• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Sorry basic, i was at a doctors appointment and now I have work.

Tomorrow though, is another story! I have the day off so If anyone wants to come over a do 1v1's its cool.

Whos down?

Basic

Smash Cadet
Sorry basic, i was at a doctors appointment and now I have work.

Tomorrow though, is another story! I have the day off so If anyone wants to come over a do 1v1's its cool.

Whos down?
Sounds good. I'll try to get off work early tomorrow

**Havok**

Smash Lord
So i just found out I DO work tomorrow at 4 so anything from 10 am to 2 pm is cool.

Yea Kyubikirby you can bring someone. See you here mario, and hall, dreamhack? lol

see whoever I see, tomorrow. er today.

oh yea just 1v1's tomorrow...

Basic

Smash Cadet
So i just found out I DO work tomorrow at 4 so anything from 10 am to 2 pm is cool.

Yea Kyubikirby you can bring someone. See you here mario, and hall, dreamhack? lol

see whoever I see, tomorrow. er today.

oh yea just 1v1's tomorrow...
Dang, I can't make it if it's 10AM to 2PM. Maybe next time? Just let me know through AIM or something Havok.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if my friend would be awake for sure for an only 4 hour smashfest... any possibility for something longer on thursday?

Basic

Smash Cadet
Anytime tomorrow?

Hey Havok, I'm free for the afternoon tomorrow? Would you be able to host friendlies tomorrow? It's been a while.

eastlake person

Smash Cadet
haha not daniel he's good at melee.

i might do a smashfest or something for melee on sat depending on whether i'm busy or not.

ssDAPRESTIGE

Smash Cadet
I can go, and i can take two other friends with me....at what time can we go to your house though.....and till what time can we be there?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
anyone can bring anyone if you as long as they're cool guys. Anywhere from 12 pm to whenever. I usually have other friends hanging out until really late so it doesn't matter what time you guys leave. I want to get alot of practice in for gamers universe!

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
would it be too horrible if I came by after I get off work at 8:15? and if I did, would anyone be able to get me a ride back home afterwards?

RoalbeZ

Smash Cadet
no its not horrible to come over to my house at 8pm but at that time, i don't know about the ride.

Anyways new phone number: 619-288-7828

text me/call me there instead of the other one. I changed it on the tournament thread as well.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
no its not horrible to come over to my house at 8pm but at that time, i don't know about the ride.

Anyways new phone number: 619-288-7828

text me/call me there instead of the other one. I changed it on the tournament thread as well.
Oh so thats your new cell??? And now you have text man....

**Havok**

Smash Lord
yea lol

hey kyubikirby, sorry i didn't call you back if it was you who called, its just I worked today. and tomorrow.

However sunday is my day off and we can smash all day long.

ssDAPRESTIGE

Smash Cadet
hey kyubirkirby let me know where u live and i might be able to give u a ride...text me or call me if u want at (619) 4107140...if i dont answer leave a message but if u send me a text probably ill answer u right away....

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I dont think I can go this sunday as I'm at work all day (11 to 6 or 7) but I have tuesday off next week if anyone is interested. and thanks prestige, I'm over in point loma at the end of 8 west.

Top Bottom