• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
**** i might lose.

where all da local smashers at
Like I said I would be down but imma be gone for my Senior trip that SUNDAY to MEXICO! :chuckle:

gg's to all that went to carlos house good practice, and thanks for having us over agian.
And GG's to you Tra the last time you were at havok's..... Hope you guys are ready for Gamer's!!!!

ssDAPRESTIGE

Smash Cadet
Hey Havoc if by any chance u guys are playing at ur house tomorrow...can u guys sent me a text cuz im gonna take my laptop to best buy to get it fix so i wont be able to log on till prolly sat...so if u guys play tmrw can someone plz text me or call me to (619) 410 71 40. thanks.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
anyone wanna come over and practice for tomorrow? I have until 4 pm today!
You know I would be down Havok but I have my graduation to get to in a few hours! WOOT, WOOT!!! Im so ready to be done with HS!!! Then 2morrow we got the Gamer's Universe tourney! Then the day after I take off for Mexico! GOD I LOVE IT!!!! :bee:

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
cool ill see u guys tomorrow
i may need a ride depending on stuff so ill post in the morning if this happens

and hack congrats man have fun at ur graduation and trip

FiRe.iCe.

Smash Rookie
hey guys! I've been a long time casual smasher and I am interested in getting into the tourney scene! I live in El Cajon, but I need some local 'good' players to play with so I can get better for tourneys. Is there anyone in the El Cajon / Santee / Lakeside area that would like to play some friendlies or practice? I want to be ready for the tourney on June 22nd!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
yes. details about tomorrow, please.
is anto going? romeo doesn't want to go and i doubt jon will at this point. hell if i know. what about paul?
i'm coming and teaming with my old school teammate, changs. so plus +1.. if this is still infact happening.

eastlake person

Smash Cadet
i'm not sure if we have enough people to host a good tourney lol

1. me
2. anto
3. garrett
4. hall
5. bone
6. changs
7. daniel

would probably be it lol. if you guys still want to do it let me know.

could come anytime from 11 and we could start at noon, singles of course and maybe doubles. and we could decide on how to split pot and whatnot

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Hey the Luna Games Tournament yesterday was still fun despite everything that happened. Good job hall on the doubles!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
i cant stay for too long but, i suppose i'll go. i need to pick up my controllers from hall, nonetheless.

let me wake nicktendo up and see if he can come with me.

acv

Smash Journeyman
When:
June 22, 2008
11:00 PM Sign up's Start
1:00 PM Tournament will start
The tournament will end whenever it needs to.
11 pm????

10 chars

Hall

Smash Ace
Say, who posted those advertisements for the Chula/Eastlake tournies at SWC? Good idea and all, but isn't $150-$500 cash prizes a bit misleading?

Hall

Smash Ace
Think of how much people actually win. It's also pretty optomistic to expect that big a turn out for our local area...isn't it?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Hall's optimism, ftw.

Could you please tone this down a little bit,
I'm trying to heighten my chances of winning.
Thanks! :)

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
No

There won't be a tourney at SWC. Someone just advertised there for a brawl tourney. Which I assume are the Chula Vista Brawl Weeklies.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
i quoted the finalists from saturday

Say, who posted those advertisements for the Chula/Eastlake tournies at SWC? Good idea and all, but isn't $150-$500 cash prizes a bit misleading?
so did someone get a hold of ursula or nevada smith because i havent???, and yes thats rather misleading. mmmm this is interesting i havent gotten an awnser, hall if u arent doing anything we should try to meet with nevada smith or ursula last name in person

That would mean someone is expecting 30+ people on showing up?
60 people if half the pot gets spent on food and red bull

edit: what happened to the guy from otay ranch who said he could host or organize?
(Page 2)

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm open friday and saturday as long as someone can give me a ride to it. I get paid tomorrow, so I'll be able to give gas money.

ssDAPRESTIGE

Smash Cadet
Hey guys if anyone is interested in a clan.... go to smashsociety.forumdes.com and talk to chaos his the leader or anyone else.....dont listen to Omega his just a dumb kid....lol....Anto why did u go to wtclan...they are a bunch of A s s h o......

**Havok**

Smash Lord
hey guys! sorry ive been lost in haze of gta and now Metal Gear 4 but the weeklies will continue haha! Anyone up for friendlies on monday morning-ish?

Top Bottom