• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
yea anyone who isn't going to ucsd is welcome tomorrow er today.

yea im also RoalbeZ

anything from 12 am to whenever you feel like leaving lol

**Havok**

Smash Lord
ggs guys, good practice heh

tomorrow I have the day off if anyone wants to smash and practice for gamers. today is still good if anyone wants to play lol

Basic

Smash Cadet
Anyone want to go?

I'm free on Wednesday to practice at Havok's place. Is anyone else free to go then?

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I would've gone but I had attendance school so I was at school the whole day and didn't know..... And GG's to Havok and everyone else that we played that sunday at your place Havok! What were there names again???

P.S
Remember that doubles match! Me and you going at it with my falco and your snake? We both went flying! LMFAO!!!! :laugh: AAHHH, that was good ****!

Hall

Smash Ace
If Gamer's Universe wasn't this Sat I'd be down. And why didn't you show to the tri-weekly MCP? I thought you were gonna team with Anto.

eastlake person

Smash Cadet
make it sunday
and no more staying out late spending time with real life friends when you should be getting ready for a melee tournament with semi real life people hahaha
LOL it's not my fault i didn't think i'd get home at 6 AM

and yea ill make it sunday.

come peoples

ssDAPRESTIGE

Smash Cadet
Sup guys, thanks carlos it was nice finally meeting all of you :) too and it was a good practice and also i had a great time, im glad you took the initiative of creating this thread and of getting us together :) I want to thank you also for having me at your house as well, hopefully ill be able to go on saturday to gamers...

Top Bottom