• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Welcome back Hall, Havok, and Terry.

You guys probably want a break from Smash(?) But I haven't done anything smash related in a while. Someone host a smashfest this week in order to get ready for TP5/Chu Dat's.

Also, lets discuss carpool shenanigans now.

Its probably gonna be Hall's/my Carpool, and Havok's carpool taking TJ

Who all wants to go meet Chudat?

.AC.

Smash Lord
i think all of tj is going to chu's so i need confirmation for rides, @ what time we should be at bk and to learn how to relax.

Charoo

Smash Champion
if you guys need housing friday night then tell me! I can house u guys especially hall

aim: xuerarit

Hall

Smash Ace
Who from TJ is going? If It's not a full car we need to capitalize.

Hall's Car
Hall
Stauffy
Tearbear
Chill
Fierce

If Siege isn't driving then those last two spots are for Siege and Fierce. I couldn't get the van for this one so we're gonna need to pool together for this one.

EDIT: Siege can't make it. Unless Fierce's car can make it then the last spots are for Chill and Fierce. That leaves Falln Zekey and Mario if Havok has a full car. If we need to split passengers we can do that too. Also if you're interested please post. Don't just AIM me and expect everyone else to know you wanna go.

BTW, doubles bracket starts at 11AM. I want to get there by ten so I want to be on the road by 8. If there is anyone with a problem waking up that early lemme know now so we can get you a different car.

Hall

Smash Ace
That's a full car for Havok.

Guys, if you can make it to Terry's tomorrow night that would make the drive so much easier for Zekey and myself. In other words, ****ING DO IT

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Terry if I go I'd probably get there after 2am. It is Friday night after all...

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Better do as Hall says, or I'll come and find you.

I hate working almost every week. I miss going to tournaments. Playing against the CPU doesn't cut it:(

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
So, Smash aside, is anybody else excited for Marvel vs Capcom 3? I'd personally like to see some Rival Schools characters added to the mix, and maybe the Prof so he can mind **** you from his Hoverround or whatever the hell it is he rides these days.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
So, Smash aside, is anybody else excited for Marvel vs Capcom 3? I'd personally like to see some Rival Schools characters added to the mix, and maybe the Prof so he can mind **** you from his Hoverround or whatever the hell it is he rides these days.
I'm not really stoked about any upcoming games since I'm slowly passing that point (I know, I know) but Rival Schools should totally get some reps for MvC3. Momo, Hinata or Hayato (not that Hayato) would be pretty cool since they're my faves from Project Justice. Kyosuke and Batsu are more likely to get a spot since they've been in Vs games before. I'm pretty sure the Marvel side will have some interesting reps. I think there's a fan petition to put Stan Lee in the game on some website.

Zekey get on AiM.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'm driving and not taking anyone; probably coming back Saturday night or Sunday early, depending on plans. I really wanted to go to Julian, but it's not happening this weekend.

Awex

Smash Lord
Hey, everyone go to Terry's tonight.

I can't go to the tournament tomorrow, but I'm going to Terry's tonight to play. :D

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I'm driving and not taking anyone; probably coming back Saturday night or Sunday early, depending on plans. I really wanted to go to Julian, but it's not happening this weekend.
i was thinking about driving up too, but all im going to do is talk $hit about people. not worth the drive. :D

Top Bottom