after the stop sign will bring you in *right* where I'll be waiting.

This really works out, 'cause I wanted to grab something at Vons anyways. :p Good **** guys, call me if anything comes up (I'll be there at 8, but call me when you reach Gursalug's place or something).

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
What a nice way to say you don't want to play me, that's a first (for you). :)

10<3's to Oats (and I just remembered it's valentine's >.< lol)

Hall

Smash Ace
I listed the spots in the van earlier Salty. Rather than re-list it's easier to say the van is full.

feralnoise

Smash Rookie
Good luck to you guys at Quizno's today. Man, I should probably go one of these weeks, would be fun.

Oh yeah, and this is Katz by the way. New name, new attitude (well not really).

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
LOL, sitting in vons lot, awaiting the party van listening to my iPod. Got a deal on cokes, so I'm sharing. Looking forward to this for sure. :D

--UnderWing via phone

Dyz69

Smash Rookie
oh hey guys im finaly want to go to this tourney, i think i know the directions ther eon front page i used google map to get an idea onwhere it is, but Sockz told me someone could carpool me from AIB
so hopefully ill get around that way if i can sweets ill be able to finaly fight all of you here ^_^

also before i get all excited is there anything i should know or bring? like cheetos
sodas, some cupcakes....or COOKIES!! XD ill speak with the carpooler hopefully and if it does work
ill be able to bring all these extra stuff, tough im gonna need warm up i havent brawled in a whiles but i still remember everything just need to refresh my hands so is there anything more i should know or do i just my eyes to the 1st page?

PS; i will check this tonight i need to go to work right now XD

Soid

Smash Journeyman
top 3 brawl
1.- AC
2.- Soid
3.- Anaya
top 3 melee
1.-Akym
2.- Eddy
3.-Pit

on tj at war

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Quizno's was epic, just got back (I'm the first home). Havok did particularly well (3rd), but in general SD/TJ placed fairly decently. I didn't, though I had a fun match in L bracket (sandbagged w/ Sheik and lost, then got ROB (who I've never played) and dodge/down-smashed my way to victory, then came back with a 3-stock via TL). Anyway, good **** Hall for driving, next time we should definitely hook up Brawl in the van. Good **** all, and good night.

--UnderWing

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
We've been beating around this bush for a while now, and I think we finally should decide plans (for certain) on BIO2.

List of People that are going:

Oats
Somiyah
TKD
Bone
Havok (maybe?)
Hall (maybe?)

Please don't ask stupid questions about crazy details and stuff (such as housing, gas prices, etc), this is just to see who wants to go and who can go. Deadline is Thursday night, and from there we'll decide travel plans. I will try and contact people in NorCal to see who can house us.

Hall

Smash Ace
Not gonna make it to BIO. Also much <3 for our raiding party. Unfortunately more than 5 means we can't finish the quest, but at least some of us got the phat loot =D

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Salty, I could list every thing that happened and describe it in detail, but I think many of us are too tired to recap. I know I am. But, if you look at the San Diego Smash blog (sdsmash.wordpress.com) there will update in the future about what happened.

D

Deleted member

Salty, I could list every thing that happened and describe it in detail, but I think many of us are too tired to recap. I know I am. But, if you look at the San Diego Smash blog (sdsmash.wordpress.com) there will update in the future about what happened.
Less whining, more recapping.

:p

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I can't stress enough how much fun I had yesterday. Thanks for making my birthday awesome and full of good times! Extra thanks to Hall for organizing the bus, just so I could make the trip. I'm looking forward to more of these road trips in the Smash Bus.

Top Bottom